Creationists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here i will help you out since you can't be honest,they are opinions.

So.... the occurrance of genetic disease is not fact but just opinion?

Your goofy fundie agenda manages to dismantle your own arguments.

Can I get a hallelujah brothas' and sistas'.

Is Ken Ham out of jail yet?

Why do you hate Christians so much? Why do you insist on mocking Christians with lies and stereotypes?

How would you like it if I started making fun of your white, long-sleeve button down oxford shirt? Or your short, spikey hair cut?
that would just be more proof that you have the emotional and intellectual maturity of a 14 year old girl!

, hope you got the letter, and...
I pray you can make it better down here.
I don't mean a big reduction in the price of beer
But all the people that you made in your image, see
Them starving on their feet 'cause they don't get
Enough to eat from God, I can't believe in you

Dear God, sorry to disturb you, but... I feel that I should be heard
Loud and clear. We all need a big reduction in amount of tears
And all the people that you made in your image, see them fighting
In the street 'cause they can't make opinions meet about God,
I can't believe in you

Did you make disease, and the diamond blue? Did you make
Mankind after we made you? And the devil too!

, don't know if you noticed, but... your name is on
A lot of quotes in this book, and us crazy humans wrote it, you
Should take a look, and all the people that you made in your
Image still believing that junk is true. Well I know it ain't, and
So do you, dear God, I can't believe in I don't believe in

I won't believe in heaven and hell. No saints, no sinners, no
Devil as well. No pearly gates, no thorny crown. You're always
Letting us humans down. The wars you bring, the babes you
Drown. Those lost at sea and never found, and it's the same the
Whole world 'round. The hurt I see helps to compound that
Father, Son and Holy Ghost is just somebody's unholy hoax,
And if you're up there you'd perceive that my heart's here upon
My sleeve. If there's one thing I don't believe in

It's you....

Yep. This is just another proof of my claim there are no true atheists... only people angry at God. When faced with situations they can not reconcile in their lives, instead of turning to God, some decide to hate God, and go on a mission to try to destroy belief in him. If you don't believe in God, why do you care if others do? Why make it your personal mission to persecute those that choose to freely exercise their freedom of religion our country was founded on?
lol.....lol....hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah!
wow talk about reading into and totally misrepresenting .
there is nothing in that song about "A MISSION TO DESTROY BELIEF IN GOD" LOL!
OR THE FALSE PATRIOT BULLSHIT ABOUT FREEDOM OF RELIGION LOL!
DAMN YOU'RE FUNNY when you yammer nonsense!! :clap2::clap2::clap2:

It is my opinions mutations were used by God to put an end to eternal life after adam and eve sinned.

These mutations have been passed on for 6,000 years.
I see. So humanity is a lot like a 1970's vintage Chevy vega - cheaply built with planned obsolescence.

Otherwise, your gawds have done to humanity what they have done throughout their tenure. Their hate for humanity has caused them to "design" an environment where people will die in horrific ways with horrific pain and suffering.

To worship such an entity is a prescription for a maladjusted personality.

You are a mental midget. My belief system doesn't limit me to my childish, human view. Your comment assumes that this life is all there is. If that is the case, then the joke is on you. While sin has caused some immense suffering and pain, God sees the big picture. Death is not unlike the birthing process... A short and very intense amount of physical pain and suffering with the end result being an amazing blessing and new life.
as always assuming facts not evidence.

I can't believe in you

It's you....

Yep. This is just another proof of my claim there are no true atheists... only people angry at God. When faced with situations they can not reconcile in their lives, instead of turning to God, some decide to hate God, and go on a mission to try to destroy belief in him. If you don't believe in God, why do you care if others do? Why make it your personal mission to persecute those that choose to freely exercise their freedom of religion our country was founded on?

I've read a few bits and pieces of this gibberish but just had to comment on this ...

1) A poorly written and very sophomoric excuse for a poem is not "proof" of anything.
2) I don't care if others believe in a Magic Sky Fairy. All I really care about is that they not try to make be believe what they believe.
3) I don't speak for anyone but myself. Nor do you.
ahhhh.... that's a was a very big hit for xtc in the 80's
also it reflects your statement : All I really care about is that they not try to make be believe what they believe. -ln

I've read a few bits and pieces of this gibberish but just had to comment on this ...

1) A poorly written and very sophomoric excuse for a poem is not "proof" of anything.
2) I don't care if others believe in a Magic Sky Fairy. All I really care about is that they not try to make be believe what they believe.

The feeling is mutual when your side can't provide a sound explanation according to observed evidence.
you have no observed evidence. (bible babble is not evidence) even if you did it's not valid without empirical quantifiable evidence to corroborate it ...

If modern man has been on the planet for 200,000 years as evolutionist claim and the populations were much smaller and these harmful mutations were happening why are we still here ? Does anyone understand what harmful mutations would do to smaller populations ?

You obviously don't understand the first thing about genetics.

:lol: turd breath. I should I have a molecular biology degree what was your degree in again ?
you're right you should but you killed it when you proclaimed that mayans lived with dinosaurs etc,,,

A 12 year old has a degree?

Of course you do.

If you consider 6,000 genetic disorders in large populations,just imagine what would happen from mutations in small populations.

I guess that is just hard for you to grasp. There is no way man was experiencing mutations for as long as evolutionist claim,nor were mutations as common 6 or 7,000 years ago when man had his beginning.
Your appalling lack of education in various sciences coupled with your literal belief in the biblical fable of genesis accounts for your factual errors and misstatements.

It's clear your reasoning is impaired.

If you consider 6,000 genetic disorders in large populations,just imagine what would happen from mutations in small populations.

I guess that is just hard for you to grasp. There is no way man was experiencing mutations for as long as evolutionist claim,nor were mutations as common 6 or 7,000 years ago when man had his beginning.
Your appalling lack of education in various sciences coupled with your literal belief in the biblical fable of genesis accounts for your factual errors and misstatements.

It's clear your reasoning is impaired.

That's a strange comment. It is you who believes in an unseen, unknowable, supernatural, supermagical entity.

It is you who believes in the lurid fantasy of a 6,000 year old earth which contradicts all of the available scientific data.

I guess we can see whose grasp of reality is more secure, can't we? Yours depends so heavily on your own preconceptions, you need so desperately for everything to fit into your supernatural, supermagical worldview.

Sadly, I'm guessing that, no matter how great the variance between what you think and what is shown to be real...you will not change a single opinion. Because, nothing, not argument, not fact, not reality itself, can shake your conviction that only through belief in the supernatural can you find meaning for your hapless, miserable existence.

why do you keep going on about evidence you do not have!

So you have an answer for my questions or are you once again talking from ignorance ?
as stated before you have no evidence.
also since your questions are not really questions, because you falsely believe that you have the answers already. based on the no evidence fiction of your faith and not science you spew no answer is needed .

To give you the evidence you want we will cover The Mitochondrial Clock of Eve. Show you when the mother of all humans actually lived to prove modern man has only been on the planet for approximately 6,500 years. But first a few questions for you Daws.

Ancient DNA found in spores of bacterium, they should have degraded long ago, why havn't they ?

Why are amino acids still found in fossils and are not broken down after hundreds of million of years?

ahhhh.... that's a was a very big hit for xtc in the 80's
also it reflects your statement : All I really care about is that they not try to make be believe what they believe. -ln

No one forces religion on you daws except schools.

The feeling is mutual when your side can't provide a sound explanation according to observed evidence.
you have no observed evidence. (bible babble is not evidence) even if you did it's not valid without empirical quantifiable evidence to corroborate it ...

I have the same observed evidence as evolutionist.

If modern man has been on the planet for 200,000 years as evolutionist claim and the populations were much smaller and these harmful mutations were happening why are we still here ? Does anyone understand what harmful mutations would do to smaller populations ?

You obviously don't understand the first thing about genetics.

:lol: turd breath. I should I have a molecular biology degree what was your degree in again ?

Crickets chirping...

I can't believe in you

It's you....

I noticed you didn't deny my claim about no true atheists... things that make you go hmmmmm.

So you have an answer for my questions or are you once again talking from ignorance ?
as stated before you have no evidence.
also since your questions are not really questions, because you falsely believe that you have the answers already. based on the no evidence fiction of your faith and not science you spew no answer is needed .

To give you the evidence you want we will cover The Mitochondrial Clock of Eve. Show you when the mother of all humans actually lived to prove modern man has only been on the planet for approximately 6,500 years. But first a few questions for you Daws.

Ancient DNA found in spores of bacterium, they should have degraded long ago, why havn't they ?

Why are amino acids still found in fossils and are not broken down after hundreds of million of years?

Simple, sometimes we get lucky. There are conditions that exist in which this information will remain intact, however rare. We just happened to find fossils that were kept in those conditions.

I noticed you didn't deny my claim about no true atheists... things that make you go hmmmmm.

I noticed you haven't denied being arrested for trading sexual favors to men on the street for vials of crack cocaine...things that make you go hmmmmm

There are no true religionists. Only small minded people who need an intellectual crutch.

Last edited:

I have the same observed evidence as evolutionist.

Nonsense. The evidence for science depicting a vast and ancient universe is overwhelming.

Evidence for gawds is nonexistent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back