Creationists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why on earth anyone would support anything that pedantic know-nothing says I'm sure I don't know.

Oh, wait, it's grump. 'nuff said.

your intellectual dishonesty is ...

You sure like that term.
I sure do; particularly when it's so manifestly applicable.

Because your retarded tribe gives me the opportunity to do so "... over and over and over."

Verifiability in objective reality is no trick.

Say things enough times and maybe people will start to believe it.
The actual "trick" you are referencing was invented by religion to disseminate superstitions as facts of reality.

So you are saying your un-intellectual honesty is better than my intellectual dishonesty?
No. I am saying my intellectual honesty is superior--both intellectually and morally--than your intellectual dishonesty.

BTW: Prediction validated.

Intellectual honesty,let's test your intellectual honesty you have been given many chances to be honest and you failed.

Can a non-intelligent natural process create intelligence ?

Can life come from non-life through a natural process ?

How come no transitional organisms are alive today but what these transitional organisms supposedly evolved from are alive,why ?

The bible say's 10 times in genesis that kinds bring forth after their own kind, Do you agree with this statement ?

Last edited:
You sure like that term.

Because your retarded tribe gives me the opportunity to do so "... over and over and over."

The actual "trick" you are referencing was invented by religion to disseminate superstitions as facts of reality.

So you are saying your un-intellectual honesty is better than my intellectual dishonesty?
No. I am saying my intellectual honesty is superior--both intellectually and morally--than your intellectual dishonesty.

Intellectual honesty,let's test your intellectual honesty you have been given many chances to be honest and you failed.

How come no transitional organisms are alive today but what these transitional organisms supposedly evolved from are alive,why ?

The bible say's 10 times in genesis that kinds bring forth after their own kind, Do you agree with this statement ?

Can something appear out of thin air?

You would be quite happy to 'believe' that a god has 'always been', but he or she had to come from somewhere right? Logic dictates that. And if not, then it deserves to put in the same category as the flying spaghetti monster...

Dunno about the importance. But he is smart (even if he is wrong about his stance on guns :p). As stated, he is kicking these guys butts. I had to step away from this thread for a few weeks, I was cringing so much with embarassment for UR and YWC.

Translated ,you stuck your fingers in your ears because you couldn't handle the truth.

No, I see you offering up nothing more than your faith-based arguments. IOW, hot air and not much else. You have absolutely no proof that a god exists, that Jesus was the son of a god, or that humans just appeared out of thin air due to the benevolence of some omnipresent being.

However, micro evolution as been proven beyond doubt, and certain fossil records show that there were certain species of being that existed that are now extinct. Is Darwin's Theory proof positive of evolution? Of course not. But it's not based on some 2000 year old fairytale either.

I agree micro-evolution happens but i prefer the term Micro-adaptations since limited change comes through adapting to the enviornment. The perfect example is the galapagos finches.

When the drought was over the short beaked finch that was dying out from natural selection,made a strong comeback and the finches with the longer beaks numbers came back to where they were before the drought because of competition. Darwin made an excellent observation but a very erroneous conclusion.

Same things happened with Darwins pigeons he kept cross breeding them getting all kinds of different colors but those same pigeons that he crossbred eventually returned to what they origionally were.

So is that evolution ? no because evolution would never revert back to what it once was.

You would be quite happy to 'believe' that a god has 'always been', but he or she had to come from somewhere right? Logic dictates that. And if not, then it deserves to put in the same category as the flying spaghetti monster...

Typical, avoid the intellectual honesty test.

If you take a dumb ignorant teacher that is teaching a class that he does not understand will the students be more intelligent or less intelligent at the end of the class ?

See the fallacy in the thinking,it takes a good teacher that is intelligent and fully understands the subject to make the students smarter.

I revealed Loki's intellectual dishonesty and ignorance with simple logic.

Yes,smoke and dust.

Yes,smoke and dust.

Um, smoke and dust do not appear out of thin air....just sayin'....

If you take a dumb ignorant teacher that is teaching a class that he does not understand will the students be more intelligent or less intelligent at the end of the class ?

See the fallacy in the thinking,it takes a good teacher that is intelligent and fully understands the subject to make the students smarter.

What does that have to do if there is a god or not. There is no evidence whatsoever of a god. Nothing verifiable, nothing tangiable, nothing provable. Zip, nada, zilch, nowt!

Loki has a reasonable grasp on what he is saying to you. He has linked, relinked and even relinked again.

You can lead a horse to water etc, etc, etc...

Yes,smoke and dust.

Can you see the wind driving them ?

Yes,smoke and dust.

What has wind got to do with smoke and dust. And yes, I can see wind. Using one microscopic aspect of nature to prove your point is purile. For every wind example you give me, I'll give you one with humans, animals, clouds, plant life - I could go on.

Never mind that it has been proven that wind is caused by the elements of the sun heating up atoms and basically driving them crazy. You know scientists and climatoligists have done peer reviewed and TOTALLY PROVEN experiments proving this right? Just wondering...

What does that have to do if there is a god or not. There is no evidence whatsoever of a god. Nothing verifiable, nothing tangiable, nothing provable. Zip, nada, zilch, nowt!

Loki has a reasonable grasp on what he is saying to you. He has linked, relinked and even relinked again.

You can lead a horse to water etc, etc, etc...

I am asking him to do it in his own words and present the evidence.

No real scientist accepts abiogenesis as a viable theory just because some nut does,does not mean the science community supports such idiocy.

There are no peered reviews that support abiogenesis,ok I am sorry there is only one wiki :lol:

What has wind got to do with smoke and dust. And yes, I can see wind. Using one microscopic aspect of nature to prove your point is purile. For every wind example you give me, I'll give you one with humans, animals, clouds, plant life - I could go on.

Never mind that it has been proven that wind is caused by the elements of the sun heating up atoms and basically driving them crazy. You know scientists and climatoligists have done peer reviewed and TOTALLY PROVEN experiments proving this right? Just wondering...

Moving the goalposts are we ?

So are you gonna respond to Loki's intellectual honesty test.

Is Darwin's Theory proof positive of evolution? Of course not.

No scientific theory is. If you can completely prove it, it is not science anymore, it is faith.

Yet religious people see this requirement -- that any scientific theory must satisfy -- as a proof that the Theory of Evolution is false. That is why this is the first thing one should explain to them -- what the science is about. Otherwise we are talking different languages.

Moving the goalposts are we ?

So are you gonna respond to Loki's intellectual honesty test.

no, the goalposts are yours. I'm just using them to kick your arse with your own point. Much like Loki is doing. The problem is, you don't realise/understand it....yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back