Covid 19: ‘Reopening the Country’ – Trump Can’t be Trusted

My advice:
Advise people over 60, and or have a health condition, to stay home.
If they are still working and they meet the criteria I just spoke of, keep sending them paychecks up until we come up with a vaccination.

The rest of the country returns to work, businesses reopen, everyone is advised to take precautions, but life for the most part resumes to the way it was pre-Corona.

My advice:
Advise people over 60, and or have a health condition, to stay home.
If they are still working and they meet the criteria I just spoke of, keep sending them paychecks up until we come up with a vaccination.

The rest of the country returns to work, businesses reopen, everyone is advised to take precautions, but life for the most part resumes to the way it was pre-Corona.
You're right...its time....great point!....

Trump has ignored facts, science, and the truth during the entire pandemic; lying about its severity,
None of that is true and you can't show proof that it is....you are either really misinformed or you are lying....

"It’s one person coming in from China, and we have it under control. It’s going to be just fine.” "
-Drumpf

Meanwhile 20k deaths later.......
Link?....I bet not.....Hindsight is 20/20 and only little bitches will throw that in someones face....why don't you blame China and the WHO?....
Because China and the WHO are not the president you dumbfuck. Besides. Drumpf said he trusted China and the WHOView attachment 322728. Did you forget that?
WHO and China lied to the world, fuckhead moron.
So Drumpf cant be trusted to listen to his own intelligence community and decided to believe China? Youre right. Drumpf is an incompetent fuckup.
Who is Drumpf?.....
The fucking incompetent fool you follow thats in the white house. Why do you ask?
Who?.....
No dumbass. Not the WHO. Drumpf. Your orange tinted buddy.
Drumpf?...I do not know a Drumpf...what a weird name for someone to have...is this a black thing?....
I agree its weird but no its a white german thing. I'm surprised you didnt know that Drumpf is his family name.
Who's family name?....German thing?....are you a racists?.....me thinks you are....
Life is tough. If you think I am a "racists" thats something you are going to have to learn to cope with. :)

Trump has ignored facts, science, and the truth during the entire pandemic; lying about its severity, downplaying its significance – concerned solely about his reelection bid, not the health and safety of the American people.

And the same applies to Trump ending the Covid 19 safety protocols too soon, before it’s safe for Americans to return to work, school, and public spaces.

‘WASHINGTON (AP) — By the time President Donald Trump first spoke publicly about the coronavirus, it may already have been too late.

Interviewed at Davos, a gathering of global elites in the Swiss Alps, the president on Jan. 22 played down the threat posed by the respiratory virus from China, which had just reached American shores in the form of a solitary patient in Washington state.

“We have it totally under control,” Trump said on CNBC. “It’s one person coming in from China, and we have it under control. It’s going to be just fine.”

In the 11 weeks since that interview, the coronavirus has reached every corner of the globe. It has infected more than 500,000 Americans and killed at least 20,000. It has rewritten the rules of society, isolated people in their homes, closed schools, devastated the economy and put millions out of work.’

Drumpf is unmitigated fuckup. Anyone that trusts that clown to do more than stick his finger up his ass is a fucking fool.
I was actually happy for you that Trump's economy kept you so busy you had 0 time to post (yes, we know it wasn't Honky Trump's economy, it was because you bee the mahn!!!).
Your return is a good argument for supplying everyone with n95 masks and gloves and getting you back to work.
Drumpfs economy has dick to do with me not posting. Frankly I am happy to know I have such an affect on you that you even noticed. I cant remember ever caring if I saw you post or not.

Trump has ignored facts, science, and the truth during the entire pandemic; lying about its severity,
None of that is true and you can't show proof that it is....you are either really misinformed or you are lying....

"It’s one person coming in from China, and we have it under control. It’s going to be just fine.”
-Drumpf

You vermin own this.
You mindless fools that follow the incompetent fuckup in the white house are the ones that own this. Go drink some aquarium cleaner. Drumpf said it should make you immune from the hoax virus. :)

"It’s one person coming in from China, and we have it under control. It’s going to be just fine.” "
-Drumpf

Link?....I bet not.....Hindsight is 20/20 and only little bitches will throw that in someones face....why don't you blame China and the WHO?....
Because China and the WHO are not the president you dumbfuck. Besides. Drumpf said he trusted China and the WHOView attachment 322728. Did you forget that?
So Drumpf cant be trusted to listen to his own intelligence community and decided to believe China? Youre right. Drumpf is an incompetent fuckup.
Who is Drumpf?.....
The fucking incompetent fool you follow thats in the white house. Why do you ask?
Who?.....
Drumpf?...I do not know a Drumpf...what a weird name for someone to have...is this a black thing?....
I agree its weird but no its a white german thing. I'm surprised you didnt know that Drumpf is his family name.
Who's family name?....German thing?....are you a racists?.....me thinks you are....
Life is tough. If you think I am a "racists" thats something you are going to have to learn to cope with. :)
Its no sweat off my nose pal...I don't care what you are...but you should talk to someone about the extreme hatred you are carrying around....for your own good...not mine....

-Drumpf

Who is Drumpf?.....
5 year old name calling?

"It’s one person coming in from China, and we have it under control. It’s going to be just fine.”
-Drumpf

You vermin own this.
You mindless fools that follow the incompetent fuckup in the white house are the ones that own this. Go drink some aquarium cleaner. Drumpf said it should make you immune from the hoax virus. :)
Why would I drink aquarium cleaner, I don't have the china virus?

-Drumpf

You vermin own this.
Just 5 more years to go!

-Drumpf

Who is Drumpf?.....
Who?.....
Its no sweat off my nose pal...I don't care what you are...but you should talk to someone about the extreme hatred you are carrying around....for your own good...not mine....
If it was no sweat off your nose you wouldnt have said I was racist to begin with. Thats how I know you care. You got all emotional about Drumpfs german background. :)

-Drumpf

You vermin own this.
Drumpf said it would make you immune from the china virus. Hurry up and go take a swig.

Sigh, nothing ever changes around here. What a colossal waste of time this football mentality bickering is and the idiotic things some of you choose to focus on. I know, I know, I should just quit this place instead of feeling like this on just about every thread: :banghead:

-Drumpf

You vermin own this.
Just 5 more years to go!

I know. 5 more months to go. Good stuff.

-Drumpf

You vermin own this.
Drumpf said it would make you immune from the china virus. Hurry up and go take a swig.
You keep hiding under your pillow, we’ll let you know when it’s safe to come out.

-Drumpf

Who is Drumpf?.....
5 year old name calling?
He isnt actually 5. I know its hard to tell by listening to Drumpf but hes actually an old ass orange tinted grown fool.

-Drumpf

You vermin own this.
You keep hiding under your pillow, we’ll let you know when it’s safe to come out.
That wont change the facts. Drumpf is a fuckup that didnt listen to his own intelligence community and let China trick his dumb ass. :)

-Drumpf

You vermin own this.
He never said that, you are a liar, as always.

-Drumpf

Because China and the WHO are not the president you dumbfuck. Besides. Drumpf said he trusted China. Did you forget that?
The virus didn't come from the white house you asshat...it came form say it with me....CHINA and it was belittled as nothing by the say it with me asshole....the WHO....get it?...
Actually it came from Europe dumbass. If Drumpf had listened to reports as far back as Nov thousands of people would still be alive.

Actually "dumbass", obviously the virus originated in China.

The first case in the U.S. was a man in Washington state returning from a trip from.........wait for it....................Wuhan China.

"The infected man, who is in his 30s and a resident of Snohomish County, Wash., developed symptoms after returning from a trip to the region around Wuhan where the outbreak began."

"Europe" is where it is thought it came from entering New York.

Forum List

Back