Covid 19 And Karma

I have to admit, the response to this virus was beyond compare. Over reach x2. This was basically a more virulent version of the common flu, from the information I've gathered. More contagious but NOT inherently deadly. Not like say, EBOLA which was huge.

Not deadly? What about Trump and his admin patting themselves on the back because only 100,000 people are expected to die from this virus?

Incidentally, he keeps raising what the death toll will end up being for this country. He doesn't know squat about what he is talking about, and being "optimistic" in the middle of a crisis isn't the kind of leadership we need. What we need is someone who will tell us exactly what is going on, not what they "feel" about something.

President Donald Trump on Sunday again revised upward his estimate of how many Americans will die from the coronavirus -- now saying it could be as many as 100,000 people -- even as he sought to take credit for the estimate not being worse than it is.

“We're going to lose anywhere from 75, 80 to 100,000 people. That's a horrible thing,” Trump acknowledged in a Fox News town hall. “We shouldn't lose one person over this. This should have been stopped in China. It should have been stopped. But, If we didn't do it, the minimum we would have lost is a million, two million, four million five. That's the minimum. We would have lost probably higher than, it’s possible, higher than 2.2.”
While the 'so-called' experts keep bringing the expected death toll down.

We already have an over-inflated death count as it is.

All of this has been massive overreach and I hope when the courts weigh in, that each governor who followed this nonsense gets 3 years in jail.
None of what you have posted is true.

I've seen the stats on say, the 1918 Spanish flu deaths. This corona virus thing not even close.Businesses close and go into bankruptcy because of this, and its not worth it. Big adu over NOTHING.
This ain't the 1918 flu pandemic. We have advanced much in medicine and treatment since that time so you'd have to be real stupid to argue by trying to compare the death totals. Our health is more valuable than the economy.

There was no overreach regarding this matter. And when we talk about karma, this is about the destruction of the economy trump didn't create that he bragged about, took credit for, and was hoping to use to get re elected. Now he can't do that.

He is on his own now and he must do everything he claimed he did to re-create the economy he was bragging about creating. Now he must really turn around a dead economy immediately like he claimed he did when he took office. And he won't be able to do that.

Karma.
If the worse happens, it won't be nice.
This nation has bought this upon itself.

What a crock of shit.Was Trump responsible for Spain,Italy,England,France,Germany,China Etc,Etc,Etc?

What a crock of shit.Was Trump responsible for Spain,Italy,England,France,Germany,China Etc,Etc,Etc?

Trump isn't leader of any of those countries, so no, he's not responsible for them. HOWEVER....................He is the leader of the USA, and is responsible for how this country reacts to the virus threat. And so far, he's done a shitty job.

I've seen the stats on say, the 1918 Spanish flu deaths. This corona virus thing not even close.Businesses close and go into bankruptcy because of this, and its not worth it. Big adu over NOTHING.
This ain't the 1918 flu pandemic. We have advanced much in medicine and treatment since that time so you'd have to be real stupid to argue by trying to compare the death totals. Our health is more valuable than the economy.
The Covid19 strain is perhaps more virulent, but overall not as deadly as the common flu. This lock down will be seen as a over reaction. It's ruined businesses and hurt us big time.

He's done an excellent job.The Democratic Governors and Pelosi fucked it up.

One out of every 3 humans infected with this virus ON THIS PLANET live in America. One out of every 4 deaths on earth from COVID19 happens in America. This is the result of trumps leadership.

The Covid19 strain is perhaps more virulent, but overall not as deadly as the common flu. This lock down will be seen as a over reaction. It's ruined businesses and hurt us big time.
No, this lockdown in not seen an an over reaction by anyone but the far right crazies. The majority of Americans say stay locked down until we can at least be tested. Fuck businesses, our lives are more important than whether or not the hardware store re opens.

Some business's are taking an ass whipping right now and I could care less.Disney,Hollywood,major league sports teams.They have been gouging their customers for years.
businessman-success-picture-id168644320

I would add the oil companies to that.

They've been fleecing us since the embargo in the early 70s.

I have no problem that the oil companies are losing money.

It couldn't happen to a more deserving industry.

If they had not spent so many decades robbing us blind I would have some sympathy for them but they've robbed us blind for way too long.

Not to mention oil money in the Middle East goes to terrorists.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: IM2
He's done an excellent job.The Democratic Governors and Pelosi fucked it up.

One out of every 3 humans infected with this virus ON THIS PLANET live in America. One out of every 4 deaths on earth from COVID19 happens in America. This is not a good job and this is a federal emergency that should be handled by the president.

The 1918 flu epidemic was far worse, it killed more people than WWI. Ebola was far more deadly and as contagious. We practically destroyed our economy over this? A more virulent form of the common flu. I make money creating and selling masks, so hey, whatever.

Some business's are taking an ass whipping right now and I could care less.Disney,Hollywood,major league sports teams.They have been gouging their customers for years.
businessman-success-picture-id168644320

I would add the oil companies to that.

They've been fleecing us since the embargo in the early 70s.

I have no problem that the oil companies are losing money.

It happen to a more deserving industry.

If they had not spent so many decades robbing us blind I would have some sympathy for them but they've robbed us blind for way too long.

Not to mention oil money in the Middle East goes to terrorists.

Don't forget pharmaceuticals, medical equipment and insurance companies.

More die from abortion in this country than the virus.That's Trump's fault too eh?

The 1918 flu epidemic was far worse, it killed more people than the WWI. Ebola was far more deadly and as contagious. We practically destroyed our economy over this? A more virulent form of the common flu. I make money creating and selling masks, so hey, whatever.

If this was 1918, you'd be considering that flu a vacation. We've got more medical knowledge today so again its stupid trying to compare this to 1918. Sorry but we've had more deaths from this than those other RECENT pandemics. And the numbers continue to grow. Stop pretending like we have reached the end of this. People are dying, we should care a little more about that than whether the local donut shop is going to open up in the morning.

No, this lockdown in not seen an an over reaction by anyone but the far right crazies. The majority of Americans say stay locked down until we can at least be tested. Fuck businesses, our lives are more important than whether or not the hardware store re opens.
Amusing response. Fuck businesses? So you never buy food and work for a living? How does that work?

Sadly, my old workplace closed, so I make masks lately. I profit off this Covid over reaction, so hey, part of me loves this, but my better angel says this is really nuts its just the freaking flu, people.

Amusing response. Fuck businesses? So you never buy food and work for a living? How does that work?
You right wing simpletons are amusing. Have you ever seen a business that existed without people?

Sadly, my old workplace closed, so I make masks lately. I profit off this Covid over reaction, so hey, part of me loves this, but my better angel says this is really nuts its just the freaking flu, people.
It is more than the flu and there is no vaccine for it.

Forum List

Back