Crap about to hit the fan in Cleveland!!

Nutz is on a perpetual emotional rant. He is to be ignored, for all he does is derail threads and act like a child.
It is fun arguing with the fool:)
It's really fun to hear him rant about those black white teepers, led by Farrakhan ...:badgrin:

Yeah....but I dont think he's as good as Asslips with his ancient advanced african civilization yarns.
When he gets going he's like the reincarnation of Uncle Remus.

21 motherfuckin bullets this couple got and their only crime, was a car backfiring around a bunch of cowardly fuckin Cleveland cops......and no one is found guilty? Only in racist white fuckin america!!

Could this be the next skirmish in an inevitable race war?

LOLOLOLOLOL.... I know all you gun toting, flag waving pistol carryin NRA nuts is just itchin for a race war.....but who ya gonna fight? Half the nigga's in this country is related to you nuts, thanks to your daughters and wives....and these ivory soap loving nigga's ain't fkken with yaw, Becky might get mad!! So who the hell is gonna fight this race war? Black women and children? I'm not getting my weave messed.

Which nutters are willing to admit that they hope that violence erupts in Cleveland tonight?

I'm sure Sharpton and Jesse Jagmo have their fingers crossed.

Can't admit it huh? Typical.

I freely admit that Sharpton and Jesse Jagmo hope that violence erupts in Cleveland tonight.

Weak sauce. You are afraid to speak your mind.

I'm not afraid to speak my mind.
I named 2 nutters who hope violence erupts.

LOLOLOLOLOL.... I know all you gun toting, flag waving pistol carryin NRA nuts is just itchin for a race war.....but who ya gonna fight? Half the nigga's in this country is related to you nuts, thanks to your daughters and wives....and these ivory soap loving nigga's ain't fkken with yaw, Becky might get mad!! So who the hell is gonna fight this race war? Black women and children? I'm not getting my weave messed.

The only people talking about a race war are a few retards on USMB.

Visit downloadpolitics.com, that's all them nazi nuts talk about

Visit downloadpolitics.com, that's all them nazi nuts talk about

ill take your word for it. There's a lot of idiots on the interwebs.

I can see where someone might think blacks are trying to start a race war based on there behavior.
But I think they're giving em way to much credit....I think it's more about the free shit and chance to burn down some businesses.

I can see where someone might think blacks are trying to start a race war based on there behavior.
But I think they're giving em way to much credit....I think it's more about the free shit and chance to burn down some businesses.

Just for the record, its you white nuts talking about a race war, nigga's is too busy destroying themselves to focus on any race but their own.....however they do find time for Becky, eh?

I agree that the black community should care a lot more about their own problems, but can someone explain to me how this cop got off???
The prosecution did not prove that this officer fired any fatal shots. In total 134 shots were fired at the car. Dozens of them were fatal. It was never proved that this officer fired the one kill shot, or was he just firing at men who were already dead.

Which nutters are willing to admit that they hope that violence erupts in Cleveland tonight?

Cleveland has had a long history of black issues and this one is just another dig. There won't be any riots. What Cleveland blacks need to do is get off thier ass's are start paying attention to the leaders they place in charge and start voting.

Just for the record, its you white nuts talking about a race war, nigga's is too busy destroying themselves to focus on any race but their own.....however they do find time for Becky, eh?

Oh I dont know..they seem to find plenty of white people to rob and kill.
And I dont know who the hell Becky is,maybe the name of the white chick who stole your man?

Forum List

Back