Crazy Candace Owens breaks social media by not disavowing Hitler when asked about him

What is upsetting you about this?

I'm not the least bit upset.

Imagine this.

You are at a bar with Candice, with a group of friends, sharing a pitcher of beer, when she says this.

You spray beer over yourself. ANd demand of her, if that was his only problem.

She laughs at you and tells you no, of course not, don't be retarded.

Do you feel better now?

What is upsetting you about this?

I'm not the least bit upset.

Imagine this.

You are at a bar with Candice, with a group of friends, sharing a pitcher of beer, when she says this.

You spray beer over yourself. ANd demand of her, if that was his only problem.

She laughs at you and tells you no, of course not, don't be retarded.

Do you feel better now?
What did Hitler do inside the country that you felt was ok as long as he didn't do it outside the country?

Yes, I see where this is going. The Prog-Dems are intent on demonizing everyone who disagrees with them so that they are guilty of NoGoodBadThink Thought Crimes. We've seen this before in Maoist China, Stalin's USSR and other hideous totalitarian slave societies.

You guys do a pretty good job of demonizing yourselves with your racist rhetoric.

Hint....if you have to clarify your statement about Hitler, you blew it......period...

Candace Owens is a con artist who says shit to make white supremacists feel better.....She regurgitates talking points without doing any further analysis of what the fuck she is being fed -- which is why she is so afraid to debate and which is why she continues to make a fool of herself when she does debate....

1. There is always some asshole who will pretend to misunderstand what you said, in order to invent an excuse to attack you. That is on the asshole. Fuck all those assholes.

2. White supremacists are an insignificant fringe. Anyone claims otherwise, is a lying race baiting asshole.
Why do you keep avoiding what she said?

What good "nationalist" things did Hitler do that only became a problem when Hitler took his "nationalism" outside of Germany?

Why do you folks keep avoiding what she said??

You sycophants do the same shit with Trump -- someone who you claim is a "straight talker" -- but what do we hear from you folks all the time??

"You took him out of context" -- "That is not what he meant to say, its unfair for you to repeat his words" waah waahh wahh

1. I don't know what she was referring to. I haven't read up on Hitler's early years for a long time. Ask her.

2. We aren't. What she said isn't the issue. The stupid games you lefties are playing is.

3. You libs do often "take him out of context" if you are not outright lying about what he said. You are vile like that.
Bawahahahahahahahhahahaaha @ I haven't read up on Hitler's early years...

There is no need for you to read up on what Hitler did when he was 20, he wasn't in control of Germany then.....so I
will take that comment as a most pathetic deflection....

The stupid game that is played is when people like you to go on and on about how Nazis are today's Democrats while failing to offer any evidence of the fact -- then having the audacity to say "well, I haven't really read up on Hitler like that? ...gtfoh...

Early years in power. D'uh.

I don't know what specifically she was referring to. Ask her.
His earlier years in power was not what she was talking about....because neither you (admittedly so) or her have ANY IDEA what he did in his initial years of being in power...

So allow me to educate you.....Hitler didn't really come into power until 1933 or so -- so lets see what you will agree were the good ole Hitler days...Was the The Reichstag Fire Decree a good thing? which suspended basic rights and allowed detention without trial. Or was it when he came up with the Enabling Act, which gave his cabinet full legislative powers for a period of four years and allowed for deviations from the constitution? Those are some examples of early year Hitler stuff -- is that what Candace and you are talking about?

Yes, I see where this is going. The Prog-Dems are intent on demonizing everyone who disagrees with them so that they are guilty of NoGoodBadThink Thought Crimes. We've seen this before in Maoist China, Stalin's USSR and other hideous totalitarian slave societies.

You guys do a pretty good job of demonizing yourselves with your racist rhetoric.
Whites hating black women is pretty racist.

Perhaps you should perform a social autopsy on those mean ole bullies

hqdefault.jpg

You have worn our RACIST to the point where nobody cares. It's only relevance today is as a tool for the Left to use against itself in its Biggest Victim Identity Politics Sweepstakes.

hqdefault.jpg
Perhaps you should put on the acceptably liberal blackface.

hqdefault.jpg

I believe the PC term is "brown makeup".

hqdefault.jpg
I know its a touchy subject to go back into Candace's past; because it may make you have to realize she is conning conservatives......but for some of us, it only seems like yesterday....

....because it was....

hqdefault.jpg

I believe the PC term is "brown makeup".
Sucks being black on the wrong side.

mixed.gif

hqdefault.jpg
I know its a touchy subject to go back into Candace's past; because it may make you have to realize she is conning conservatives......but for some of us, it only seems like yesterday....

....because it was....
She got woke along with many others. It's still racist.

hqdefault.jpg

....because it was....
If by woke you mean the Koch brothers bought her an alarm clock, ok....

1. There is always some asshole who will pretend to misunderstand what you said, in order to invent an excuse to attack you. That is on the asshole. Fuck all those assholes.

2. White supremacists are an insignificant fringe. Anyone claims otherwise, is a lying race baiting asshole.
Why do you keep avoiding what she said?

What good "nationalist" things did Hitler do that only became a problem when Hitler took his "nationalism" outside of Germany?

Why do you folks keep avoiding what she said??

You sycophants do the same shit with Trump -- someone who you claim is a "straight talker" -- but what do we hear from you folks all the time??

"You took him out of context" -- "That is not what he meant to say, its unfair for you to repeat his words" waah waahh wahh

1. I don't know what she was referring to. I haven't read up on Hitler's early years for a long time. Ask her.

2. We aren't. What she said isn't the issue. The stupid games you lefties are playing is.

3. You libs do often "take him out of context" if you are not outright lying about what he said. You are vile like that.
Bawahahahahahahahhahahaaha @ I haven't read up on Hitler's early years...

There is no need for you to read up on what Hitler did when he was 20, he wasn't in control of Germany then.....so I
will take that comment as a most pathetic deflection....

The stupid game that is played is when people like you to go on and on about how Nazis are today's Democrats while failing to offer any evidence of the fact -- then having the audacity to say "well, I haven't really read up on Hitler like that? ...gtfoh...

Early years in power. D'uh.

I don't know what specifically she was referring to. Ask her.
His earlier years in power was not what she was talking about....because neither you (admittedly so) or her have ANY IDEA what he did in his initial years of being in power...

Sounded to me, like she was talking about his early years. Because the later years was all about, as she put is, "outside of Germany.

hqdefault.jpg

....because it was....
If by woke you mean the Koch brothers bought her an alarm clock, ok....
It's not racist to presume a black woman got bought by white men.

That blackface suits you.

RACIST!

You have worn our RACIST to the point where nobody cares. It's only relevance today is as a tool for the Left to use against itself in its Biggest Victim Identity Politics Sweepstakes.

Okay, you keep telling yourself that and then whine why 90% of people of color vote against you.

Okay, you keep telling yourself that and then whine why 90% of people of color vote against you.
Because they are told to. There is not going to be anymore success with the social welfare system. It is maxed out. Are the people who service the poverty areas going to take a pay and benefit cut? Teachers, Fire, Medical, Police and more. To not give Trump a chance to improve things is self defeating. And if he got a real infrastructure bill it would even help more. Playing the system and playing games is not the only reason but it tells us why 90% vote that way. And it makes the many African American people who are good providers look less then what they are for it. And that is not right.

Because they are told to. There is not going to be anymore success with the social welfare system. It is maxed out.

actually, stupid, most welfare goes to white people. The thing is, you guy are just fine with "White People Welfare" like Social Security, Medicare and Unemployment Insurance. It the pittance on poverty relief you guys get upset about.

We could evenly distribute the wealth in this country and every man, woman and child would get $55,000 a year.

To not give Trump a chance to improve things is self defeating.

Trump needs to be crushed, defeated and sent to prison as a warning that his kind of fascism is not welcome in America.

And if he got a real infrastructure bill it would even help more.

then he should fight for that and not a vanity project on the Southern Border.

Playing the system and playing games is not the only reason but it tells us why 90% vote that way. And it makes the many African American people who are good providers look less then what they are for it. And that is not right.

I'll tell you what's not right. Blaming the victims of 400 years of institutionalized racism for their own plight. That isn't right.

The thing is, the GOP made the decision that they were going to ignore people of color in favor of scaring stupid white people into voting against their own economic interests back in 1968, when Tricky Dick imposed the "Southern Strategy". And it worked fine for a while.. but now there aren't enough angry old white folks to keep that afloat.

Forum List

Back