Covid spreading like wildfire under Biden

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

When Biden took over for Trump Covid was spreading like wildfire

Now the same is happening under Biden

Can Trump save us from the ineptitude of Biden?

Where are the Biden mask mandates?

Holy cow, we are all going to die!!!!

Of course it is. It is election year 2024 and they choreographed such a winning strategy for the lead-up to 2020 that they are repeating the same this time. They've allowed anti-semites to be the BLM of 2024, covid is the same, climate is the same. The biggest difference is they have a train wreck of fuel prices, inflation, illegal immigration, three wars, hostile alliances and rising distrust that they have to cover and those minor distractions are just not enough to cover for the malfeasance and criminality that is Biden and the democrats.

When Biden took over for Trump Covid was spreading like wildfire

Can Trump save us from the ineptitude of Biden?

Where are the Biden mask mandates?

Holy cow, we are all going to die!!!!
does trump have any responsibility for public health. as president, trump said NO. "i have no responsibility."

so what will trump47 do that trump45 refused?

what will trump's devoted followers do to protect themselves ? you know, "personal responsibility?"

"take 2 ivermectin and call me in the morning. " "dr johnson"

does trump have any responsibility for public health. as president, trump said NO. "i have no responsibility."

so what will trump47 do that trump45 refused?

what will trump's devoted followers do to protect themselves ? you know, "personal responsibility?"

"take 2 ivermectin and call me in the morning. " "dr johnson"
1719352050102.png

Of course it is. It is election year 2024 and they choreographed such a winning strategy for the lead-up to 2020 that they are repeating the same this time. They've allowed anti-semites to be the BLM of 2024, covid is the same, climate is the same. The biggest difference is they have a train wreck of fuel prices, inflation, illegal immigration, three wars, hostile alliances and rising distrust that they have to cover and those minor distractions are just not enough to cover for the malfeasance and criminality that is Biden and the democrats.
They probably can't wait for Trump to take over so the media can light up on Trump blaming him for the dumpster fire that is Bidenville as they impeach him 20 or so more times.

I havent seen this much speculation ie appears to be, data suggests, "experts say its likely", "it looks like", possibly due to, ......since I was taking geology classes and writing up fictional tales in field camp.

Mainly to suicidal antivaxxers.

Darwin at work. We tried to save them, but they insist on killing themselves. So now, we see it as fewer Trump voters.

^^^See? The cult STILL believes Biden's deadly lie that vaccinated people can't get or spread Covid.

600,000 Americans died because of Biden's lies.

Forum List

Back