Court Documents Raise Significant Questions About Leigh Corfman’s Accusations Against Roy Moore

Bripat: all 12 of Trump’s accusers are liars
All 9 of Moore accusers are liars.
But I believe all of Weinstein’s accusers.

Gee I wonder why.
I have never said a thing about Weinstein's accusers one way or the other.

Breitbart. Lmao. Hasn’t Infowars checked in yet?
But one constant is you will continue to pimp for a known sex offender because he has an R in front of his name.

Thousands of people from Alabama have known of this perv’s fondness to stalk and overpower young teens..Breitbart can’t wash that from all their memories.
Lie, lie, lie, lie. That's all you do. He isn't a "known sex offender." No one even filed any charges against him.

One thng we know for sure is that you are a lying piece of shit and mentally unstable.
Head case doesn’t know how the Washpo came across this story. They were covering another story and overheard people talking about Moore’s fondness for stalking and dating very young teens. So they did what any good journalist would do. They investigated it and the rest is history.
Listen numbnuts... it’s a new world where old men need to be held accountable for preying on young girls.
Many in the Republican Party said Moore’s victims were very credable whereas Moore was not.

As Ivanka Trump said,” There’s a special place in hell for those who prey on young girls.”

There’s also a special place in hell for people like you who make excuses for child molesters like Moore.

I fail to see how that addresses my point that you lie all the time and that you are mentally unstable.

The people who claim these women are credible probably have never read what they said, and they certainly have never investigated their claims. The minute someone does, it turns out their stories are full of holes.

And you have investigated their claims? Tell us what efforts you have extended in your investigation, other than RWNJ sites?

Read the OP, dumbass.

But one constant is you will continue to pimp for a known sex offender because he has an R in front of his name.

Thousands of people from Alabama have known of this perv’s fondness to stalk and overpower young teens..Breitbart can’t wash that from all their memories.
Lie, lie, lie, lie. That's all you do. He isn't a "known sex offender." No one even filed any charges against him.

One thng we know for sure is that you are a lying piece of shit and mentally unstable.
Head case doesn’t know how the Washpo came across this story. They were covering another story and overheard people talking about Moore’s fondness for stalking and dating very young teens. So they did what any good journalist would do. They investigated it and the rest is history.
Listen numbnuts... it’s a new world where old men need to be held accountable for preying on young girls.
Many in the Republican Party said Moore’s victims were very credable whereas Moore was not.

As Ivanka Trump said,” There’s a special place in hell for those who prey on young girls.”

There’s also a special place in hell for people like you who make excuses for child molesters like Moore.

I fail to see how that addresses my point that you lie all the time and that you are mentally unstable.

The people who claim these women are credible probably have never read what they said, and they certainly have never investigated their claim. The minute someone does, it turns out their stories are full of holes.
You’re the chronic liar which is why you support the pathological lying prez.
I have no reason to lie so I don’t. I have the facts on my side.
8 women clearly and distinctly gave credable testimony that Moore molested them. Something many Alabamians knew about for decades. It was no secret.
This piece of shit was not fit for office before he was accused of child molestation. You want to support a child molester it’s on you.

I proved you were a liar about 8 accusers right from your own link. And there is no accusation of child molestation.

Brietbart just reported on the court documents that were made available. Got that? Court documents.

Reasonable believes all he has to do is utter the magic Ju-Ju word "brietbart" and all the evil facts go away.

That whole presser where they rolled out this information was really fascinating. Main stream media aren't reporting on the number of people who are coming forward to discredit Leigh and Beverly. The third accuser is a former criminal who said Moore grabbed her ass.Riiiiiiiiiiiiiight. Motive? He was giving custody of her son to her mother.
After I proved you lying about the number of Moore’s victims a number of times are you still going to keep lying about it?

No you didn't. Someone saying they didn't go out on a date with Moore is not an accusation of sexual misconduct.

:lmao:

The little worm admits Moore touched a young teenager on the genitals over her underwear but insists he’s not a child molester.

I so love it when you kick your own ass..

The people who claim these women are credible probably have never read what they said, and they certainly have never investigated their claim. The minute someone does, it turns out their stories are full of holes.
8 women clearly and distinctly gave credable testimony that Moore molested them. Something many Alabamians knew about for decades. It was no secret.
This piece of shit was not fit for office before he was accused of child molestation. You want to support a child molester it’s on you.

I proved you were a liar about 8 accusers right from your own link. And there is no accusation of child molestation.
Touching a young girls genitals does not constitute child molestation?
Where? In Saudi Arabia?

While that timeline is theoretically possible, the Moore campaign stressed in a press conference today it is unlikely.

The Moore campaign also denied 8 other credable witnesses he molested.
Roy Moore has advocated to jail people from the LGBT community for nothing more than being who they are.
Roy Moore is against the separation of church and state.

There couldn’t be a worst person to put in the US Senate.

Right there you are lying again. There are only three accusers of sexual misconduct.

What is the minimum number that matters?

One if credible. Therefore in Moore's case with none being credible he's innocent until someone can prove him guilty.

Where? In Saudi Arabia?

She's not credible.

Brietbart just reported on the court documents that were made available. Got that? Court documents.

Reasonable believes all he has to do is utter the magic Ju-Ju word "brietbart" and all the evil facts go away.

That whole presser where they rolled out this information was really fascinating. Main stream media aren't reporting on the number of people who are coming forward to discredit Leigh and Beverly. The third accuser is a former criminal who said Moore grabbed her ass.Riiiiiiiiiiiiiight. Motive? He was giving custody of her son to her mother.
After I proved you lying about the number of Moore’s victims a number of times are you still going to keep lying about it?

No you didn't. Someone saying they didn't go out on a date with Moore is not an accusation of sexual misconduct.

You’re so full of shit it’s coming out of wherever.
Being banned from a mall for stalking young teens is acceptable to you?
Calling young teens school to ask one out on a date is also acceptable to you?
You are a morally repugnant person just like Moore. Two peas ina pod.

The little worm admits Moore touched a young teenager on the genitals over her underwear but insists he’s not a child molester.

I admit that's what she claimed, douchebag. That's the standard that you and Al Franken have set. If it's not the case, then why aren't you demanding that Franken resign?

Where? In Saudi Arabia?

She's not credible.
Mitch McConnell and many republicans think she is.
Most of the country thinks she and all the others are credable.
8 women have no reason to lie. Moore and you do.
May you both rot in hell.

The first event never happened, and it's doubtful the second did either. There certainly isn't any evidence to corroborate the claim.

We're alike in that we object to witch hunts and smearing innocent men.

I admit that's what she claimed, douchebag. That's the standard that you and Al Franken have set. If it's not the case, then why aren't you demanding that Franken resign?
Moron thinks kissing a grown woman and pretending to touch her breasts is the same thing as a 32 year old man molesting young teens.
God damn I don’t know what’s worse? Your stupidity or your lack of morals?

Dopey thinks a white supremacist site like Breitbart would be objective about republicans in the white supremacist state of Alabama.
Brietbart isn't a "white supremacist site," douchebag. I know you've been told that everyone who disagrees with the leftwing agenda is in the KKK, but it just isn't true. It's time for your kind to start learning about reality.

If you could just convince Steve Bannon of that.

Moron thinks kissing a grown woman and pretending to touch her breasts is the same thing as a 32 year old man molesting young teens.

He didn't "pretend" to touch her breasts, asshole. The douchebags defending Franken claim that having cloths on means it's not sexual assault. Take it up with them, not me.

The first event never happened, and it's doubtful the second did either. There certainly isn't any evidence to corroborate the claim.

We're alike in that we object to witch hunts and smearing innocent men.
Laffen at you that you’re so sure a woman victim’s testimony is false.
The evidence is her testimony you dumb shit..
Rapists, murderers etc are put away in prison on the testimony of one or two witnesses.
Moore was known for stalking young girls by many people from Alabama... but you think you know best.
Incredible.

While that timeline is theoretically possible, the Moore campaign stressed in a press conference today it is unlikely.

The Moore campaign also denied 8 other credable witnesses he molested.
Roy Moore has advocated to jail people from the LGBT community for nothing more than being who they are.
Roy Moore is against the separation of church and state.

There couldn’t be a worst person to put in the US Senate.

Right there you are lying again. There are only three accusers of sexual misconduct.

What is the minimum number that matters?

One if credible. Therefore in Moore's case with none being credible he's innocent until someone can prove him guilty.

And how do you determine credibility?

He didn't "pretend" to touch her breasts, asshole. The douchebags defending Franken claim that having cloths on means it's not sexual assault. Take it up with them, not me.
Look at Franken’s picture. Is he touching her breasts? No.
He said it was a poor attempt at humor..
Franken was forthright and honest while your hillbilly pervert keeps denying things he was known to do in Bamie.
You are sick. No two ways about it.

Forum List

Back