Country First!

Just another lie by the radical conservative coalition intent on transforming our nation's descent further into a Plutocracy.

Shutdown threat puts heat on House GOP

It doesn't take genius to understand the entire battle over the ACA is an effort by the GOP to protect the rich and powerful who profit from illness and injury. Anyone who can read and would chose to do so would so understand by simply reading "Time Magazine's" Special Report:

Why Medical Bills Are Killing Us | TIME.com

Here's a primer:
Obamacare: Time Magazine "Bitter Pill"

For a liberal, it's country first, reality and facts last.

Just another lie by the radical conservative coalition intent on transforming our nation's descent further into a Plutocracy.

It doesn't take genius to understand the entire battle over the ACA is an effort by the GOP to protect the rich and powerful who profit from illness and injury. Anyone who can read and would chose to do so would so understand by simply reading "Time Magazine's" Special Report:

Here's a primer:

my my, aren't you full of yourself and play the high and mighty well...You are also a deceitful person posting links the only reason the gop was was taking on OfailCare was to protect the rich and powerful who profit from illness...so you people have decided now who in this country can and can't be for profit and what should or shouldn't be used to make a profit on things...
we see now, OfailNoCare wasn't ready to go after three frikken years and billions taken from taxpayers.... the government shutdown could of been avoided as Republicans were asking for a delay of ObamaNoCare....but the Dear one, our LEADER OF THE COUNTRY decided to play games and put his PARTY and tuggish behavior over country and the people in it... and not accept any compromise oh his fascist government entitlement...but you can play the game accusing everyone else for his mess and the hurt he's bring on people by millions of people losing their insurance polices because he decided a 70 year old man had to have maternity leave covered by their insurance companies

you have become a sheep for the Democrat party...You do play that well too

Last edited:

Here's a primer:

my my, aren't you full of yourself and play the high and mighty well
we see now, OfailNoCare wasn't ready to go after three frikken years and billions taken from taxpayers.... the government shutdown could of been avoided shut down as Republicans were asking for a delay of ObamaNoCare....but the Dear one, our LEADER OF THE COUNTRY decided to play games and put his PARTY and tuggish behavior over country and the people in it... and not accept any compromise oh his fascist government entitlement...but you can play the game accusing everyone else for his mess and the hurt he's bring on people by millions of people losing their insurance polices because he decided a 70 year old man had to have maternity leave covered by their insurance companies

Baaaaaaaaaa.

Here's a primer:

we see now, OfailNoCare wasn't ready to go after three frikken years and billions taken from taxpayers.... the government shutdown could of been avoided shut down as Republicans were asking for a delay of ObamaNoCare....but the Dear one, our LEADER OF THE COUNTRY decided to play games and put his PARTY and tuggish behavior over country and the people in it... and not accept any compromise oh his fascist government entitlement...but you can play the game accusing everyone else for his mess and the hurt he's bring on people by millions of people losing their insurance polices because he decided a 70 year old man had to have maternity leave covered by their insurance companies

Baaaaaaaaaa.

She pretty much nailed it, wry.

Although you living in or near frisco wouldn't or couldn't ever bring yourself to believe such a thing.

Last edited:

Baaaaaaaaaa.

Although you living in or near frisco wouldn't or couldn't ever bring yourself to believe such a thing.

Meister, The San Francisco Bay Area is diverse in every demographic, anyone who tries to define the region as homogeneous is ignorant and/or a fool.

That said, a day or two ago you claimed Obama's agenda was to instill a single payer system. I asked you what a SP system was and how it would function. I still await your explanation.

When will the whiny left stop complaining about only controlling 2/3 of the federal government? The low information left has even convinced themselves that republicans shut down the government while Hussein was hiding under his desk.

Teapublicans are merely eeking every ounce of nay saying they can out of the fumbled roll out. 'lest we forget, the Repubs had similiar problems w/ their TRILLION $$$ unpaid-for Rx plan/give away to big pharma.
PolitiFact | Did Medicare Part D have the same rollout problems as the Obamacare online marketplaces?
Were there major problems with the rollout of Medicare Part D? And were they comparable to the challenges facing Obamacare? We decided to take a more a detailed look at its implementation. We rated Israel's statement True. Read our report for full details.

its just different now somehow :eusa_liar: It just is. :rolleyes:

Thanks to ObamaCare Democrats, in one month, a population of US Citizens equal to the entire of Norway has been deprived of health insurance

Baaaaaaaaaa.

Meister, The San Francisco Bay Area is diverse in every demographic, anyone who tries to define the region as homogeneous is ignorant and/or a fool.

That said, a day or two ago you claimed Obama's agenda was to instill a single payer system. I asked you what a SP system was and how it would function. I still await your explanation.

The frisco area is WELL known as the most liberal section of the country, wry, and you are the extension of that section....embrace it.

Single payer HC with the government owning it? You have to ask? You have proven my point from above. You tell me your vision of the single payer healthcare system.

The frisco area is WELL known as the most liberal section of the country, wry, and you are the extension of that section....embrace it.

Single payer HC with the government owning it? You have to ask? You have proven my point from above. You tell me your vision of the single payer healthcare system.

Nice try. You posted it was Obama's agenda to force a single payer system. Twice I asked you what a single payer system would look like and how it would function (I don't know). And, I suspect you don't either. So, if you don't, why not admit you were simply echoing anti ACA propaganda. Be honest.

The difference between Compassion and Callousness.

Only in San Francisco:

Batkid saves San Francisco as charity makes a wish come true | World news | theguardian.com

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...UjGCd1MUYyBdr3ktvYphvtg&bvm=bv.56643336,d.cGE

Last edited:

Nice try. You posted it was Obama's agenda to force a single payer system. Twice I asked you what a single payer system would look like and how it would function (I don't know). And, I suspect you don't either. So, if you don't, why not admit you were simply echoing anti ACA propaganda. Be honest.

Obama himself has stated that he preferred a single payer system, wry.
I don't trust my goverment to take over an industry and have it run properly.
They have a pathetic track record, IMO. That's not from any echo chamber.

Single payer HC with the government owning it? You have to ask? You have proven my point from above. You tell me your vision of the single payer +healthcare system.

Only in San Francisco:

Batkid saves San Francisco as charity makes a wish come true | World news | theguardian.com

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...UjGCd1MUYyBdr3ktvYphvtg&bvm=bv.56643336,d.cGE

I have no idea what this proves:confused:

So, you have no idea how a single payer system works. So why fear it? Do you actually believe a for profit system is less expensive then a non profit system (if that is what a single payer system might be)? I'm not of the opinion the private sector is always better than the public; I do know that is a common perception.

The problem with government is too many cooks are involved in the meal plan; private industry has less 'input" to contend with, and the private sector is not required to accept the lowest bid if using subs.

So, you have no idea how a single payer system works. So why fear it? Do you actually believe a for profit system is less expensive then a non profit system (if that is what a single payer system might be)? I'm not of the opinion the private sector is always better than the public; I do know that is a common perception.

The problem with government is too many cooks are involved in the meal plan; private industry has less 'input" to contend with, and the private sector is not required to accept the lowest bid if using subs.

Instead of being an asshole trying to get your talking points across, go back and re-read my post . :eusa_whistle:

Single payer HC with the government owning it? You have to ask? You have proven my point from above. You tell me your vision of the single payer +healthcare system.

Only in San Francisco:

I have no idea what this proves:confused:

Proves? I suppose it demonstrates a community which values others. Must it prove anything more?

Forum List

Back