COVID-19 will be here forever like the Flu

oh really? you are soo fucking quick on the uptake. now tell us again how you saved so many lives by helping them to survive the common flu, clown.
Common flu kills about 50k per year. Not everyone is as tough as I am it seems. Like you for instance. Then again your ancestors were pussies who lost not one but two world wars and are now being overrun by Islamists from Turkey.

Common flu kills about 50k per year. Not everyone is as tough as I am it seems. Like you for instance. Then again your ancestors were pussies who lost not one but two world wars and are now being overrun by Islamists from Turkey.
Actually If the definition today was used for the Flu in the past hundreds of thousands would die from it every year. Mainly on the Alpha Variant.

They changed that definition before this started. Imagine that. And they used the word ASSUME in the definition. Had the Swine 'Flu been under the same definition that would have been near this.

The Swine Flu sucked much worse than this. I got that and felt like crap.

I imagine they'll be lobbying for mandatory flu shots soon.

If you give em an inch, they'll take a mile every single time.

Actually If the definition today was used for the Flu in the past hundreds of thousands would die from it every year. Mainly on the Alpha Variant.

They changed that definition before this started. Imagine that. And they used the word ASSUME in the definition. Had the Swine 'Flu been under the same definition that would have been near this.

The Swine Flu sucked much worse than this. I got that and felt like crap.
Hong Kong flu, 1967. It hit America fast and hard. Very nasty.

Hong Kong flu, 1967. It hit America fast and hard. Very nasty.
Was a baby then. But the world didn't shut down. Globalist INSANITY. Shutting down was the worst thing we could do. All we have done is prolong this madness and given these assholes more power.

I am a covid "survivor" as well. i am just not an insecure little bitch needing to tell that 50 times to a pool of asshole strangers..

can you get any more pathetic?

Hey except we don’t have flu vaccine mandates like we do with COVID19. Oh oh
I suspect that’s coming because more than a few media headlines have been indicating that “we anticipate horrible flu viruses to break out this year!” Sure they do, so everyone run off and get your flu shot that’s either going to be 20% effective or possibly up to 60% potential effectiveness. No tx. That’s another crapshoot of odds, the annual flu shot drive. They admittedly make their best guess work using last year’s strains but it reaches max potential effectiveness at around 60%; that’s crap products for 2021. The public deserves much better flu vaccines by now but Big Pharma isn’t motivated to invest/produce them for some reason. Why hasn’t been there been a major effort to improve annual flu shots? Cost, lack of expertise, or what is the hold up?

I am a covid "survivor" as well. i am just not an insecure little bitch needing to tell that 50 times to a pool of asshole strangers..

can you get any more pathetic?
Did you donate platelets for 15 months only to be shamed by those who didn’t do anything as to why you didn’t get the vaccine fast enough? LOL

You’re a little pussy like your ancestors.

More evidence is accumulating in support of the question, “What happened to influenza”? Evidence that includes the pig virus from 1962 Canada, PHEV. It’s a unique virus that straddles the boundary between influenza viruses and coronaviruses. Prompting another question, “Is it really coincidence that Fau Chi was testifying to the Senate about influenza experiments on the same day (26 Ap 2012) that the sick (Yunnan) copper miners went into the hospital? Because the virus that came out of the mine they were working in, RaTG13, is the closest known relative of SARS-CoV-2. Why are the sequences from 1962 PHEV identical to the coronavirus from yaks that people ride in Yunnan?

Did you donate platelets for 15 months only to be shamed by those who didn’t do anything as to why you didn’t get the vaccine fast enough? LOL

You’re a little pussy like your ancestors.
none of your business, fucktard. i don't share that kind of information. i don't have the need to distract from a decidedly rotten core by virtue signaling to a message board, boy. i am also not so epically thin-skinned to imagine to be victimized by having to wear a mask or by being pricked with a needle, boy. any more questions?

i am also not so epically thin-skinned to imagine to be victimized by having to wear a mask or by being pricked with a needle, boy. any more questions?
LOL

Fuck the mask and the jab. You want to be a lab rat. go ahead. Want me to be one. I don't fucking think so.

masks. I'll believe they worked just as soon as my chain link fence stops mosquitoes.

none of your business, fucktard. i don't share that kind of information. i don't have the need to distract from a decidedly rotten core by virtue signaling to a message board, boy. i am also not so epically thin-skinned to imagine to be victimized by having to wear a mask or by being pricked with a needle, boy. any more questions?
Figures. You’re a coward and a loser like your ancestors. Run along now and wash that Turkish flag.

The claim of cowardice is harsh. Americans were suiciding due to the coming of the Chinese communist virus while selfish baboons looted and burned. Where is the names list of the 700,000+?

The claim of cowardice is harsh. Americans were suiciding due to the coming of the Chinese communist virus while selfish baboons looted and burned. Where is the names list of the 700,000+?
Our gov't is guilty of those deaths. Not allowing cheap treatments and pushing garbage vaccines that are dangerous without long human trials. Changing the narrative as they go.

They are attached to the hip of the money making machine and they don't care who they kill to get that money.

Forum List

Back