Court Documents Raise Significant Questions About Leigh Corfman’s Accusations Against Roy Moore

Breitbart. Lmao. Hasn’t Infowars checked in yet?
But one constant is you will continue to pimp for a known sex offender because he has an R in front of his name.

Thousands of people from Alabama have known of this perv’s fondness to stalk and overpower young teens..Breitbart can’t wash that from all their memories.

Brietbart just reported on the court documents that were made available. Got that? Court documents.

Reasonable believes all he has to do is utter the magic Ju-Ju word "brietbart" and all the evil facts go away.
Dopey thinks a white supremacist site like Breitbart would be objective about republicans in the white supremacist state of Alabama.
Brietbart isn't a "white supremacist site," douchebag. I know you've been told that everyone who disagrees with the leftwing agenda is in the KKK, but it just isn't true. It's time for your kind to start learning about reality.
Who does Bannon work for again?
Scaramucci: Bannon has white nationalist 'tendencies'

You going to cry again to the mods because I kicked your ass AGAIN?

Brietbart just reported on the court documents that were made available. Got that? Court documents.

Reasonable believes all he has to do is utter the magic Ju-Ju word "brietbart" and all the evil facts go away.
Dopey thinks a white supremacist site like Breitbart would be objective about republicans in the white supremacist state of Alabama.
Brietbart isn't a "white supremecist sit," douchebag. I know you've been told that everyone who disagrees with the leftwing agenda is in the KKK, but it just isn't true. It's time for your kind to start learning about reality.
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/anthony-scaramucci-says-steve-bannon-has-white-nationalist-tendencies/article/263

Well, if scaramucci says so, then it must be true! I mean, who wouldn't believe someone who got bounced from the Trump campaign because of his hatred for Steve Bannon?
Who knows Bannon better. The Mooche or you?
Just because you’re a Nazi wannabe I can understand you sticking up for the white supremacist Breitbart.

But one constant is you will continue to pimp for a known sex offender because he has an R in front of his name.

Thousands of people from Alabama have known of this perv’s fondness to stalk and overpower young teens..Breitbart can’t wash that from all their memories.

Brietbart isn't a "white supremacist site," douchebag. I know you've been told that everyone who disagrees with the leftwing agenda is in the KKK, but it just isn't true. It's time for your kind to start learning about reality.
Who does Bannon work for again?
Scaramucci: Bannon has white nationalist 'tendencies'

You going to cry again to the mods because I kicked your ass AGAIN?

Why would I interfere when you are in the process of making a total ass of yourself?

While that timeline is theoretically possible, the Moore campaign stressed in a press conference today it is unlikely.

The Moore campaign also denied 8 other credable witnesses he molested.
Roy Moore has advocated to jail people from the LGBT community for nothing more than being who they are.
Roy Moore is against the separation of church and state.

There couldn’t be a worst person to put in the US Senate.

Right there you are lying again. There are only three accusers of sexual misconduct.
I blasted that lie of yours 3 times last week you lying dirtbag.

What Roy Moore's 8 accusers have said and his responses

You need to read your own link. Three accusers.

Leigh. Troubled woman. First accuser.

Wendy Miller. She wasn't allowed to date him. So where the fuck is the sexual misconduct?

Debbie Gibson. Dated him. No accusation of sexual misconduct. “ did not progress beyond kissing." This is the prominent Democrat.

Gloria Deason. Dated him. Mother trusted Moore. No accusation of sexual misconduct.

Beverly Young Nelson. Second accuser. Her fairy tale is falling apart. Won't give up the yearbook.

Tina Johnson. Third accuser. Former criminal. Pinched her ass in the presence of her mother, but supposedly mother didn't see it. Motive? Judge Moore gave custody of her son to her mother.

Gena Richardson. Didn't like the way he kissed her on a date. No matter how you cut it you cannot claim sexual misconduct. I still want to know how in 1977 the Judge reached her in a high school classroom to ask her out on a date.

And Becky Gray. Turned him down for a date. THAT'S not sexual misconduct.

That whole presser where they rolled out this information was really fascinating. Main stream media aren't reporting on the number of people who are coming forward to discredit Leigh and Beverly. The third accuser is a former criminal who said Moore grabbed her ass.Riiiiiiiiiiiiiight. Motive? He was giving custody of her son to her mother.
After I proved you lying about the number of Moore’s victims a number of times are you still going to keep lying about it?

That whole presser where they rolled out this information was really fascinating. Main stream media aren't reporting on the number of people who are coming forward to discredit Leigh and Beverly. The third accuser is a former criminal who said Moore grabbed her ass.Riiiiiiiiiiiiiight. Motive? He was giving custody of her son to her mother.
After I proved you lying about the number of Moore’s victims a number of times are you still going to keep lying about it?

According to your definition of sexual assault, every women you ever dated is a victim.

While that timeline is theoretically possible, the Moore campaign stressed in a press conference today it is unlikely.

Roy Moore has advocated to jail people from the LGBT community for nothing more than being who they are.

Right there you are lying again. There are only three accusers of sexual misconduct.

Wendy Miller. She wasn't allowed to date him. So where the fuck is the sexual misconduct?

Debbie Gibson. Dated him. No accusation of sexual misconduct. “ did not progress beyond kissing." This is the prominent Democrat.

Gloria Deason. Dated him. Mother trusted Moore. No accusation of sexual misconduct.

Beverly Young Nelson. Second accuser. Her fairy tale is falling apart. Won't give up the yearbook.

Tina Johnson. Third accuser. Former criminal. Pinched her ass in the presence of her mother, but supposedly mother didn't see it. Motive? Judge Moore gave custody of her son to her mother.

Gena Richardson. Didn't like the way he kissed her on a date. No matter how you cut it you cannot claim sexual misconduct. I still want to know how in 1977 the Judge reached her in a high school classroom to ask her out on a date.

“ turned him down on a date”
What is a 32 year old man doing trying to date young teenagers?

The other examples of the perv touching their genitals is NOT falling apart. That’s only in your right wing propaganda media..

According to your definition of sexual assault, every women you ever dated is a victim.
Oh that’s so cute. You get your ass kicked again you little Nazi so you attack me with your imaginary sex assault.

The other examples of the perv touching their genitals is NOT falling apart. That’s only in your right wing propaganda media..

According to her, she had underwear on. According to the new Franken standard that it isn't sexual assault if she has cloths on, he didn't do anything wrong.

Oh that’s so cute. You get your ass kicked again you little Nazi so you attack me with your imaginary sex assault.

How am I getting my ass kicked?

It's true that you won't find facts and Breitbart in the same place.

You meant "forum snowflakes," not Breitbart, didn't you?

What is the minimum number that matters?

According to her, she had underwear on. According to the new Franken standard that it isn't sexual assault if she has cloths on, he didn't do anything wrong.

Oh look you’re now making excuses for a 32 year old man touching a young girls genitals over her underwear.
Do you even hear yourself?
God damn you’re just as scuzzy as that child molester Moore.

You meant "forum snowflakes," not Breitbart, didn't you?

No. I meant Breitbart.

Beverly Young Nelson’s testimony today about the attempted rape she endured as a 16-year-old at the hands of Roy Moore does not tell us anything new about Moore’s character. He was clearly a serial predator of teenage girls, and even more accounts may well emerge. Nelson’s story does tell us something about Moore’s intelligence: He has even less of it than anybody could have imagined.
Roy Moore Is Not the World’s Brightest Alleged Child Molester

Bripat: all 12 of Trump’s accusers are liars
All 9 of Moore accusers are liars.
But I believe all of Weinstein’s accusers.

Gee I wonder why.

Oh look you’re now making excuses for a 32 year old man touching a young girls genitals over her underwear.
Do you even hear yourself?
God damn you’re just as scuzzy as that child molester Moore.

I didn't make any excuses. I just used the same logic douchebags like you are using to explain why Al Franken shouldn't resign. You keep saying it doesn't count because she had a flack jacket on.

Lie, lie, lie, lie. That's all you do. He isn't a "known sex offender." No one even filed any charges against him.

One thng we know for sure is that you are a lying piece of shit and mentally unstable.
Head case doesn’t know how the Washpo came across this story. They were covering another story and overheard people talking about Moore’s fondness for stalking and dating very young teens. So they did what any good journalist would do. They investigated it and the rest is history.
Listen numbnuts... it’s a new world where old men need to be held accountable for preying on young girls.
Many in the Republican Party said Moore’s victims were very credable whereas Moore was not.

As Ivanka Trump said,” There’s a special place in hell for those who prey on young girls.”

There’s also a special place in hell for people like you who make excuses for child molesters like Moore.

I fail to see how that addresses my point that you lie all the time and that you are mentally unstable.

The people who claim these women are credible probably have never read what they said, and they certainly have never investigated their claims. The minute someone does, it turns out their stories are full of holes.

And you have investigated their claims? Tell us what efforts you have extended in your investigation, other than RWNJ sites?

Forum List

Back