Covid 19: ‘Reopening the Country’ – Trump Can’t be Trusted

Trump has ignored facts, science, and the truth during the entire pandemic; lying about its severity,
None of that is true and you can't show proof that it is....you are either really misinformed or you are lying....

"It’s one person coming in from China, and we have it under control. It’s going to be just fine.” "
-Drumpf

Meanwhile 20k deaths later.......
Link?....I bet not.....Hindsight is 20/20 and only little bitches will throw that in someones face....why don't you blame China and the WHO?....
Because China and the WHO are not the president you dumbfuck. Besides. Drumpf said he trusted China and the WHOView attachment 322728. Did you forget that?
WHO and China lied to the world, fuckhead moron.
So Drumpf cant be trusted to listen to his own intelligence community and decided to believe China? Youre right. Drumpf is an incompetent fuckup.
Who is Drumpf?.....

Drumpf is unmitigated fuckup. Anyone that trusts that clown to do more than stick his finger up his ass is a fucking fool.

T%20Shirt-S.jpg
People that are hurt by profanity need to pull their panties up and get a grip.

Trump has ignored facts, science, and the truth during the entire pandemic; lying about its severity,
None of that is true and you can't show proof that it is....you are either really misinformed or you are lying....

"It’s one person coming in from China, and we have it under control. It’s going to be just fine.” "
-Drumpf

Link?....I bet not.....Hindsight is 20/20 and only little bitches will throw that in someones face....why don't you blame China and the WHO?....
Because China and the WHO are not the president you dumbfuck. Besides. Drumpf said he trusted China and the WHOView attachment 322728. Did you forget that?
So Drumpf cant be trusted to listen to his own intelligence community and decided to believe China? Youre right. Drumpf is an incompetent fuckup.
Who is Drumpf?.....
The fucking incompetent fool you follow thats in the white house. Why do you ask?

You are lying. All of that is true and you know it. You almost certainly slavishly watch every press conference and known that he has waffled on decisions and argued with scientists at every single one.

This makes you part of the problem.

Stop it.

Trump says he doesn't remember seeing the Navarro memo. If the President can't remember a memo warning of a pandemic and the possible loss of hundreds of thousands of lives, he's unfit. Best case is he's lying to cover his malfeasance. That's some best case.
We are talking about the course of three days...what is wrong with you people?...none of you were there and most of you libs had your heads so far up the impeachments ass you didn't even know we closed down travel from China.....ridiculous TDS infants....

-Drumpf

Who is Drumpf?.....
The fucking incompetent fool you follow thats in the white house. Why do you ask?
Who?.....

-Drumpf

Who is Drumpf?.....
Who?.....
No dumbass. Not the WHO. Drumpf. Your orange tinted buddy.

You are lying. All of that is true and you know it. You almost certainly slavishly watch every press conference and known that he has waffled on decisions and argued with scientists at every single one.

This makes you part of the problem.

Stop it.
:link:

-Drumpf

Who is Drumpf?.....
Who?.....
Drumpf?...I do not know a Drumpf...what a weird name for someone to have...is this a black thing?....

-Drumpf

Because China and the WHO are not the president you dumbfuck. Besides. Drumpf said he trusted China. Did you forget that?
The virus didn't come from the white house you asshat...it came form say it with me....CHINA and it was belittled as nothing by the say it with me asshole....the WHO....get it?...
Actually it came from Europe dumbass. If Drumpf had listened to reports as far back as Nov thousands of people would still be alive.
:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Even your clownish buddies at Faux knew about this. Get your nose out of Drumpfs ass. :)

Trump has ignored facts, science, and the truth during the entire pandemic; lying about its severity, downplaying its significance – concerned solely about his reelection bid, not the health and safety of the American people.

And the same applies to Trump ending the Covid 19 safety protocols too soon, before it’s safe for Americans to return to work, school, and public spaces.

‘WASHINGTON (AP) — By the time President Donald Trump first spoke publicly about the coronavirus, it may already have been too late.

Interviewed at Davos, a gathering of global elites in the Swiss Alps, the president on Jan. 22 played down the threat posed by the respiratory virus from China, which had just reached American shores in the form of a solitary patient in Washington state.

“We have it totally under control,” Trump said on CNBC. “It’s one person coming in from China, and we have it under control. It’s going to be just fine.”

In the 11 weeks since that interview, the coronavirus has reached every corner of the globe. It has infected more than 500,000 Americans and killed at least 20,000. It has rewritten the rules of society, isolated people in their homes, closed schools, devastated the economy and put millions out of work.’

You might have some validity if you ever spent some time here engaging in a discussion.
The fact is that you are a sound-bite, and thus inconsequential.

Trump has ignored facts, science, and the truth during the entire pandemic; lying about its severity, downplaying its significance – concerned solely about his reelection bid, not the health and safety of the American people.

And the same applies to Trump ending the Covid 19 safety protocols too soon, before it’s safe for Americans to return to work, school, and public spaces.

‘WASHINGTON (AP) — By the time President Donald Trump first spoke publicly about the coronavirus, it may already have been too late.

Interviewed at Davos, a gathering of global elites in the Swiss Alps, the president on Jan. 22 played down the threat posed by the respiratory virus from China, which had just reached American shores in the form of a solitary patient in Washington state.

“We have it totally under control,” Trump said on CNBC. “It’s one person coming in from China, and we have it under control. It’s going to be just fine.”

In the 11 weeks since that interview, the coronavirus has reached every corner of the globe. It has infected more than 500,000 Americans and killed at least 20,000. It has rewritten the rules of society, isolated people in their homes, closed schools, devastated the economy and put millions out of work.’

You can no longer live in a world with a President Trump I suggest you commit suicide

-Drumpf

Who is Drumpf?.....
Who?.....
Drumpf?...I do not know a Drumpf...what a weird name for someone to have...is this a black thing?....
I agree its weird but no its a white german thing. I'm surprised you didnt know that Drumpf is his family name.

-Drumpf

Because China and the WHO are not the president you dumbfuck. Besides. Drumpf said he trusted China. Did you forget that?
The virus didn't come from the white house you asshat...it came form say it with me....CHINA and it was belittled as nothing by the say it with me asshole....the WHO....get it?...
Actually it came from Europe dumbass. If Drumpf had listened to reports as far back as Nov thousands of people would still be alive.
:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Even your clownish buddies at Faux knew about this. Get your nose out of Drumpfs ass. :)

I told you I do not know Mr Drumpf.....

-Drumpf

I told you I do not know Mr Drumpf.....
I gives a fuck what you know. Its already obvious that what you know could fit on the head of a pin.

-Drumpf

Who is Drumpf?.....
Who?.....
I agree its weird but no its a white german thing. I'm surprised you didnt know that Drumpf is his family name.
Who's family name?....German thing?....are you a racists?.....me thinks you are....

Drumpf is unmitigated fuckup. Anyone that trusts that clown to do more than stick his finger up his ass is a fucking fool.
I was actually happy for you that Trump's economy kept you so busy you had 0 time to post (yes, we know it wasn't Honky Trump's economy, it was because you bee the mahn!!!).
Your return is a good argument for supplying everyone with n95 masks and gloves and getting you back to work.

Trump says he doesn't remember seeing the Navarro memo. If the President can't remember a memo warning of a pandemic and the possible loss of hundreds of thousands of lives, he's unfit. Best case is he's lying to cover his malfeasance. That's some best case.
We are talking about the course of three days...what is wrong with you people?...none of you were there and most of you libs had your heads so far up the impeachments ass you didn't even know we closed down travel from China.....ridiculous TDS infants....

You pinheads were accusing people of BDS in the Reign of Error (until Bush the Lesser slunk out of town to the jeers of a 22% approval rating). When you can't defend your boy, you pretend - or perhaps you're so brainwashed as to believe - that the problem is the person who is criticizing the object of your affection. TDS is a deflection. You should be embarrassed to use it, but it's a constant from 'you people'.

"It’s one person coming in from China, and we have it under control. It’s going to be just fine.”
-Drumpf

You vermin own this.

Forum List

Back