Could Trump Actually Deport 11 Million People?

Attempting to deport 11M people is stupid and unnecessary.

Enforce laws, cut off their access to welfare and deny public service (such as schools) to them and they will self deport.
Most of that is illegal and inhumane .
On second thought maybe you should live for a year under those conditions .

I don't have to live like that, I'm a native born US citizen.

That's the point. They are NOT US citizens and shouldn't just be able to come over here illegally and enjoy the benefits of such.

But then again, you are a dumb fuck, so no one expects you to understand that .

Enforce laws, cut off their access to welfare and deny public service (such as schools) to them and they will self deport.

That's the point. They are NOT US citizens and shouldn't just be able to come over here illegally and enjoy the benefits of such.

Hey slapdick my point is if you did live like that .
Your citizenship is no guarantee of benefits.
Should is irrelevant .
Attempt to stay in reality.

Enforce laws, cut off their access to welfare and deny public service (such as schools) to them and they will self deport
Are you saying deny public education to children born in this country whose parents are illegal immigrants?

If I had MY way? Yes, I'd deny public benefits to any person born in this country who had illegal immigrants until their 18th bday at which time they would gain full access to all the benefits of US citizenship.

Of course, being a fair guy who understand the law, I would grandfather in any and all children who were born prior to said law taking effect, so for those children who are already here, we would just have to deal with that situation as is.

As for illegals on farms, that's where you're OK with illegals taking the jobs of Americans and driving wages so low that legals don't want to do it since you offer them more money to do nothing. Nice job. I thought you were against exporting jobs
I don't believe enough US citizens will work in farm labor because of the long hours in often brutal heat or cold. I also doubt enough US citizens will move their families multiple times every year in order to follow the crops. In general, I believe if capital is free to cross national borders in pursuit of greater profits, then labor should enjoy the same rights.

You can believe whatever you want, but there is no evidence of that. The only evidence is that they won't do it for the wages illegals will. There is no evidence you can't hire people to do any job as long as the market sets wages. You keep them artificially low by importing illegals to do it costing Americans jobs.
Wages are depressed by imported farm labor, even so, the work itself will likely go undone if left to the domestic market without a drastic rise in wage rate:

"In 1960, half of all the native-born men in the U.S. labor force were high school dropouts eager to take unskilled outdoor jobs in agriculture and construction.

"Today, fewer than 10 percent of the native-born men in the work force lack high school diplomas.

"But the economy still generates plenty of unskilled jobs, and most unskilled immigrants don't displace American workers. They fill niches — not just farmhand, but also chambermaid, busboy and others — that would otherwise go empty. And they support more skilled, more desirable jobs — foremen, accountants, waiters, chefs and more — at the businesses where they work and others in the surrounding community.

"Just raise the wage, you say, and an American would take the job?

"Not necessarily, and very unlikely if it's a farm job.

"Farmers have been trying that — for decades.

"They raise the wage.

"They recruit in inner cities.

"They offer housing and transport and countless other benefits.

"Still, no one shows — or stays on the job, which is outdoors and grueling and must get done, no matter how hot or cold or otherwise unpleasant the weather. And of course, at some point, there are limits to how high a wage a grower or dairy farmer can pay before he is forced out of business by a farmer who produces the same commodity in another country, where the labor actually is cheap."
Without Immigrant Labor, the Economy Would Crumble - NYTimes.com
IMHO, based on the five or six years I spent working in California citrus orchards, domestic labor will never put up with all the negatives of farm labor unless the government subsidizes their pay in some way.

As for illegals on farms, that's where you're OK with illegals taking the jobs of Americans and driving wages so low that legals don't want to do it since you offer them more money to do nothing. Nice job. I thought you were against exporting jobs
I don't believe enough US citizens will work in farm labor because of the long hours in often brutal heat or cold. I also doubt enough US citizens will move their families multiple times every year in order to follow the crops. In general, I believe if capital is free to cross national borders in pursuit of greater profits, then labor should enjoy the same rights.

You can believe whatever you want, but there is no evidence of that. The only evidence is that they won't do it for the wages illegals will. There is no evidence you can't hire people to do any job as long as the market sets wages. You keep them artificially low by importing illegals to do it costing Americans jobs.
Wages are depressed by imported farm labor, even so, the work itself will likely go undone if left to the domestic market without a drastic rise in wage rate:

"In 1960, half of all the native-born men in the U.S. labor force were high school dropouts eager to take unskilled outdoor jobs in agriculture and construction.

"Today, fewer than 10 percent of the native-born men in the work force lack high school diplomas.

"But the economy still generates plenty of unskilled jobs, and most unskilled immigrants don't displace American workers. They fill niches — not just farmhand, but also chambermaid, busboy and others — that would otherwise go empty. And they support more skilled, more desirable jobs — foremen, accountants, waiters, chefs and more — at the businesses where they work and others in the surrounding community.

"They raise the wage.

"Still, no one shows — or stays on the job, which is outdoors and grueling and must get done, no matter how hot or cold or otherwise unpleasant the weather. And of course, at some point, there are limits to how high a wage a grower or dairy farmer can pay before he is forced out of business by a farmer who produces the same commodity in another country, where the labor actually is cheap."
IMHO, based on the five or six years I spent working in California citrus orchards, domestic labor will never put up with all the negatives of farm labor unless the government subsidizes their pay in some way.

Today, having just a high school diploma is not much better than having no high school diploma. Lol.

The fact is that there are plenty of unskilled workers in America who are losing out on jobs to illegals because employers can skirt the laws by employing them. People gave good examples of this in this thread . . . those who mentioned hiring illegals to do their landscaping or housecleaning because it is "cheaper." Ta da!!! There's the proof in front of your eyes.

"They raise the wage.

Today, having just a high school diploma is not much better than having no high school diploma. Lol.

The fact is that there are plenty of unskilled workers in America who are losing out on jobs to illegals because employers can skirt the laws by employing them. People gave good examples of this in this thread . . . those who mentioned hiring illegals to do their landscaping or housecleaning because it is "cheaper." Ta da!!! There's the proof in front of your eyes.

glad you mentioned that .....

Trump owns companies that have sought to import at least 1,100 foreign workers on temporary visas since 2000, according to U.S. Department of Labor data reviewed by Reuters. Most of the applications were approved, the data show.

Nine companies majority-owned by Trump have sought to bring in foreign waitresses, cooks, vineyard workers and other laborers on temporary work-visa programs administered by the Labor Department.

The candidate's foreign talent hunt included applications for an assistant golf-course superintendent, an assistant hotel manager and a banquet manager.

Two of his companies, Trump Model Management and Trump Management Group LLC, have sought visas for nearly 250 foreign fashion models, the records show.

Trump’s presidential campaign and a lawyer for the businessman declined to comment. The Mar-a-Lago Club could not be reached for comment.

DEPORT THEM .... IMPORT THEM ... right in front of your eyes, then refuse to comment.

Should is irrelevant .

Actually dumb shit, my citizenship IS a guarantee of rights. That's the entire fucking point of the 13th,14th,and 15th fucking Amendments.

Come on, you morons make this too fucking easy.

"They raise the wage.

Trump owns companies that have sought to import at least 1,100 foreign workers on temporary visas since 2000, according to U.S. Department of Labor data reviewed by Reuters. Most of the applications were approved, the data show.

Nine companies majority-owned by Trump have sought to bring in foreign waitresses, cooks, vineyard workers and other laborers on temporary work-visa programs administered by the Labor Department.

The candidate's foreign talent hunt included applications for an assistant golf-course superintendent, an assistant hotel manager and a banquet manager.

Two of his companies, Trump Model Management and Trump Management Group LLC, have sought visas for nearly 250 foreign fashion models, the records show.

Trump’s presidential campaign and a lawyer for the businessman declined to comment. The Mar-a-Lago Club could not be reached for comment.

DEPORT THEM .... IMPORT THEM ... right in front of your eyes, then refuse to comment.

Well, la tee da. I don't like Trump any more than I like you. :D I hope he gets punished and harshly. Unlike yourself and most of the tards who post here, I don't define myself by any "political party agenda." I look at the issues and make up my OWN mind.

Should is irrelevant .

Actually dumb shit, my citizenship IS a guarantee of rights. That's the entire fucking point of the 13th,14th,and 15th fucking Amendments.

Partisans always make it easy to pick them apart. :D

Should is irrelevant .

That's because partisans have an IQ roughly equivalent to that of a chimpanzee, I mean any thinking person could surely realize that no one ideology is always right, or wrong. Or that all practitioners of any one ideology are not evil nor saints.

Should is irrelevant .

That's because partisans have an IQ roughly equivalent to that of a chimpanzee, I mean any thinking person could surely realize that no one ideology is always right, or wrong. Or that all practitioners of any one ideology are not evil nor saints.

Amazingly they do though! I always used to think such people were just a myth. Lol.

Should is irrelevant .

easy for you to say Cheetah.

"They raise the wage.

We can't pick fruit in this country without illegals to do it without minimum wages, taxes, unemployment, FICA, medical or other benefits. Got it. What a load of crap

Should is irrelevant .

Actually slapdick it's a promise and depending on the situation it's not always kept.
There's that pesky reality again.

"They raise the wage.

You people are always arguing that Democrats get to follow the rules as they are, like Slick Willey demanding reductions in the ability to raise corporate money while he put on a dress and danced on a table for the money. Well, that was the rule as it was you kept saying.

Now all of a sudden that it's a Republican it's a standard for you that he follow the rules as he is going to propose when he runs for President years and decades ago. Your indignation is feigned ...

"They raise the wage.

Well, la tee da. I don't like Trump any more than I like you. :D I hope he gets punished and harshly. Unlike yourself and most of the tards who post here, I don't define myself by any "political party agenda." I look at the issues and make up my OWN mind.

Leftists have decided now that anyone who isn't a Democrat is a Trump supporter. Oh, but they're against bigotry and don't want to be told what they think even when they all think the same thing, LOL

"They raise the wage.

You people are always arguing that Democrats get to follow the rules as they are, like Slick Willey demanding reductions in the ability to raise corporate money while he put on a dress and danced on a table for the money. Well, that was the rule as it was you kept saying.

Now all of a sudden that it's a Republican it's a standard for you that he follow the rules as he is going to propose when he runs for President years and decades ago. Your indignation is feigned ...

I didnt say squat, I merely posted a link showing the hypocrisy of Trump so I could see all the chimps defend him ...banana kaz?

"They raise the wage.

We can't pick fruit in this country without illegals to do it without minimum wages, taxes, unemployment, FICA, medical or other benefits. Got it. What a load of crap

They are advocates of slave labor, to put it clearly and plainly. Of course Americans would do this work. We have TONS of unemployed low skilled workers who are looking for jobs. The companies, of course, have to abide by the laws when they hire American citizens though. Illegals are too afraid to turn them in, and they take advantage of that to save money on employee pay, benefits and taxes. That is the bottom line. The people who say this are no better than the ones on the "other side" that they would call corporate cronies.

Forum List

Back