Creationists

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: turd breath. I should I have a molecular biology degree what was your degree in again ?
you're right you should but you killed it when you proclaimed that mayans lived with dinosaurs etc,,,

How can many people depict creatures accurately in their drawings, that they never saw ?

The entirety of the evilutionist depiction of dinosaurs (all of which existed 4,400 years ago), was stolen from Ken Ham's creation museum.

How Ken was able to fashion likenesses of these creatures... well... only the gawds know.

I've read a few bits and pieces of this gibberish but just had to comment on this ...

1) A poorly written and very sophomoric excuse for a poem is not "proof" of anything.
2) I don't care if others believe in a Magic Sky Fairy. All I really care about is that they not try to make be believe what they believe.
3) I don't speak for anyone but myself. Nor do you.
ahhhh.... that's a was a very big hit for xtc in the 80's
also it reflects your statement : All I really care about is that they not try to make be believe what they believe. -ln

No one forces religion on you daws except schools.

Schools don't force religion on anyone. The courts have consistently defined that religion being taught in schools (even under the false label of ID or creationism), is a violation of the US Constitution.

as stated before you have no evidence.
also since your questions are not really questions, because you falsely believe that you have the answers already. based on the no evidence fiction of your faith and not science you spew no answer is needed .

To give you the evidence you want we will cover The Mitochondrial Clock of Eve. Show you when the mother of all humans actually lived to prove modern man has only been on the planet for approximately 6,500 years. But first a few questions for you Daws.

Ancient DNA found in spores of bacterium, they should have degraded long ago, why havn't they ?

Why are amino acids still found in fossils and are not broken down after hundreds of million of years?

Simple, sometimes we get lucky. There are conditions that exist in which this information will remain intact, however rare. We just happened to find fossils that were kept in those conditions.

There is no easy answer to this question,all scientists agree these are problems for the theory and dating methods. It is known these things could only survive so long under any condition.

you have no observed evidence. (bible babble is not evidence) even if you did it's not valid without empirical quantifiable evidence to corroborate it ...

I have the same observed evidence as evolutionist.

Nonsense. The evidence for science depicting a vast and ancient universe is overwhelming.

Evidence for gawds is nonexistent.

Wrong, science are concepts and mechanisms that change as new data and viewpoints force it to change. Science cannot describe what and how things are, but they are descriptions of what and how we think things are. We cannot get factual answers to our questions, we can only observe, test, and probe the unknown until we think we can explain it. Like I said before,your theory is based on opinions no more credible then believing in creation.

you're right you should but you killed it when you proclaimed that mayans lived with dinosaurs etc,,,

How can many people depict creatures accurately in their drawings, that they never saw ?

The entirety of the evilutionist depiction of dinosaurs (all of which existed 4,400 years ago), was stolen from Ken Ham's creation museum.

How Ken was able to fashion likenesses of these creatures... well... only the gawds know.

Don't be a tool Hollie.

also it reflects your statement : All I really care about is that they not try to make be believe what they believe. -ln

Schools don't force religion on anyone. The courts have consistently defined that religion being taught in schools (even under the false label of ID or creationism), is a violation of the US Constitution.

But they allow your religion to be forced on kids, because it takes a huge amount of faith to believe many of the theories that came from vivid imaginations that are taught in school.

But they allow your religion to be forced on kids, because it takes a huge amount of faith to believe many of the theories that came from vivid imaginations that are taught in school.

You've made this nonsense claim before. There is no faith required in the science of evolution or the fact of an ancient universe. Science and facts will often conflict with biblical tales and fables but that is not the fault of science.

If you look at the websites of the fundie religious organizations that represent Christian religious polemics, you see what the agenda is.

The people who refuse to accept evolution either:

1.) Believe that evolution "threatens" their faith. So their opposition is all about emotion and fear and not science at all (even though they falsely try to denigrate science with biblical tales and fables).

and/or:

2.) Believe that evolution (the science) suggests social darwinism or "master race" politics like in Nazi Germany. So again their opposition is all about emotion and fear and not science at all.

and/or:

3.) Is a complete charlatan (e.g. Harun Yahya) making fame and fortune from people who are intellectually or emotionally connected to #1 and #2. So their opposition is about preying on people who barely understand the science. It's the age old rule in marketing and politics, tell the people what they want to hear.

Once you put aside the fear and emotional responses, and look at the actual science there is no debate (at least for rational people who have truly studied this). Now that was not true 50 - 100 years ago, because the evidence had not been carefully compiled at the time.

But it's completely disingenuous to say that because there was legitimate doubt in the 1,600's -- when the Christian church would burn people at the stake and before most of the evidence had been discovered -- that this means that there is legitimate doubt on this in 2012. The evidence for evolution in 2012 is overwhelming and has been for more than a century.

Its an important subject because it's just sad to see people around the world being so willfully and irresponsibly misled about this. The religious cults are doing huge disservice to humanity by promoting fear and ignorance as they have done historically, most especially the Christian church.

Instead, though, you have people who barely understand basic biology teaching children to ignore the science. And further teaching them that it's OK toignore any scientific findings that you happen to think are difficult to reconcile with your fundie beliefs. What a horrible mindset to implant in a child.

This is simply not true. You materialist religion, with the Darwinian myth as the primary dogma and the moral relativism that flows out if it, is forced on children daily in this country. Wake up, Hawly,

This is simply not true. You materialist religion, with the Darwinian myth as the primary dogma and the moral relativism that flows out if it, is forced on children daily in this country. Wake up, Hawly,

A typically ignorant morass.

So you have an answer for my questions or are you once again talking from ignorance ?
as stated before you have no evidence.
also since your questions are not really questions, because you falsely believe that you have the answers already. based on the no evidence fiction of your faith and not science you spew no answer is needed .

To give you the evidence you want we will cover The Mitochondrial Clock of Eve. Show you when the mother of all humans actually lived to prove modern man has only been on the planet for approximately 6,500 years. But first a few questions for you Daws.

Ancient DNA found in spores of bacterium, they should have degraded long ago, why havn't they ?

Why are amino acids still found in fossils and are not broken down after hundreds of million of years?
as I expected your sources are creation based and are not scientifically valid.
the same goes for you two fake questions... my answer stands, you have no evidence to corroborate you story.
your post does prove one thing, you are as I've pointed out, obsessive, ignorant and dishonest.

I've read a few bits and pieces of this gibberish but just had to comment on this ...

1) A poorly written and very sophomoric excuse for a poem is not "proof" of anything.
2) I don't care if others believe in a Magic Sky Fairy. All I really care about is that they not try to make be believe what they believe.
3) I don't speak for anyone but myself. Nor do you.

that's a lie, public schools do not

promote any religion.....it's against the law.

let me stop you before you start your lie about evolution being a faith...

Last edited:
The feeling is mutual when your side can't provide a sound explanation according to observed evidence.
you have no observed evidence. (bible babble is not evidence) even if you did it's not valid without empirical quantifiable evidence to corroborate it ...

observed by who?

also remember :it's not valid without empirical quantifiable evidence to corroborate it . you have none.

:lol: turd breath. I should I have a molecular biology degree what was your degree in again ?

hhahahahahahaha! Mayan glyphs any glyphs for that matter are a mixture fantasy and artistic license .
they are by no means accurate..

the concept of perspective and true to life accuracy were not invented until the Renaissance (the 1400s)
Maya codices
m073b.jpg

MayanCodex.jpg

the very best mayan art / history do not depict any large animals..
also since they have been deciphered there is no mention of any large animals!
so again you are talking out your ass..

Yep. This is just another proof of my claim there are no true atheists... only people angry at God. When faced with situations they can not reconcile in their lives, instead of turning to God, some decide to hate God, and go on a mission to try to destroy belief in him. If you don't believe in God, why do you care if others do? Why make it your personal mission to persecute those that choose to freely exercise their freedom of religion our country was founded on?
lol.....lol....hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah!
wow talk about reading into and totally misrepresenting .
there is nothing in that song about "A MISSION TO DESTROY BELIEF IN GOD" LOL!
OR THE FALSE PATRIOT BULLSHIT ABOUT FREEDOM OF RELIGION LOL!
DAMN YOU'RE FUNNY when you yammer nonsense!! :clap2::clap2::clap2:

I noticed you didn't deny my claim about no true atheists... things that make you go hmmmmm.
no need, the raving of an asshole disprove themselves..besides you have no evidence just your flawed inference.

Simple, sometimes we get lucky. There are conditions that exist in which this information will remain intact, however rare. We just happened to find fossils that were kept in those conditions.

There is no easy answer to this question,all scientists agree these are problems for the theory and dating methods. It is known these things could only survive so long under any condition.
"it is known... that's like it's common knowledge" or everybody knows that" is a misnomer and false.

Nonsense. The evidence for science depicting a vast and ancient universe is overwhelming.

Evidence for gawds is nonexistent.

Wrong, science are concepts and mechanisms that change as new data and viewpoints force it to change. Science cannot describe what and how things are, but they are descriptions of what and how we think things are. We cannot get factual answers to our questions, we can only observe, test, and probe the unknown until we think we can explain it. Like I said before,your theory is based on opinions no more credible then believing in creation.
false.....you have no evidence for a creator....on the other hand there is literally tons of evidence for dinosaurs... but none for adam or noah....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back