Creationists

Status
Not open for further replies.
No one forces religion on you daws except schools.

Schools don't force religion on anyone. The courts have consistently defined that religion being taught in schools (even under the false label of ID or creationism), is a violation of the US Constitution.

This is simply not true. You materialist religion, with the Darwinian myth as the primary dogma and the moral relativism that flows out if it, is forced on children daily in this country. Wake up, Hawly,
wrong! it's fact
materialist religion is a false construct based on the belief (not fact) that there is some thing outside of a material existence.
Darwinian myth is a bigoted catch phrase used by fringe creationists to undermine the fact of evolution.

moral relativism is a meaningless term.
like fashion it changes all the time.
the bible is packed with moral relativism.

There is no faith required in the science of evolution

ROTFLMBO!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Hawly, you crack me up with your silly statements.

Your comments are a typical waste of time.

Ditto! I stopped wasting my time reading any of your post longer than a sentence because you don't have a single thought of your own and you certainly can't present a logical response to an argument. So stick around and enjoy the emoticons.

Ditto! I stopped wasting my time reading any of your post longer than a sentence because you don't have a single thought of your own and you certainly can't present a logical response to an argument. So stick around and enjoy the emoticons.
the only semi original thing you've posted is.....ah...um...lets see.....nothing....

as stated before you have no evidence.
also since your questions are not really questions, because you falsely believe that you have the answers already. based on the no evidence fiction of your faith and not science you spew no answer is needed .

To give you the evidence you want we will cover The Mitochondrial Clock of Eve. Show you when the mother of all humans actually lived to prove modern man has only been on the planet for approximately 6,500 years. But first a few questions for you Daws.

Ancient DNA found in spores of bacterium, they should have degraded long ago, why havn't they ?

Why are amino acids still found in fossils and are not broken down after hundreds of million of years?
as I expected your sources are creation based and are not scientifically valid.
the same goes for you two fake questions... my answer stands, you have no evidence to corroborate you story.
your post does prove one thing, you are as I've pointed out, obsessive, ignorant and dishonest.

So you deny reality, atleast new politics admitted to the evidence. You just avoid the questions kinda like Hollie.

I would like you to answer the questions.

Now would you like to discuss the Mitochondrial Clock of Eve ?

the only semi original thing you've posted is.....ah...um...lets see.....nothing....

Well lets see you put a thought together of your own concerning the questions you were asked. You are gonna have to do it on your own because science has no explanation for it.

You're unable to present a coherent argument and its frustrating for you. That's why its actually comically to see your flailing about in response to my posts. Absent your cutting and pasting from crestionist websites, your only offering is nonsensical emoticons.

That's the danger you face when you come to a public discussion board. You just don't have the ability to compose coherent sentences so you're left with nothing but spam.

I have an answer for you daws,the creatures are not as old as evolutionist have dated them. Life is not as old as evolutionist claim. They have found blood cells on a dinosaur. This dinosaur was so old according to evolutionist that it was not even possible to find these bloood cells.

You're unable to present a coherent argument and its frustrating for you. That's why its actually comically to see your flailing about in response to my posts. Absent your cutting and pasting from crestionist websites, your only offering is nonsensical emoticons.

That's the danger you face when you come to a public discussion board. You just don't have the ability to compose coherent sentences so you're left with nothing but spam.

You are a broken record but atleast the broken say's something.

No need to get pissy. I just find it interesting that both of the fundies share a maturity level equal to that of 12 year pre-pubescent girls.

It's also interesting that you don't even try to refute comments that would require you to actually do something more than cut and paste.

To give you the evidence you want we will cover The Mitochondrial Clock of Eve. Show you when the mother of all humans actually lived to prove modern man has only been on the planet for approximately 6,500 years. But first a few questions for you Daws.

Ancient relativism , they should have degraded long ago, why havn't they ?

Why are amino acids still found in fossils and are not broken down after hundreds of million of years?
the same goes for you two fake questions... my answer stands, you have no evidence to corroborate you story.
your post does prove one thing, you are as I've pointed out, obsessive, ignorant and dishonest.

So you deny reality, atleast new politics admitted to the evidence. You just avoid the questions kinda like Hollie.

the only one here in denial is you.

this is a true statement " Why are amino acids still found in fossils and are not broken down after hundreds of million of years?"
but you reasoning behind it is erroneous...you've already falsely concluded that god did it.
you also contradicted yourself and undermined your speculation by using the term "hundreds of million of years?"

new politics admitted to nothing !
he again was stating fact: "Simple, sometimes we get lucky. There are conditions that exist in which this information will remain intact, however rare. We just happened to find fossils that were kept in those conditions."- NP post#7117
Either you are too brain dead to know the difference or intentionally misrepresenting.
if it's the first then it's excuable, if it's the second you are the obsessive cock knocking slap dick arrogant, no integrity pinhead you've shown yourself to be.

as to the Mitochondrial Clock ,I ve already given you my answer:"as I expected your sources are creation based and are not scientifically valid.

I have an answer for you daws,the creatures are not as old as evolutionist have dated them. Life is not as old as evolutionist claim. They have found blood cells on a dinosaur. This dinosaur was so old according to evolutionist that it was not even possible to find these bloood cells.
YOU ARE LYING THE PALEONTOLOGIST Mary Schweitzer SAID NO SUCH THING.!
To be more accurate you are being lied to by you creationist sources and are whole heartedly
lapping the shit up.

this is a true statement " Why are amino acids still found in fossils and are not broken down after hundreds of million of years?"
but you reasoning behind it is erroneous...you've already falsely concluded that god did it.
you also contradicted yourself and undermined your speculation by using the term "hundreds of million of years?"

he again was stating fact: "Simple, sometimes we get lucky. There are conditions that exist in which this information will remain intact, however rare. We just happened to find fossils that were kept in those conditions."- NP post#7117
Either you are too brain dead to know the difference or intentionally misrepresenting.
if it's the first then it's excuable, if it's the second you are the obsessive cock knocking slap dick arrogant, no integrity pinhead you've shown yourself to be.

as to the Mitochondrial Clock ,I ve already given you my answer:"as I expected your sources are creation based and are not scientifically valid.

Your sources are not worried about it, There is a math formula that say's they should be.

Quit trying to regurgitate NP no answer. Then explain the conditions they were found in that made it possible for these things to not be degraded in that length of time ?

place irony here....
CreationScience.png

To be more accurate you are being lied to by you creationist sources and are whole heartedly
lapping the shit up.

She admitted the blood cells should not be able to be detected.

lapping the shit up.

Then explain the conditions they were found in that made it possible for these things to still exist ?

lapping the shit up.

:lol: your side are already trying to create a theory on how they could have survived instead of just admitting their dating methods must be wrong.

Many Dino Fossils Could Have Soft Tissue Inside

Your sources are not worried about it, There is a math formula that say's they should be.

Quit trying to regurgitate NP no answer. Then explain the conditions they were found in that made it possible for these things to not be degraded in that length of time ?
a formula based on what?
NP'S ANSWER WAS THE CORRECT ONE ! as always your bigotry precludes any answer except your own.

ever heard of micro climate? that's the best explaintion I can give
it's preserved "iceman" for better than 3000 years.

lapping the shit up.

She admitted the blood cells should not be able to be detected.
misquoting again!
she said (not "admitted" you stupid fuck) that they find none because other palentolgist were not looking in the right way...
It was big news indeed last year when Schweitzer announced she had discovered blood vessels and structures that looked like whole cells inside that T. rex bone—the first observation of its kind. The finding amazed colleagues, who had never imagined that even a trace of still-soft dinosaur tissue could survive. After all, as any textbook will tell you, when an animal dies, soft tissues such as blood vessels, muscle and skin decay and disappear over time, while hard tissues like bone may gradually acquire minerals from the environment and become fossils. Schweitzer, one of the first scientists to use the tools of modern cell biology to study dinosaurs, has upended the conventional wisdom by showing that some rock-hard fossils tens of millions of years old may have remnants of soft tissues hidden away in their interiors. “The reason it hasn’t been discovered before is no right-thinking paleontologist would do what Mary did with her specimens. We don’t go to all this effort to dig this stuff out of the ground to then destroy it in acid,” says dinosaur paleontologist Thomas

Read more: Dinosaur Shocker | Science & Nature | Smithsonian Magazine
there is no should in science just is or is not...should infers intent and there is none.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back