Creationists

Status
Not open for further replies.
We can therefore accept part if the Noah tale aa literally true and other parts not, is that correct?

The verses of the bible posted previously were not vague about "every living thing of all flesh".

I could see why dinosaurs were not on the Ark as they existed millions of years before the flood. Unless of course the fosill record is incorrect and dinosaurs lived and died just within the last 4500 years.

What do you think?

No dinosaurs would have had to been juveniles to be on the ark. Did you know most dinosaurs were the size of a dog ?

Yopu are opening up another argument by saying dinosaurs existed millions of years before man. There is plenty of evidence they existed with man.

Why do you jump al;l over when discussing this issue.

That's the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard.
Nah. He's moved on to better define the absurdities.

And just think - he wants this material to be a part of the public school syllabus.

No dinosaurs would have had to been juveniles to be on the ark. Did you know most dinosaurs were the size of a dog ?

Yopu are opening up another argument by saying dinosaurs existed millions of years before man. There is plenty of evidence they existed with man.

And just think - he wants this material to be a part of the public school syllabus.

We have people like that in Northern Ireland. They think the earth is 6000 years old and that the Northern Ireland Protestants are one of the lost 12 tribes of Israel. It's frightening.

They don't have to teach creationism in schools when did I say that ? I do however don't like conjecture being taught in schools as fact.

We have people like that in Northern Ireland. They think the earth is 6000 years old and that the Northern Ireland Protestants are one of the lost 12 tribes of Israel. It's frightening.

No one knows for sure how old the earth is,anyone who claims to know is full of it.

No one knows for sure how old the earth is,anyone who claims to know is full of it.

Carbon dating.

Carbon dating.

Wrong you had better find a different dating method carbon-14 you can't date rocks with and carbon-14 only lasts so long. Funny though diamonds that were dated to a couple of million years old contained carbo-14. So the diamonds were not as old as other faulty dating methods said.

If you are gonna argue dating methods you need a better understanding of the dating methods.

You really are making a total ass of yourself.

Not every living organism that has ever lived went on the ark. There is diversity in each family because the genetic information was already there in the genome. The diversity of a family group comes from gene recombination,cross breeding,and selective breeding.

If everything slowly evolved over millions and billions of years where are these transitional fossils. Why are these that evolved from one group to another group not still arond but the ones they evolved from are still here ? I mean the explanation given is the better adapted transitional organisms pass on their traits through natural selection.

If you are not willing to put your beliefs to the test a person can be mislead. That is why many evolutionist and ex atheist have done and have become believers because the evidence better supports a designer.
Bullshit-5.jpg

6euqhjs.jpg

1.Two (Genesis 6:19-20) - "And of every living thing of all flesh, you shall bring two of every kind into the ark, to keep them alive with you; they shall be male and female. 20Of the birds after their kind, and of the animals after their kind, of every creeping thing of the ground after its kind, two of every kind will come to you to keep them alive."
2.Seven (Genesis 7:2-3) - "You shall take with you of every clean animal by sevens, a male and his female; and of the animals that are not clean two, a male and his female; 3also of the birds of the sky, by sevens, male and female, to keep offspring alive on the face of all the earth."

Yes at the time they were but I don't know for sure what was on the ark. Were great danes and boxers or clydesdales on the ark ? A lot of diversity came after the flood.

Gen 6:20 Of fowlsH4480 H5775 after their kind,H4327 and ofH4480 cattleH929 after their kind,H4327 of everyH4480 H3605 creeping thingH7431 of the earthH127 after his kind,H4327 twoH8147 of everyH4480 H3605 sort shall comeH935 untoH413 thee, to keep them alive.H2421

H4480
מנּי מנּי מן
min minnı̂y minnêy
min, min-nee', min-nay'
For H4482; properly a part of; hence (prepositionally), from or out of in many senses: - above, after, among, at, because of, by (reason of), from (among), in, X neither, X nor, (out) of, over, since, X then, through, X whether, with.

H4327
מין
mı̂yn
meen
From an unused root meaning to portion out; a sort, that is, species: - kind. Compare H4480.

H4480
מנּי מנּי מן
min minnı̂y minnêy
min, min-nee', min-nay'
For H4482; properly a part of; hence (prepositionally), from or out of in many senses: - above, after, among, at, because of, by (reason of), from (among), in, X neither, X nor, (out) of, over, since, X then, through, X whether, with.

Looks like only a portion of each family was on the ark. Species could represent a family group.
wrong shit head either the bible is correct or it's not .

looks like and could are speculation....your own belife state unequivocally un·equiv·o·cal adj \ˌən-i-ˈkwi-və-kəl\
Definition of UNEQUIVOCAL
1: leaving no doubt : clear, unambiguous, that the bible is is the word of god and as such is infallible..you just proven it's not or you know better then god.

"And of every living thing of all flesh, you shall bring two of every kind into the ark, to keep them alive with you; they shall be male and female."
you've also inferred that the above is a false statement .by using could or looks like to back your bullshit....

Well lets see if you can discuss amino acid chirality unlike hollie.

Lert's talk amino acids.
no need to it's not evidence of a god. you have to prove god exsits before any thing you say is proof is valid. get it.

Well chirality is evidence of intelligence and design not random chance.
wrong! it only proves it exists. nothing more.
the rest is you obsessive bigoted rejection of fact.
that same obsession fuels your total paranoia that things must have a designer because to accept alternatives, even in theory, is too terrifying for you to even consider.

keep dodging you lying piece of shit!
not even enough integrity to admit it !

Oh did I hit a nerve ? maybe the Mods should check you out. :lol:
still trying to bullshit your way out of it...
I wonder if god takes kindly to your intentionally mis representing his words and then lying about it.

Why don't you ask him,I gave you an opinion that is all it is. The fact remains the same,nobody knows what organisms existed at that time.

Bullshit-5.jpg

6euqhjs.jpg

1.Two (Genesis 6:19-20) - "And of every living thing of all flesh, you shall bring two of every kind into the ark, to keep them alive with you; they shall be male and female. 20Of the birds after their kind, and of the animals after their kind, of every creeping thing of the ground after its kind, two of every kind will come to you to keep them alive."
2.Seven (Genesis 7:2-3) - "You shall take with you of every clean animal by sevens, a male and his female; and of the animals that are not clean two, a male and his female; 3also of the birds of the sky, by sevens, male and female, to keep offspring alive on the face of all the earth."

Yes at the time they were but I don't know for sure what was on the ark. Were great danes and boxers or clydesdales on the ark ? A lot of diversity came after the flood.

Gen 6:20 Of fowlsH4480 H5775 after their kind,H4327 and ofH4480 cattleH929 after their kind,H4327 of everyH4480 H3605 creeping thingH7431 of the earthH127 after his kind,H4327 twoH8147 of everyH4480 H3605 sort shall comeH935 untoH413 thee, to keep them alive.H2421

H4480
מנּי מנּי מן
min minnı̂y minnêy
min, min-nee', min-nay'

H4327
מין
mı̂yn
meen
From an unused root meaning to portion out; a sort, that is, species: - kind. Compare H4480.

H4480
מנּי מנּי מן
min minnı̂y minnêy
min, min-nee', min-nay'

Looks like only a portion of each family was on the ark. Species could represent a family group.

looks like and could are speculation....your own belife state unequivocally un·equiv·o·cal adj \ˌən-i-ˈkwi-və-kəl\
1: leaving no doubt : clear, unambiguous, that the bible is is the word of god and as such is infallible..you just proven it's not or you know better then god.

"And of every living thing of all flesh, you shall bring two of every kind into the ark, to keep them alive with you; they shall be male and female."
you've also inferred that the above is a false statement .by using could or looks like to back your bullshit....

I'm not denying that as i said before you have reading comp problems.

no need to it's not evidence of a god. you have to prove god exsits before any thing you say is proof is valid. get it.

that same obsession fuels your total paranoia that things must have a designer because to accept alternatives, even in theory, is too terrifying for you to even consider.

Explain to me the process of amino acids connecting in the proper sequence to form proteins and what caused it for the first life. You should know by now cells reproduce cells but what was behind the formation of the first cell ?

Hollie I have asked a question you and your friends continue to dodge. Would an unintelligent process think of developing mechanisms to correct mutations which are copying errors ? why do these mechanisms work to correct these copying errors ?
lol! stupid fucking question
you're attempting to assign qualities you assume are the correct ones to predict a certain outcome..with no evidence to support that assumption.
a process by definition does not think.....) : a natural phenomenon marked by gradual changes that lead toward a particular result <the process of growth> (2) : a continuing natural or biological activity or function <such life processes as breathing>

as to your on going yammering about mutation hahahahahahahah!

H4480
&#1502;&#1504;&#1468;&#1497; &#1502;&#1504;&#1468;&#1497; &#1502;&#1503;
min minn&#305;&#770;y minne&#770;y
min, min-nee', min-nay'

H4327
&#1502;&#1497;&#1503;
m&#305;&#770;yn
meen

H4480
&#1502;&#1504;&#1468;&#1497; &#1502;&#1504;&#1468;&#1497; &#1502;&#1503;
min minn&#305;&#770;y minne&#770;y
min, min-nee', min-nay'

looks like and could are speculation....your own belife state unequivocally un·equiv·o·cal adj \&#716;&#601;n-i-&#712;kwi-v&#601;-k&#601;l\

I'm not denying that as i said before you have reading comp problems.
still dodging! and lying !

Explain to me the process of amino acids connecting in the proper sequence to form proteins and what caused it for the first life. You should know by now cells reproduce cells but what was behind the formation of the first cell ?
the proper conditions and chemicals....no evidence of a designer.....

Daws quit BS your way through this thread. You believe a natural process is what formed life here is your chance to explain how it happened. I have already given you my explanation someone much smarter then you and I is responsible for making it happen.

Oh did I hit a nerve ? maybe the Mods should check you out. :lol:
still trying to bullshit your way out of it...
I wonder if god takes kindly to your intentionally mis representing his words and then lying about it.

Why don't you ask him,I gave you an opinion that is all it is. The fact remains the same,nobody knows what organisms existed at that time.
who's him? it's YOU WHO MADE THE STATEMENT, YOU MUST ANSWER FOR IT !
YOU PUSSY !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back