COVID-positive Vermonters with no symptoms clog up ERs

Well, only the exceptionally dumb are buying into Biden's Big Lie that vaccinated people can't transmit Covid, so it would make sense those same dumb people are running around spreading it. Are you one of them? Do you believe Joe Biden's claim that "You're not going to get COVID if you have these vaccinations"?
The quote you provided was that Biden said they wouldn't get COVID. You changed the word to transmit.

Apples to watermelons from the safe spacer Nazi control freak
Not at all. It's a real control freak that tells me when I can and can't drive my car. Drinking is legal. Driving is legal. Ergo, drinking and driving should be legal.

I mean, what's the harm if a person drives while drunk?

How does anyone know they have covid if they never got tested??
Fucking nitwits preoccupation going in every 3 days to see if they have it yet. It’s not the disease overwhelming hospitals, it’s the needless, frightened idiot emotions.

But the conversation is about people who have tested positive.

Yes, you can get COVID after being vaccinated, but you're significantly less likely.

Exactly. A lot of these people who tested positive are probably dummies like you who believed Joe Biden when he said this:

"You're not going to get COVID if you have these vaccinations." - Joe Biden, 2021

God only knows how many others you stupid people have infected.

Not at all. It's a real control freak that tells me when I can and can't drive my car. Drinking is legal. Driving is legal. Ergo, drinking and driving should be legal.

I mean, what's the harm if a person drives while drunk?
Stay scared
Stay home
Stay out of my business, it’s not any of your business

Exactly. A lot of these people who tested positive are probably dummies like you who believed Joe Biden when he said this:

"You're not going to get COVID if you have these vaccinations." - Joe Biden, 2021

God only knows how many others you stupid people have infected.
But they've been told that they have COVID so Biden's statement is irrelevant. The question is what they do after they've contracted COVID. Biden's statement says nothing about that.

You're trying to pound a square peg in a round hole here.

sadly so many of these demafascist voters have fallen for the fear propaganda

But they've been told that they have COVID so Biden's statement is irrelevant. The question is what they do after they've contracted COVID. Biden's statement says nothing about that.

You're trying to pound a square peg in a round hole here.

Joe Biden is telling them the test is wrong, since he claimed you can't get Covid if you're vaccinated. What do you expect them to do? These are not intelligent people, they're Biden supporters.

That's an absolute fabrication.

Can't you do even basic deduction? If Biden is telling the truth when he says this:
"You're not going to get COVID if you have these vaccinations."
Does it not stand to reason that a vaccinated person who tests positive for a disease they are "not going to get" must be looking at a mistake?

Which is it?

Yeah me too.

Get a response from a staffer next business day, typically. Usually amounts to, "we can make you an appointment on _______. If this is a serious problem, go to the emergency rom."

These people don't want to wait for days or weeks. Understandably. They were trying to figure out if they were going to spread covid to their family, friends, and coworkers. To their credit.
YA still dont need to go to the ER. There are several sites around the city dedicated to just covid testing and I think the drug stores also do it....

Exactly. If you're so worried about drunk drivers, stay scared, stay home.
Since you all live to preach about how we are health responsible to one another then the surest method of security is for you to stay home. Be responsible to yourself. But, your emotions won’t permit responsibility therefore you fakely empower yourself with the ability to try and order others as to what to do.

Forum List

Back