Couple Beaten by Teens in Chicago, Pregnant Wife Loses Baby After Attack

Persuader

Diamond Member
Jul 8, 2020
Of course we all know who these so called 'teens' really are....a group that has become increasingly immune to prosecution for their crimes or even identification which when happens the leftwingers label as racism....thus making the perps even more difficult to prosecute

I have been on this board for years and in all that time i have never seen a video of white teens attacking blacks or anyone for that matter....yet we constantly see on a daily basis videos of a certain minority group attacking Asians, Jews and Whites...nothing of substance has ever been done to deal with this outrageous behavior by a minority group that comitts approx. 60 percent of all violent crime.

Perhaps when we become a spanish nation...something will be done...something that white politicians cannot do and maintain their political career.

Ultimately, it is a behavior and culture issue. How and why have urban youths gotten to the point where they are randomly assaulting people just for sport?

Whatever the cause, the behavior needs to be curbed immediately.

Kids are faced with misdemeanor battery.

I would be in favor of 20 years.

I am in favor of incarceration until they are 18 and then bring them up on murder charges and execute them.

They murdered a baby when they attacked that pregnant woman. They should be held accountable for that.

Of course we all know who these so called 'teens' really are....a group that has become increasingly immune to prosecution for their crimes or even identification which when happens the leftwingers label as racism....thus making the perps even more difficult to prosecute

I have been on this board for years and in all that time i have never seen a video of white teens attacking blacks or anyone for that matter....yet we constantly see on a daily basis videos of a certain minority group attacking Asians, Jews and Whites...nothing of substance has ever been done to deal with this outrageous behavior by a minority group that comitts approx. 60 percent of all violent crime.

Perhaps when we become a spanish nation...something will be done...something that white politicians cannot do and maintain their political career.
Hmmm, what % of black teens have we seen attacking folks?

See black folks don't worry about being attacked by white mobs anymore, the police are used to do it now.

Hmmm, what % of black teens have we seen attacking folks?

See black folks don't worry about being attacked by white mobs anymore, the police are used to do it now.
Can't give you a percentage. I doubt anyone could. But there are a significant number of black superbadpunks out there.

Forum List

Back