COVID-19 will be here forever like the Flu

none of your business, fucktard. i don't share that kind of information. i don't have the need to distract from a decidedly rotten core by virtue signaling to a message board, boy. i am also not so epically thin-skinned to imagine to be victimized by having to wear a mask or by being pricked with a needle, boy. any more questions?
Ya know, they say that the flu virtually disappeared last year. Some say it was because we wore face-diapers and treated each other as if we were all playing some advanced game of Cooties. So, now that you know that staying face-diapered saved maybe 50,000 lives, are you ready to commit to a permanent face-diaper?

I mean, we're talking 50,000 lives.

hey guys on this board! i am such a stud that i survived the common flu. but i am even more of a hero because i saved many people from dying from this common flu by donating blood. please love me.

Ya know, they say that the flu virtually disappeared last year. Some say it was because we wore face-diapers and treated each other as if we were all playing some advanced game of Cooties. So, now that you know that staying face-diapered saved maybe 50,000 people's lives, are you ready to commit to a permanent face-diaper?

Or they just said those people have COVID19 to get the Government funding.

Ya know, they say that the flu virtually disappeared last year. Some say it was because we wore face-diapers and treated each other as if we were all playing some advanced game of Cooties. So, now that you know that staying face-diapered saved maybe 50,000 people's lives, are you ready to commit to a permanent face-diaper?

you can all die, as far as i am concerned. it's just the flu.

Or they just said those people have COVID19 to get the Government funding.
The pro experimental-injection crowd here will never believe that. So they're forced to believe that wearing face-diapers and playing Cooties is what did it. Therefore, if they're really as virtuous as they make themselves out to be, they're going to have to agree to commit to wearing them pretty much all the time.

Was a baby then. But the world didn't shut down. Globalist INSANITY. Shutting down was the worst thing we could do. All we have done is prolong this madness and given these assholes more power.
We kept on going without even thinking about getting vaxxed.

Ya know, they say that the flu virtually disappeared last year. Some say it was because we wore face-diapers and treated each other as if we were all playing some advanced game of Cooties. So, now that you know that staying face-diapered saved maybe 50,000 lives, are you ready to commit to a permanent face-diaper?

There is likely more to learn about this curious disappearance of influenza.

There is likely more to learn about this curious disappearance of influenza.
Oh, I'm not curious about it; it didn't disappear. "Experts" simply needed to borrow those deaths for a time in order to convince you of something.

It's no different from them using the fraudulent PCR-test in order to convince you that conditions are worse than they are.

Moderna CEO Stephane Bancel appeared to agree Wednesday that Covid-19 will become endemic, saying “SARS-CoV-2 is not going away.” “We are going to live with this virus, we think, forever,” he said during a panel discussion at the JPMorgan Healthcare Conference.

So will we lockdown forever or may we open up the country and LIVE WITH IT like we do with all other viruses?
I agree it will become endemic just a the Spanish Influenza (H1N1) has become. Every so often it will reach an epidemic level. Like H1N1 we will most probably integrate a Covid vaccine into the yearly flu shot. I sincerely doubt that lockdowns and such draconian measures will be the norm for the future.

Forum List

Back