🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Crack Dealer Released Early From Prison By Obama Murders Woman And Her 2 Young Kids

So one man commits a crime and this is evidence Obama is wrong?

You tell me. Do you really believe that all these felons will walk out of prison and become productive citizens? Probably about the same percentage as the Islamic prisoners WE HAD that didn't rejoin the fight.

Do you really believe that all these felons will walk out of prison and become productive citizens?

It'd be easier for felons to reintegrate if after "paying their debt to society" they didn't continue to be punished in the form of never being able to land a decent job.

Your adorable attempt at a "Willie Horton" aside, why don't you lay out exactly what you disagree with about Obama's changes in sentencing guidlines?

Do you really believe that all these felons will walk out of prison and become productive citizens?

It'd be easier for felons to reintegrate if after "paying their debt to society" they didn't continue to be punished in the form of never being able to land a decent job.

Actually, that's part of the penalty. But government doesn't forbid industry from hiring felons. It's a business decision.

Your adorable attempt at a "Willie Horton" aside, why don't you lay out exactly what you disagree with about Obama's changes in sentencing guidlines?

It's not the business of a President to override the decisions made by judges or juries in cases that have been heard and tried in court. It'a a blanket amnesty of people that DumBama knows nothing about. His opinion is "drug dealers and users are harmless people" and he throws out an executive order to forgive them.

I do have a problem with that.

These three dead people.

:lol:

So you've got nothing. Color me unsurprised.

OP, you got anything?

A woman her kids being murdered is nothing? Is that more of that Liberal compassion we keep hearing about?

The fact that a woman and her children were murdered is not an argument against changing sentencing guidelines.

That's still no excuse.

I never said there is ever an excuse for murder. I said it'd be easier for felons to reintegrate if their past didn't hinder them for the rest of their lives.

They wouldn't be a problem, if we executed more of them.

Actually, from what I understand, that's what they do in Singapore. They don't have any drug problems there. Not that I agree with such harsh sentencing, but deterrents do work.

It's not the business of a President to override the decisions made by judges or juries in cases that have been heard and tried in court. It'a a blanket amnesty of people that DumBama knows nothing about. His opinion is "drug dealers and users are harmless people" and he throws out an executive order to forgive them.

I do have a problem with that.

I suspect you have no idea what you're talking about, so I might recommend reading the actual law.

The whole point of the law is that "Judges and juries" didn't get to "make the decisions".

Forum List

Back