Creationists

Status
Not open for further replies.
so i'm going to assume your hatred includes the atheistic governments of the 20th century that murdered millions of people, including one notorious guy that thought he could help natural selection along by getting rid of everyone that wasn't blond haired and blue eyed?
cue buzzer! Sorry... But the nazis were not athieists!
"i'll take asshats for the win alex!"

myth:
Atheism is more dangerous than religion because atheists like adolf hitler killed millions in the name of their atheistic ideologies like nazism. That's far more than have been killed in the name of religion.

Response:
A popular image of the nazis is that they were fundamentally anti-christian while devout christians were anti-nazi. The truth is that german christians supported the nazis because they believed that adolf hitler was a gift to the german people from god.

hitler was an atheist who killed millions in the name of atheism, secularism? Was the nazi party based on an atheist, anti-christian ideology?

was adolf hitler an atheist?
Adolf hitler was baptized in a catholic church in 1889 and was never be excommunicated or in any other way officially censured by the catholic church. Hitler frequently referred to god and christianity in his various speeches and writings. In one 1933 speech, he said that "to do justice to god and our own conscience, we have turned once more to the german volk." in another he said: "we were convinced that the people need and require this faith. We have therefore undertaken the fight against the atheistic movement, and that not merely with a few theoretical declarations: We have stamped it out."

in a 1922 speech, he said: "my feeling as a christian points me to my lord and savior as a fighter. It points me to the man who once in loneliness, surrounded only by a few followers, recognized these jews for what they were and summoned men to fight against them and who, god's truth! Was greatest not as a sufferer but as a fighter. In boundless love as a christian and as a man i read through the passage which tells us how the lord at last rose in his might and seized the scourge to drive out of the temple the brood of vipers and adders. How terrific was his fight against the jewish poison. Today, after two thousand years, with deepest emotion i recognize more profoundly than ever before the fact that it was for this that he had to shed his blood upon the cross. As a christian i have no duty to allow myself to be cheated, but i have the duty to be a fighter for truth and justice. ...and if there is anything which could demonstrate that we are acting rightly, it is the distress that daily grows. For as a christian i have also a duty to my own people. And when i look on my people i see them work and work and toil and labor, and at the end of the week they have only for their wages wretchedness and misery. When i go out in the morning and see these men standing in their queues and look into their pinched faces, then i believe i would be no christian, but a very devil, if i felt no pity for them, if i did not, as did our lord two thousand years ago, turn against those by whom today this poor people are plundered and exploited."

why did hitler murder fellow christians if he were a christian ?
really? Christians never kill each other?

cue buzzer! Sorry... But the nazis were not athieists!
"i'll take asshats for the win alex!"

myth:
Atheism is more dangerous than religion because atheists like adolf hitler killed millions in the name of their atheistic ideologies like nazism. That's far more than have been killed in the name of religion.

Response:
A popular image of the nazis is that they were fundamentally anti-christian while devout christians were anti-nazi. The truth is that german christians supported the nazis because they believed that adolf hitler was a gift to the german people from god.

hitler was an atheist who killed millions in the name of atheism, secularism? Was the nazi party based on an atheist, anti-christian ideology?

was adolf hitler an atheist?
Adolf hitler was baptized in a catholic church in 1889 and was never be excommunicated or in any other way officially censured by the catholic church. Hitler frequently referred to god and christianity in his various speeches and writings. In one 1933 speech, he said that "to do justice to god and our own conscience, we have turned once more to the german volk." in another he said: "we were convinced that the people need and require this faith. We have therefore undertaken the fight against the atheistic movement, and that not merely with a few theoretical declarations: We have stamped it out."

in a 1922 speech, he said: "my feeling as a christian points me to my lord and savior as a fighter. It points me to the man who once in loneliness, surrounded only by a few followers, recognized these jews for what they were and summoned men to fight against them and who, god's truth! Was greatest not as a sufferer but as a fighter. In boundless love as a christian and as a man i read through the passage which tells us how the lord at last rose in his might and seized the scourge to drive out of the temple the brood of vipers and adders. How terrific was his fight against the jewish poison. Today, after two thousand years, with deepest emotion i recognize more profoundly than ever before the fact that it was for this that he had to shed his blood upon the cross. As a christian i have no duty to allow myself to be cheated, but i have the duty to be a fighter for truth and justice. ...and if there is anything which could demonstrate that we are acting rightly, it is the distress that daily grows. For as a christian i have also a duty to my own people. And when i look on my people i see them work and work and toil and labor, and at the end of the week they have only for their wages wretchedness and misery. When i go out in the morning and see these men standing in their queues and look into their pinched faces, then i believe i would be no christian, but a very devil, if i felt no pity for them, if i did not, as did our lord two thousand years ago, turn against those by whom today this poor people are plundered and exploited."

True Christians do not. remember they are the small crowd on the small road leading to everlasting life.

CUE BUZZER! SORRY... BUT THE NAZIS WERE NOT ATHIEISTS!
"I'll take asshats for the win alex!"

Myth:
Atheism is more dangerous than religion because atheists like Adolf Hitler killed millions in the name of their atheistic ideologies like Nazism. That's far more than have been killed in the name of religion.

Response:
A popular image of the Nazis is that they were fundamentally anti-Christian while devout Christians were anti-Nazi. The truth is that German Christians supported the Nazis because they believed that Adolf Hitler was a gift to the German people from God.

Hitler Was an Atheist Who Killed Millions in the Name of Atheism, Secularism? Was the Nazi Party Based on an Atheist, Anti-Christian Ideology?

Was Adolf Hitler an Atheist?
Adolf Hitler was baptized in a Catholic Church in 1889 and was never be excommunicated or in any other way officially censured by the Catholic Church. Hitler frequently referred to God and Christianity in his various speeches and writings. In one 1933 speech, he said that "To do justice to God and our own conscience, we have turned once more to the German Volk." In another he said: "We were convinced that the people need and require this faith. We have therefore undertaken the fight against the atheistic movement, and that not merely with a few theoretical declarations: we have stamped it out."

In a 1922 speech, he said: "My feeling as a Christian points me to my Lord and Savior as a fighter. It points me to the man who once in loneliness, surrounded only by a few followers, recognized these Jews for what they were and summoned men to fight against them and who, God's truth! was greatest not as a sufferer but as a fighter. In boundless love as a Christian and as a man I read through the passage which tells us how the Lord at last rose in His might and seized the scourge to drive out of the Temple the brood of vipers and adders. How terrific was his fight against the Jewish poison. Today, after two thousand years, with deepest emotion I recognize more profoundly than ever before the fact that it was for this that He had to shed his blood upon the Cross. As a Christian I have no duty to allow myself to be cheated, but I have the duty to be a fighter for truth and justice. ...And if there is anything which could demonstrate that we are acting rightly, it is the distress that daily grows. For as a Christian I have also a duty to my own people. And when I look on my people I see them work and work and toil and labor, and at the end of the week they have only for their wages wretchedness and misery. When I go out in the morning and see these men standing in their queues and look into their pinched faces, then I believe I would be no Christian, but a very devil, if I felt no pity for them, if I did not, as did our Lord two thousand years ago, turn against those by whom today this poor people are plundered and exploited."

Why did hitler Murder fellow Christians if he were a Christian ?

Much of christanity designates others as "the wrong kind of christian". Romney will find this out in November.

True Christians are not out murdering or killing other true Christians. It don't make a Christian a Christian because he is a member of man made church. Remember what Jesus said about taking up the sword and that was against an enemy.

Mat 26:52 Then Jesus said to him, Put up your sword again into its place; for all who take the sword shall perish with a sword.

Last edited:

True Christians do not. remember they are the small crowd on the small road leading to everlasting life.
bullshit, onward christian solders marching as to war?

ExChristian.Net - Articles: How many people have been killed by Christians since Biblical times?

20th Century Church Atrocities

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

•Catholic extermination camps
Surprisingly few know that Nazi extermination camps in World War II were by no means the only ones in Europe at the time. In the years 1942-1943 also in Croatia existed numerous extermination camps, run by Catholic Ustasha under their dictator Ante Paveliç, a practicing Catholic and regular visitor to the then pope. There were even concentration camps exclusively for children!
In these camps - the most notorious was Jasenovac, headed by a Franciscan friar -
orthodox-Christian Serbians (and a substantial number of Jews) were murdered. Like the Nazis the Catholic Ustasha burned their victims in kilns, alive (the Nazis were decent enough to have their victims gassed first). But most of the victims were simply stabbed, slain or shot to death, the number of them being estimated between 300,000 and 600,000, in a rather tiny country. Many of the killers were Franciscan friars. The atrocities were appalling enough to induce bystanders of the Nazi "Sicherheitsdienst der SS", watching, to complain about them to Hitler (who did not listen). The pope knew about these events and did
nothing to prevent them. [MV]

•Catholic terror in Vietnam
In 1954 Vietnamese freedom fighters; the Viet Minh; - had finally defeated the French colonial government in North Vietnam, which by then had been supported by U.S. funds amounting to more than $2 billion. Although the victorious assured religious freedom to all (most non-Buddhist Vietnamese were Catholics), due to huge anticommunist propaganda campaigns many Catholics fled to the South. With the help of Catholic lobbies in Washington and Cardinal Spellman, the Vatican's spokesman in U.S. politics, who later on would call the U.S. forces in Vietnam "Soldiers of Christ", a scheme was concocted to prevent democratic elections which could have brought the communist Viet Minh to power in the South as well, and the fanatic Catholic Ngo Dinh Diem was made president of South Vietnam. [MW16ff]
Diem saw to it that U.S. aid, food, technical and general assistance was given to Catholics alone, Buddhist individuals and villages were ignored or had to pay for the food aids which were given to Catholics for free. The only religious denomination to be supported was Roman Catholicism.
The Vietnamese McCarthyism turned even more vicious than its American counterpart. By 1956 Diem promulgated a presidential order which read:

"Individuals considered dangerous to the national defense and common security may be confined by executive order, to a concentration camp."

Supposedly to fight communism, thousands of Buddhist protesters and monks were imprisoned in "detention camps." Out of protest dozens of Buddhist teachers - male and female - and monks poured gasoline over themselves and burned themselves. (Note that Buddhists burned themselves: in comparison Christians tend to burn others). Meanwhile some of the prison camps, which in the meantime were filled with Protestant and even Catholic protesters as well, had turned into no-nonsense death camps. It is estimated that during this period of terror (1955-1960) at least 24,000 were wounded - ; mostly in street riots ; - 80,000 people were executed, 275,000 had been detained or tortured, and about 500,000 were sent to concentration or detention camps. [MW76-89].
To support this kind of government in the next decade thousands of American GI's lost their life.

•Christianity kills the cat
On July 1, 1976, Anneliese Michel, a 23-year-old student of a teachers college in Germany, died: she starved herself to death. For months she had been haunted by demonic visions and apparitions, and for months two Catholic priests - with explicit approval of the Catholic bishop of Würzburg - additionally pestered and tormented the wretched girl with their exorcist rituals. After her death in Klingenberg hospital - her body was littered with wounds - her parents, both of them
fanatical Catholics, were sentenced to six months for not having called for medical help. None of the priests was punished: on the contrary, Miss Michel's grave today is a place of pilgrimage and worship for a number of similarly faithful Catholics (in the seventeenth century Würzburg was notorious for it's extensive witch burnings).
This case is only the tip of an iceberg of such evil superstition and has become known only because of its lethal outcome. [SP80]

I posted just the more modern events... out of kindness

Last edited:

Still lying to yourself huh... this is where your eternal life bullshit and your trinity garbage came from... an INTOXICATING DRINK... made from the stalks of 3 plants and PERSONIFIED AS A DEITY...

Soma (Sanskrit सोम sóma), or Haoma (Avestan), from Proto-Indo-Iranian *sauma-, was a ritual drink of importance among the early Indo-Iranians, and the subsequent Vedic and greater Persian cultures. It is frequently mentioned in the Rigveda, whose Soma Mandala contains 114 hymns, many praising its energizing qualities. In the Avesta, Haoma has the entire Yašt 20 and Yasna 9-11 dedicated to it.

The Rigveda calls the plant the "God for Gods" seemingly giving him precedence above Indra and the other Gods (RV 9.42[1])

It is described as prepared by extracting juice from the stalks of a certain plant. In both Vedic and Zoroastrian tradition, the name of the drink and the plant are the same, and the three forming a religious or mythological unity.

The Rigveda (8.48.3, tr. Griffith) states,
a ápāma sómam amŕtā abhūmâganma jyótir ávidāma devân
c kíṃ nūnám asmân kṛṇavad árātiḥ kím u dhūrtír amṛta mártyasya
We have drunk Soma and become immortal; we have attained the light, the Gods discovered.
Now what may foeman's malice do to harm us? What, O Immortal, mortal man's deception?

:lol:

You'll know when you've found it and you aren't even close lolz..

Interesting point. According to reports on what Jeebus said...his truest followers don't go to church/temples at all. Soooo... by Jeebiz standards 99 percent of modern day christians are not true followers. So who speaks for the son of god again? If you attend church you are clearly not qualified.

ExChristian.Net - Articles: How many people have been killed by Christians since Biblical times?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Surprisingly few know that Nazi extermination camps in World War II were by no means the only ones in Europe at the time. In the years 1942-1943 also in Croatia existed numerous extermination camps, run by Catholic Ustasha under their dictator Ante Paveliç, a practicing Catholic and regular visitor to the then pope. There were even concentration camps exclusively for children!
In these camps - the most notorious was Jasenovac, headed by a Franciscan friar -
orthodox-Christian Serbians (and a substantial number of Jews) were murdered. Like the Nazis the Catholic Ustasha burned their victims in kilns, alive (the Nazis were decent enough to have their victims gassed first). But most of the victims were simply stabbed, slain or shot to death, the number of them being estimated between 300,000 and 600,000, in a rather tiny country. Many of the killers were Franciscan friars. The atrocities were appalling enough to induce bystanders of the Nazi "Sicherheitsdienst der SS", watching, to complain about them to Hitler (who did not listen). The pope knew about these events and did

In 1954 Vietnamese freedom fighters; the Viet Minh; - had finally defeated the French colonial government in North Vietnam, which by then had been supported by U.S. funds amounting to more than $2 billion. Although the victorious assured religious freedom to all (most non-Buddhist Vietnamese were Catholics), due to huge anticommunist propaganda campaigns many Catholics fled to the South. With the help of Catholic lobbies in Washington and Cardinal Spellman, the Vatican's spokesman in U.S. politics, who later on would call the U.S. forces in Vietnam "Soldiers of Christ", a scheme was concocted to prevent democratic elections which could have brought the communist Viet Minh to power in the South as well, and the fanatic Catholic Ngo Dinh Diem was made president of South Vietnam. [MW16ff]
Diem saw to it that U.S. aid, food, technical and general assistance was given to Catholics alone, Buddhist individuals and villages were ignored or had to pay for the food aids which were given to Catholics for free. The only religious denomination to be supported was Roman Catholicism.
The Vietnamese McCarthyism turned even more vicious than its American counterpart. By 1956 Diem promulgated a presidential order which read:

"Individuals considered dangerous to the national defense and common security may be confined by executive order, to a concentration camp."

Supposedly to fight communism, thousands of Buddhist protesters and monks were imprisoned in "detention camps." Out of protest dozens of Buddhist teachers - male and female - and monks poured gasoline over themselves and burned themselves. (Note that Buddhists burned themselves: in comparison Christians tend to burn others). Meanwhile some of the prison camps, which in the meantime were filled with Protestant and even Catholic protesters as well, had turned into no-nonsense death camps. It is estimated that during this period of terror (1955-1960) at least 24,000 were wounded - ; mostly in street riots ; - 80,000 people were executed, 275,000 had been detained or tortured, and about 500,000 were sent to concentration or detention camps. [MW76-89].
To support this kind of government in the next decade thousands of American GI's lost their life.

On July 1, 1976, Anneliese Michel, a 23-year-old student of a teachers college in Germany, died: she starved herself to death. For months she had been haunted by demonic visions and apparitions, and for months two Catholic priests - with explicit approval of the Catholic bishop of Würzburg - additionally pestered and tormented the wretched girl with their exorcist rituals. After her death in Klingenberg hospital - her body was littered with wounds - her parents, both of them
fanatical Catholics, were sentenced to six months for not having called for medical help. None of the priests was punished: on the contrary, Miss Michel's grave today is a place of pilgrimage and worship for a number of similarly faithful Catholics (in the seventeenth century Würzburg was notorious for it's extensive witch burnings).
This case is only the tip of an iceberg of such evil superstition and has become known only because of its lethal outcome. [SP80]

You are speaking to a person that is anti war,I believe a person has the right to defend him or herself but I don't believe God is ok with his people going to war and fighting for your government.

Like I said before mans religion will be judged. In ww2 you had catholics killing catholics can't they see how wrong that was ?

Last edited:

Still lying to yourself huh... this is where your eternal life bullshit and your trinity garbage came from... an INTOXICATING DRINK... made from the stalks of 3 plants and PERSONIFIED AS A DEITY...

Soma (Sanskrit सोम sóma), or Haoma (Avestan), from Proto-Indo-Iranian *sauma-, was a ritual drink of importance among the early Indo-Iranians, and the subsequent Vedic and greater Persian cultures. It is frequently mentioned in the Rigveda, whose Soma Mandala contains 114 hymns, many praising its energizing qualities. In the Avesta, Haoma has the entire Yašt 20 and Yasna 9-11 dedicated to it.

The Rigveda calls the plant the "God for Gods" seemingly giving him precedence above Indra and the other Gods (RV 9.42[1])

It is described as prepared by extracting juice from the stalks of a certain plant. In both Vedic and Zoroastrian tradition, the name of the drink and the plant are the same, and the three forming a religious or mythological unity.

We have drunk Soma and become immortal; we have attained the light, the Gods discovered.
Now what may foeman's malice do to harm us? What, O Immortal, mortal man's deception?

I don't believe in the Catholic doctrine the trinity. You guys like to stereotype don't you ?

Interesting point. According to reports on what Jeebus said...his truest followers don't go to church/temples at all. Soooo... by Jeebiz standards 99 percent of modern day christians are not true followers. So who speaks for the son of god again? If you attend church you are clearly not qualified.

Any true Christian can speak the gospels and represent God. The bible and holy spirit is what guides us. We have to pay attention to his words or run the risk of being mislead. Mans churches are a black eye on the creator.

The church I attend is nondenominational and they don't stress doctrine. We have trinitarians and non trinitarians,people who believe the traditional hell and people who believe it is the grave. What unites us the belief in Christ our faith in God. Our views don;'t save us but our faith does.

Last edited:

You are speaking to a person that is anti war,I believe a person has the right to defend him or herself but I don't believe God is ok with his people going to war and fighting for your government.

Like I said before mans religion will be judged. In ww2 you had catholics killing catholics can't they see how wrong that was ?
there you go again making false proclamations you have no proof that religion Will be judge by any one other then it adherents.

"I don't believe God is ok with his people going to war and fighting for your government."YWC

(spit take) ANOTHER CLASSIC !
REALLY? EVER HEARD THE PHRASE "SILENCE EQUALS CONSENT"?
SINCE GOD IS NOT BEING FORCED TO NOT ACT ON HIS PERCEIVED BUT UNPROVEN DISAPPROVAL OF WAR, LOGIC WOULD SAY THAT 1. GOD ENJOYS WAR
2.GOD IS POWERLESS TO STOP IT.
3.GOD DOESN'T GIVE A SHIT, .
4.GOD DOESN'T EXIST.

isn't it your government too?

I don't believe in the Catholic doctrine the trinity. You guys like to stereotype don't you ?
no you only believe in what supports you ignorance.
nobody is stereotyping with the exception of you.
your answer was a dodge.

Any true Christian can speak the gospels and represent God. The bible and holy spirit is what guides us. We have to pay attention to his words or run the risk of being mislead. Mans churches are a black eye on the creator.

The church I attend is nondenominational and they don't stress doctrine. We have trinitarians and non trinitarians,people who believe the traditional hell and people who believe it is the grave. What unites us the belief in Christ our faith in God. Our views don;'t save us but our faith does.
the Youwerecreated ministries airs every moring at 4:00am cst..check you local listings..:lol:

your answer was a dodge.

Wow, aren't you the hypocrite!!! You are totally guilty of twisting the truth to justify your stance. I'm not falling for it and anyone with a sliver of intelligence isn't either.

Just keep on keeping on in the delusional reality you've created for yourself. If that is what you need to do to justify your existence, by all means don't let me intrude on that.
you never did answer this question

You've ignored at least 10 posts of mine that pose a question and now all of a sudden you are the answer police???? Why don't you go back about 20 pages and start responding to my posts and then I will answer your question.

your answer was a dodge.

Wow, aren't you the hypocrite!!! You are totally guilty of twisting the truth to justify your stance. I'm not falling for it and anyone with a sliver of intelligence isn't either.
right ,when you get some actual intelligence ,it will suprise how silly you answer was!
or you'll still be rationalizing the shit out of your dogma..

you never did answer this question

You've ignored at least 10 posts of mine that pose a question and now all of a sudden you are the answer police???? Why don't you go back about 20 pages and start responding to my posts and then I will answer your question.
you've posted nothing that from my pov that needed and answer from me .....you asked questions you already had the kind of answers that you wanted.

You should do not believe liberals!

Flash Darwin, Marx and other leftists "scientists" down the toilet.

Proof the earth was created 6,000 years ago in 6 days of 24 hours

Earth is 6,000 Years Old - YouTube

geez... I love Jesus and I love science... but this guy is an embarrassment on both counts...
how do you "flash" someone down the toilet without science.
there would be no toilets without science.
wonder why god didn't miracle the m up while he was at it?:eusa_whistle:

your answer was a dodge.

please show proof where I twisted the truth?

this should be fun!

your answer was a dodge.

please show proof where I twisted the truth?

this should be fun!

We can start with the past 281 pages.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back