Court upholds Connecticut's transgender athlete policy

"I know you are but what am I". Heard that in 1st grade. Doesn't work here ,cross Dresser.
You make me laugh. Name calling, professing hatred and judgment of others. Those are things that children foolishly do when they are about the age 10 or 12. How old are you. 10 11 or 12.

It is most definitely a terrible decision and defies even common sense .

How America is letting such a small percentage of people ( under 3% ?) rule over the balance (around 97% ) is beyond comprehension .

But once more it underlines how deep the invasion has been of the Cabal infiltrating the legal system and effectively rigging the legal process .

There comes a point when the Sheeple must rise up against this and overthrow their captors and slave masters .
The election of 2020, and everything else pertaining to the destruction and scorched earth policies and/or ideals of the leftist, is largely connected to all that we are seeing in this chaos and confusion going on today..

Only a weirdo would think that happens. I'm sure the school officials take appropriate actions to address the situation.
Only you would deny such a thing by saying that it's not happening.. Guess you don't believe the true stories and experiences that people are testifying about eh ? You probably do believe them, but you are lying for your party or group.

You make me laugh. Name calling, professing hatred and judgment of others. Those are things that children foolishly do when they are about the age 10 or 12. How old are you. 10 11 or 12.
Would you let your 5 year old daughter see a Drag show?

This is such B.S, guys competing against girls, because the couldn't beat other guys, just so they can say they are state champions, the leftist pieces of garbage that support this crap, are probably upset they didn't think of it first. Give me one good reason this should be allowed, well that isn't just part of your feels.

There is no reason for this at all. It should not be allowed.

They are telling our children that the doctor assigns you a gender at birth, but it's just temporary, until you decide for yourself. The doctor announces your gender, he doesn't assign you one. That would be the job of your father, nine months earlier.
F science, I guess, when it opposes the global/leftist narrative...

The doctor announces the sex of the baby, not the gender. If people would stop using these words interchangeably it would really help stop this sort of thing in the OP

Would you let your 5 year old daughter see a Drag show?
Although a 5 year old would find it funny and enjoyable. I don't think they would appreciate the significance of it. It might help their mental health in regards to stopping hatred and misunderstanding though. Remember hatred is taught, love comes naturally.

Although a 5 year old would find it funny and enjoyable. I don't think they would appreciate the significance of it. It might help their mental health in regards to stopping hatred and misunderstanding though. Remember hatred is taught, love comes naturally.
Rather children are not exposed to depraved behavior.

The doctor announces the sex of the baby, not the gender. If people would stop using these words interchangeably it would really help stop this sort of thing in the OP
Really? We are teaching our children there are a hundred different genders. And yet, oddly, a transgender only has 2 choices. Male for girls, and females for boys. Why is that?
Gender and sex have the same meaning no matter who identifies as part kitten today, or what garbage we are allowing the teacher's union to spoon feed our children now...

Last edited:

This is such B.S, guys competing against girls, because the couldn't beat other guys, just so they can say they are state champions, the leftist pieces of garbage that support this crap, are probably upset they didn't think of it first. Give me one good reason this should be allowed, well that isn't just part of your feels.
This is double think new speak in action. If the populace is always confused about simple things like gender those in power will remain in power

Really? We are teaching our children there are a hundred different genders. And yet, oddly, a transgender only has 2 choices. Male for girls, and females for boys. Why is that?
Gender and sex have the same meaning no matter who identifies as part kitten today, or what garbage we are allowing the teacher's union to spoon feed our children now...
Actually, the young are teaching us. They are defining themselves in ever increasing ways. Humanity has always been diverse: we just didn't realize just how diverse we really are.

Most women are a lot stronger than most men. And they're always a lot more welcoming to newcomers.
I can't believe you said that. We need a link to back up your assertion, and I know you can't.

I can't believe you said that. We need a link to back up your assertion, and I know you can't.
It's a very simple assertion to make. Men are ridden with fears and are more given to anger and hatred. Women raise children, they have a lot more love and nurturing nature; that's why It is my opinion they are much stronger than men.

It would all depend on the location and the setting. Material would have to be appropriate.
Men cross-dressing are NEVER appropriate. In front of Children ,that is. There are certain "Clubs" for Adult entertainment. That is where this perversion should be kept.

Men cross-dressing are NEVER appropriate. In front of Children ,that is. There are certain "Clubs" for Adult entertainment. That is where this perversion should be kept.
You do realize many clowns are dressed in various genders. And they've been entertaining children and adults since ancient times.

Forum List

Back