Creationists

Status
Not open for further replies.
A function of biological evolution is fitness for survival and adaption via specilization. That process spurs a gradual process of greater complexity.

So obviously you are wrong.

I you should be able to explain how a non intelligent natural process could evolve molecular machines that were a necessity for life to develop.These molecular machines had to be designed by this natural process and exist in the first cell. Molecular machines keep cells alive and or can kill the cell.

They didn't have time to evolve,don't have a clue what you are thinking.

There's no need to introduce meaningless terms such as "molecular machines" when describing the process of evolution. I've seen that term seized upon by the fundie creationist crowd because a machine implies design. It's another of the deceptive and dishonest tactics employed by the religious cabal.

Examination of the process of evolution and the increasing complexity of life is available to you. You won't find the science of that process on the Harun Yahya website but there are vast sources of science fact available to you.

Becoming angry and assaulting people with your religious views makes you look quite desperate.

Transcription of DNA how does it happen ?

A function of biological evolution is fitness for survival and adaption via specilization. That process spurs a gradual process of greater complexity.

So obviously you are wrong.

Then you should be able to explain how a non intelligent natural process could evolve molecular machines that were a necessity for life to develop.These molecular machines had to be designed by this natural process and exist in the first cell. Molecular machines keep cells alive and or can kill the cell.

Not to mention the fact that there is no self-replicating molecule. The cell handles the process of copying dna like a tiny factory.

And Hollie, of course when humans see a machine they intuitively know it was designed. What else could you call the amazing processes going on in the cell? This is the part where I laugh hysterically. How much faith does it take to believe the cell happened by random, chance processes? An infinite amount!!! Since there isn't a shred of modern evidence to support any natural process that could be responsible, nor is there any evidence for a prehistoric method. You truly are a woman of great faith!!

Bad analogies and false comparisons will not save your flawed argument.

In furtherance of your attempt to force your gods into an environment of science, you tend to make these silly mistakes. Supernatural, supermagical gods really are the domain of Harun Yahya and similar sites where your cutting and pasting derives.

Then you should be able to explain how a non intelligent natural process could evolve molecular machines that were a necessity for life to develop.These molecular machines had to be designed by this natural process and exist in the first cell. Molecular machines keep cells alive and or can kill the cell.

Not to mention the fact that there is no self-replicating molecule. The cell handles the process of copying dna like a tiny factory.

And Hollie, of course when humans see a machine they intuitively know it was designed. What else could you call the amazing processes going on in the cell? This is the part where I laugh hysterically. How much faith does it take to believe the cell happened by random, chance processes? An infinite amount!!! Since there isn't a shred of modern evidence to support any natural process that could be responsible, nor is there any evidence for a prehistoric method. You truly are a woman of great faith!!

In furtherance of your attempt to force your gods into an environment of science, you tend to make these silly mistakes. Supernatural, supermagical gods really are the domain of Harun Yahya and similar sites where your cutting and pasting derives.

Hollie, you are so silly and possess rediculous responses when you are confronted with real science.

Becoming angry and assaulting people with your religious views makes you look quite desperate.

Projecting...again.

Was that what I was doing to Hollie ? She really hates it when we actually discuss molecular biology.

You never discuss molecular biology. I have taken you to task on several occasions for copying and pasting falsified "quotes" and manufactured data from fundie Christian creationist ministries.

Projecting...again.

Was that what I was doing to Hollie ? She really hates it when we actually discuss molecular biology.

You never discuss molecular biology. I have taken you to task on several occasions for copying and pasting falsified "quotes" and manufactured data from fundie Christian creationist ministries.

You keep showing your ignorance. We are discussing molecular biology.

Here let me help you with a definition of molecular biology.

What is Molecular Biology?

Projecting...again.

The only thing that can help you out of your position of denialHollie is to study everything about a cell.Then ask yourself how could all these parts of a cell come together at once to form the first cell. The first cell then had to form other cells just like the first.

Hollie, you are so silly and possess rediculous responses when you are confronted with real science.

You are so silly when trying to bring your religious fears and superstitions into a science environment.

Religion is not science. See, I've spelled out these two terms. Can you see that they are spelled differently?

You should be aware by now that science operates in the realm of reason and rationality while your religious beliefs operate in the realm of fear, superstition and hear-say claims.

You are unwilling to let go of those fears and superstitions choosing to live in trembling fear of supernatural, supermagical gods.

Embrace fear and the silliness of Harun Yahya if you choose but don't think that your cutting and pasting from fundie creationist ministries will be taken seriously.

The only thing that can help you out of your position of denialHollie is to study everything about a cell.Then ask yourself how could all these parts of a cell come together at once to form the first cell. The first cell then had to form other cells just like the first.

The study of cell biology is not in the realm of Harun Yahya and similar fundie crestionist websites.

Cutting / pasting and paraphrasing from fundie creationist websites confuses you terribly because you do nothing more then reiterate the nonsensical and falsified "quotes" that have gotten you in trouble before.

I have no clue who you are talking about. Who is this Harun Yahya you keep quoting????

You keep showing your ignorance. We are discussing molecular biology.

Here let me help you with a definition of molecular biology.

What is Molecular Biology?
As usual, you make the mistake of cutting and pasting information you are wholly ignorant of.

You will have no options available to you other than cutting and pasting YouTube videos produced by creationist ministries or cutting and pasting from Harun Yahya. Both are a waste of time and bandwidth.

You are so silly when trying to bring your religious fears and superstitions into a science environment.

Religion is not science. See, I've spelled out these two terms. Can you see that they are spelled differently?

You should be aware by now that science operates in the realm of reason and rationality while your religious beliefs operate in the realm of fear, superstition and hear-say claims.

You are unwilling to let go of those fears and superstitions choosing to live in trembling fear of supernatural, supermagical gods.

Embrace fear and the silliness of Harun Yahya if you choose but don't think that your cutting and pasting from fundie creationist ministries will be taken seriously.

More condescending talk and severe lack of a legitimate argument. YWC, why do we argue with her? The Islam forum was having no better luck 5-years ago when he/she was posing as the man rugged touch. Arguing with Hollie is akin to arguing with a drunk or beating your head against a wall. She never actually says anything or presents a logical thought, but just continues with attacking the source (AD Hollyman fallacy).

I am putting him/her/it back on ignore... again. She is just a waste of everyone's time.

God still loves you though Hollie. I don't think you would be here on these forums if his call on your heart was totally gone. Even though I am ignoring you from now on, I will be praying for you to put away the hurt and anger from your childhood and accept the love of God you so desperately need. Take Care.

Last edited:

More condescending talk and severe lack of a legitimate argument. YWC, why do we argue with her? The Islam forum was having no better luck 5-years ago when he/she was posing as the man rugged touch. Arguing with Hollie is akin to arguing with a drunk or beating your head against a wall. She never actually says anything or presents a logical thought, but just continues with attacking the source (AD Hollyman fallacy).

I am putting him/her/it back on ignore. She is just a waste of everyone's time.

Here you are again unable to present a coherent argument so you are left with nothing but failed personal attacks and juvenile name- calling.

It's a shame that the entirety of you posts amounts to cutting and pasting but I've scolded you previously about the falsified " quotes" you mindlessly post.

The study of cell biology is not in the realm of Harun Yahya and similar fundie crestionist websites.

Cutting / pasting and paraphrasing from fundie creationist websites confuses you terribly because you do nothing more then reiterate the nonsensical and falsified "quotes" that have gotten you in trouble before.

I was not educated at Harun Yahya Hollie. I actually studied cells so I can speak from exp Hollie,how bout you ?

Here you are again unable to present a coherent argument so you are left with nothing but failed personal attacks and juvenile name- calling.

It's a shame that the entirety of you posts amounts to cutting and pasting but I've scolded you previously about the falsified " quotes" you mindlessly post.

Praying for you.

Praying for you.
Hoping you let go of fear and ignorance.

First Prayer of the Continental Congress, 1774

O Lord our Heavenly Father, high and mighty King of kings, and Lord of lords, who dost from thy throne behold all the dwellers on earth and reignest with power supreme and uncontrolled over all the Kingdoms, Empires and Governments; look down in mercy, we beseech Thee, on these our American States, who have fled to Thee from the rod of the oppressor and thrown themselves on Thy gracious protection, desiring to be henceforth dependent only on Thee. To Thee have they appealed for the righteousness of their cause; to Thee do they now look up for that countenance and support, which Thou alone canst give. Take them, therefore, Heavenly Father, under Thy nurturing care; give them wisdom in Council and valor in the field; defeat the malicious designs of our cruel adversaries; convince them of the unrighteousness of their Cause and if they persist in their sanguinary purposes, of own unerring justice, sounding in their hearts, constrain them to drop the weapons of war from their unnerved hands in the day of battle!

Be Thou present, O God of wisdom, and direct the councils of this honorable assembly; enable them to settle things on the best and surest foundation. That the scene of blood may be speedily closed; that order, harmony and peace may be effectually restored, and truth and justice, religion and piety, prevail and flourish amongst the people. Preserve the health of their bodies and vigor of their minds; shower down on them and the millions they here represent, such temporal blessings as Thou seest expedient for them in this world and crown them with everlasting glory in the world to come. All this we ask in the name and through the merits of Jesus Christ, Thy Son and our Savior.

As for form, it was conducted on their knees.
show me the proof.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back