CPAC is this weekend……Will Republicans support Biden or Putin?

Link…thanks

Trump said Putin would never do this with his as President and in fact he didn’t do anything during Trump’s term. Putin is taking Ukraine. Sanctions didn’t do shit. You’re a typical leftist zombie.
lets see…

Trump supported Putin taking Crimea
Now he supports Putin taking Ukraine

Republicans have a choice to make….

As much as you hate Biden, are you going to side with the US or side with Putin?

The CPAC rhetoric should make it clear……Do Republicans hate Biden enough to support Putin over Biden?
Why would anyone have to side up against Putin? Is he attacking the United States?

So now you are claiming that stopping a Trucker Protest is the same as conquering a neighbor
No I am saying the tatics he used are very like the kind Putin would use to end a protest in Russia tatics you and every other leftie would have been outraged over if they had been used on people protesting for a liberal cause you supported. Things you already know but love to pretend you don't.

Republicans will tell the truth about the Biden presidency, which has been a catastrophic failure.

"hippy becomes pro war for partisanship"

Almost as bad as hippies trusting big pharma

As much as you hate Biden, are you going to side with the US or side with Putin?

The CPAC rhetoric should make it clear……Do Republicans hate Biden enough to support Putin over Biden?
The choice is not one or the other.

They can oppose both and side with neither

Putin/Trump 2024 or Trump/Putin 2024... I'm sure you'll see more than one banner that says that at CRAP

1645679578286.png

Really slugger your going to run with that narrative after he capitulated and sold out Ukraine? Biden’s a weak feeble version of Neville Chamberlain. Please explain how disagreeing with Biden’s failure in foreign policy is supporting a KGB hack man?

Republicans have a choice to make

You support our President and our NATO allies or you support Putin

Why would CPAC wonder who to support?
I reject your false ultimatum. I support the US and returning to the wisdom of George Washington and avoiding long term foreign entanglements. We have problems enough, let's solve those first.

I reject your false ultimatum. I support the US and returning to the wisdom of George Washington and avoiding long term foreign entanglements. We have problems enough, let's solve those first.
George Washington did not have an Army or a Navy capable of long term foreign entanglements

Really slugger your going to run with that narrative after he capitulated and sold out Ukraine? Biden’s a weak feeble version of Neville Chamberlain. Please explain how disagreeing with Biden’s failure in foreign policy is supporting a KGB hack man?
Chamberlain did not invoke crippling sanctions against Hitler

Are you advocating a US invasion?
What response do you want?

The choice is not one or the other.

They can oppose both and side with neither
OK

So are Conservatives at CPAC advocating no response to Putin’s actions ?
Will they condemn Putin more than Biden?

CPAC speeches are being rewritten in response to todays invasion

Will they side with Biden or Putin?

Forum List

Back