"Crazy white kids"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chris Rock was on to something.

Why are these school shooters generally white kids ?

What is it in the Caucasian dna that makes them so violent ?
Two reasons:
First, blacks students account for only 16% of the student population so you wouldn't expect a lot of mass shooting by blacks.
Second, in many schools with large black enrollment, there is plenty of security, electrically locked doors, metal detectors, full time school resource officers, cameras throughout the campus, magnetic locks on corridor doors that can tripped by an alarm, and areas of the buildings not accessible except with key cards.

White folks have consistently been the most violent and aggressive people on the planet since the dawn of time.

Wrong, because for one thing, white people haven't existed from the dawn of time, they've only really been around for maybe 20,000 years or so since current humans left Africa. Then, you have this assumption that it has something to do with DNA but if that was the case then every white enclave should be extremely violent. Places like Iceland and Norway should be hell holes.
Now if you want to talk about the voracity of White civilization as it came into conflict with the rest of the world, history supports how they asserted it's dominance but again, your just guessing when you blame white DNA for this. I would make the case it had more to do with a cultural history of developing societies where resources were more scarce and competition was fierce, and that same culture did continue onward along with technical advancements

.I think you need to really go back and study history. You say you have been in Africa but I really don't think you understand what happened to t hat continent or the long term damage caused by he Berlin Conference. Or the Raj for that matter.

Really? I didnt deny that. My contention with Tommy is that he says the shootings are based on something genetic. There are other reasons why people can be violent besides genetics. That was all i was saying.

Say that to the whites here who make all kids of racist statements claiming genetics..
"chicago" !!!!!

First I highly doubt that many actually believe there is a genetic link.

Which by the way, I doubt that the "whites" on here, actually believe what they are saying. Maybe they do, but especially on forums like this, I think a large number come on here with the intent to say things to instigate others. I think they are just saying stuff to trigger people.

These are internet tough guys, that can't look you in the eye in real life, but hiding in mommy's basement, are suddenly able to say all the inflammatory stuff they want.

Ironically, the other side has the exact same people, from the opposite ideology, who are just as much spineless cowards. Billo_really is a perfect example.

To be fair to Tommy, I think he really believes the crap he says.

As for the genetics of violence, I find that crazy. There are many examples of people groups that went from extreme violence, to almost docile.

Japanese for example. If you go through the history of Japan, it was filled with violence, and internal wars, and struggles, and finally after unifying into a single country of Japan, they were extremely brutal and cruel to any people they encountered.

Now, I think it's fairly clear they are a more industrious, but non-violent culture.

There is no evidence that they drastically changed from a genetics perspective. I think it was a cultural shift, likely influenced from the dramatic defeat in WW2, combined with the US rebuilding and supporting the country.

I think think of several other people groups, that went through cultural shifts.

Wrong, because for one thing, white people haven't existed from the dawn of time, they've only really been around for maybe 20,000 years or so since current humans left Africa. Then, you have this assumption that it has something to do with DNA but if that was the case then every white enclave should be extremely violent. Places like Iceland and Norway should be hell holes.
Now if you want to talk about the voracity of White civilization as it came into conflict with the rest of the world, history supports how they asserted it's dominance but again, your just guessing when you blame white DNA for this. I would make the case it had more to do with a cultural history of developing societies where resources were more scarce and competition was fierce, and that same culture did continue onward along with technical advancements

.I think you need to really go back and study history. You say you have been in Africa but I really don't think you understand what happened to t hat continent or the long term damage caused by he Berlin Conference. Or the Raj for that matter.

Really? I didnt deny that. My contention with Tommy is that he says the shootings are based on something genetic. There are other reasons why people can be violent besides genetics. That was all i was saying.

Say that to the whites here who make all kids of racist statements claiming genetics..
"chicago" !!!!!

Which by the way, I doubt that the "whites" on here, actually believe what they are saying. Maybe they do, but especially on forums like this, I think a large number come on here with the intent to say things to instigate others. I think they are just saying stuff to trigger people.

These are internet tough guys, that can't look you in the eye in real life, but hiding in mommy's basement, are suddenly able to say all the inflammatory stuff they want.

Ironically, the other side has the exact same people, from the opposite ideology, who are just as much spineless cowards. Billo_really is a perfect example.

As for the genetics of violence, I find that crazy. There are many examples of people groups that went from extreme violence, to almost docile.

Japanese for example. If you go through the history of Japan, it was filled with violence, and internal wars, and struggles, and finally after unifying into a single country of Japan, they were extremely brutal and cruel to any people they encountered.

Now, I think it's fairly clear they are a more industrious, but non-violent culture.

There is no evidence that they drastically changed from a genetics perspective. I think it was a cultural shift, likely influenced from the dramatic defeat in WW2, combined with the US rebuilding and supporting the country.

I think think of several other people groups, that went through cultural shifts.
I am not particularly interested in genetics as there is good and bad in all of us.

What I am interested in is the way that racists , in particular, view certain actions.

Black guy kills someone = Black folks are violent.

White guy kills someone = medication.

Please ????

Cut the crap.

"chicago" !!!!!

I am not particularly interested in genetics as there is good and bad in all of us.

What I am interested in is the way that racists , in particular, view certain actions.

Please ????

Cut the crap.

Because they want to freak you out, and making you angry, and they think saying that is a great way to do it.

Stop letting trolls trigger you.

I think that at some level, you want to be triggered by these internet trolls. You want to believe that everyone on the other side is racists, so you selectively hear only the people saying a black guy shot someone, so blacks are violent, and white guys just need medication.

Yeah, if you ignore all the right-wing people who are saying "hey let's deal with crime, and put murderers to death, white or black", and focus only on those saying what you want them to say, so that you can justify your opinion all right-wingers are racists...... then I can see why you would ask that.

"chicago" !!!!!

Please ????

Cut the crap.

Because they want to freak you out, and making you angry, and they think saying that is a great way to do it.

Stop letting trolls trigger you.

I think that at some level, you want to be triggered by these internet trolls. You want to believe that everyone on the other side is racists, so you selectively hear only the people saying a black guy shot someone, so blacks are violent, and white guys just need medication.

Yeah, if you ignore all the right-wing people who are saying "hey let's deal with crime, and put murderers to death, white or black", and focus only on those saying what you want them to say, so that you can justify your opinion all right-wingers are racists...... then I can see why you would ask that.

Except that is not what happens here.

White folks have consistently been the most violent and aggressive people on the planet since the dawn of time.

Right and I have said that, but sorry, Tommy's OP is just dumb and he's talking from emotion. He totally ignores the fact that those kids doing the school shootings are on mood altering meds.

All of them?

Right and I have said that, but sorry, Tommy's OP is just dumb and he's talking from emotion. He totally ignores the fact that those kids doing the school shootings are on mood altering meds.

All of them?

No, not all of them probably, but a good number of them. Please keep in mind, I'm not making excuses for white people. If they kill somebody, they deserve to fry as well as anyone else.... but the context of my statement was in response to Tommy's OP saying "what is it about the DNA of white people that makes them so violent"
It has much more to do with culture than anything. Maybe its a bunch of spoiled white kids playing violent video games 24/7 or other factors, including drugs for mood disorder. Whatever the case, you didn't see this happening on today's scale 30 years ago. therefore the root of the cause is a change in society/ culture... etc.
Not DNA. unless Tommy has some hard evidence of that.

All of them?

No, not all of them probably, but a good number of them. Please keep in mind, I'm not making excuses for white people. If they kill somebody, they deserve to fry as well as anyone else.... but the context of my statement was in response to Tommy's OP saying "what is it about the DNA of white people that makes them so violent"
It has much more to do with culture than anything. Maybe its a bunch of spoiled white kids playing violent video games 24/7 or other factors, including drugs for mood disorder. Whatever the case, you didn't see this happening on today's scale 30 years ago. therefore the root of the cause is a change in society/ culture... etc.

Fair enough. I think many here need to understand that I won't be saying blacks are perfect. But what I will not take are the racist comments made here by whites that deny whites have equal problems. When the issue is about whites they can't say anything. It's always what about blacks, they are this and they are that. This thread is about WHITE kids shooting up each other in schools. Not blacks, not Hispanics.

All of them?

Fair enough. I think many here need to understand that I won't be saying blacks are perfect. But what I will not take are the racist comments made here by whites that deny whites have equal problems. When the issue is about whites they can't say anything. It's always what about blacks, they are this and they are that. This thread is about WHITE kids shooting up each other in schools. Not blacks, not Hispanics.
Whites do have the occasional school shooting, but white kids arent killing their peers any where near the rate of black kids. As previously pointed out, black schools dont have shootings because they cant get guns inside with all the metal detectors. Black kids just wait until after school before they kill other kids, and they do it in alarming numbers. Does the location matter?

.... black schools dont have shootings because they cant get guns inside with all the metal detectors. Black kids just wait until after school before they kill other kids. .....

What is the point of this kind of racist ignorance?

.... black schools dont have shootings because they cant get guns inside with all the metal detectors. Black kids just wait until after school before they kill other kids. .....

Whats the point of your non point that in no way refutes my statement?

Your statement was obviously untrue, since not all black schools have metal detectors and of course ‘black’ students generally speaking don’t want to kill each other just like all other sorts of students. The crazed killers are the very extreme outliers and generally people suffering from mental problems.

Your statement was obviously untrue, since not all black schools have metal detectors and of course ‘black’ students generally speaking don’t want to kill each other just like all other sorts of students. The crazed killers are the very extreme outliers and generally people suffering from mental problems.
ALL? No, but most inner schools do, so most.

ALL? No, but most inner schools do, so most.

Nope

DWM9ITPVMAACor3_zpsx6xkfmak.jpg
Agreed. Travel ban, border wall, more cops and prisons but I would also add more executions.
Most of the people who do these shootings are your white people.

What would you do with your people ?
execute

The majority of people in this country are white. All other factors being equal, it is to be expected that the majority who engage in any particular behavior will be white.

For all the hype, these school shootings are very rare events. The sample size is too small to make any rational assumption about whether any ethnic group is more or less prone to commit this sort of crime.
There is a school shooting every week and I have read that there have been more school kid casualties than military casualties this year. When does it become a problem ?

Sounds like bullshit.

The usual whites who can't admit whites have huge issues with violence. One even cried about the title. Maybe it should have been titled white on white crime, because that's what it was.

Props to the OP as he is white and took the bull by the horns while these other miserable fools want to cry because he did so. Perhaps if whites didn't spend so much time looking for black crime, they might be able to recognize the signs when a white kid is running around every day in a black trench when the weather is 90 degrees.
IMO most whites would not condone this behavior. The shooters deserve the death penalty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back