Creationists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes at the time they were but I don't know for sure what was on the ark. Were great danes and boxers or clydesdales on the ark ? A lot of diversity came after the flood.

There's no need to rewrite the bible to save a failed argument.

We know precisely what was for sure on the Ark.

Daws posted the relevant scripture:

1.Two (Genesis 6:19-20) - "And of every living thing of all flesh, you shall bring two of every kind into the ark, to keep them alive with you; they shall be male and female. 20Of the birds after their kind, and of the animals after their kind, of every creeping thing of the ground after its kind, two of every kind will come to you to keep them alive."
2.Seven (Genesis 7:2-3) - "You shall take with you of every clean animal by sevens, a male and his female; and of the animals that are not clean two, a male and his female; 3also of the birds of the sky, by sevens, male and female, to keep offspring alive on the face of all the earth."

What are you having difficulty with?

This is exactly the problem that fundies have with their ever shrinking creation model. The evolution from “Biblical Creationism” to “Scientific Creationism” to “Intelligent Design” is the deliberate and progressive stripping away of accountability on the part of fundies. As their arguments are doomed to failure, they begin to furiously rewrite and reinterpret their bibles. It’s gotten so bad that the Christian fundies have jumped into bed with Islamic creationists.

Yes at the time they were but I don't know for sure what was on the ark. Were great danes and boxers or clydesdales on the ark ? A lot of diversity came after the flood.

What does that mean exactly?

What diversity came after the flood? What diversity ocurred in just 4500 years?

Still avoiding the questions, I see.

What is the problem?

You understood nothing of the article.

You are in denial and you didn't even pick up on the conjecture used as an explanation.

Its remarkable that you would make the claim that anyone is in denial. You copied and pasted an article from Harun Yahya.

I suppose it’s not that surprising that you would worship at the altar of Islamic creationists such as Harun Yahya and Zakir Naik. It’s a simple matter to associate their them with the anti-science / anti-evolution crusaders since Naik and Yahya steal ruthlessly from the writing of Christian creationists for their own anti-evolutionary arguments. It appears that you have done nothing more than to promote the nonsense of: “hey, I read it on the internet so it must be true”.

in this case, your claims to others being in denial should be directed not at the science community but with your fellow Moslems who have voluntarily leapt into bed with the Christian creationist movement and polemic.

Where do you think most creationist sites get their info ? where do the sites you copy and paste get their information ?

1.Two (Genesis 6:19-20) - "And of every living thing of all flesh, you shall bring two of every kind into the ark, to keep them alive with you; they shall be male and female. 20Of the birds after their kind, and of the animals after their kind, of every creeping thing of the ground after its kind, two of every kind will come to you to keep them alive."
2.Seven (Genesis 7:2-3) - "You shall take with you of every clean animal by sevens, a male and his female; and of the animals that are not clean two, a male and his female; 3also of the birds of the sky, by sevens, male and female, to keep offspring alive on the face of all the earth."

This is exactly the problem that fundies have with their ever shrinking creation model. The evolution from “Biblical Creationism” to “Scientific Creationism” to “Intelligent Design” is the deliberate and progressive stripping away of accountability on the part of fundies. As their arguments are doomed to failure, they begin to furiously rewrite and reinterpret their bibles. It’s gotten so bad that the Christian fundies have jumped into bed with Islamic creationists.

Rewriting the bible :lol: but I'll say it again, I have no idea what all animals were on the ark. I don't know exactly what existed 5,000 years ago.

Yeah all the different breeds of dometicated animals such as livestock, dogs,cats, etc came in that short period of time.

The Different breeds in each family in the wild I don't know for sure if they already were created as they were or through adaptations some changed.

I would say wild animals were created as they appear today.

Rewriting the bible :lol: but I'll say it again, I have no idea what all animals were on the ark. I don't know exactly what existed 5,000 years ago.
What a nonsense sidestep and waffle. We know from our literal reading of the bible that two of every living thing were on the Ark.

Are you supposing that Noah decided on his own that " hey, the gods don't know what they're talking about and I'm having some trouble finding a pair of Great Danes so screw the gods".

It's just remarkable how creationists will rewrite the bible when it suits their agenda.

Yeah all the different breeds of dometicated animals such as livestock, dogs,cats, etc came in that short period of time.

The Different breeds in each family in the wild I don't know for sure if they already were created as they were or through adaptations some changed.

You can make any claim you wish. How many times will you need to rewrite the bible so that the glaring contradictions don't completely and utterly dismantle reality?

What a nonsense sidestep and waffle. We know from our literal reading of the bible that two of every living thing were on the Ark.

Are you supposing that Noah decided on his own that " hey, the gods don't know what they're talking about and I'm having some trouble finding a pair of Great Danes so screw the gods".

It's just remarkable how creationists will rewrite the bible when it suits their agenda.

Just to correct you not everything is literal in the bible some things are left to interpretation.

You can make any claim you wish. How many times will you need to rewrite the bible so that the glaring contradictions don't completely and utterly dismantle reality?

Feel free to have an opinion.

If I were to guess like many men of science do I would be no different from them. I will give my opinions not saying they are absolutely true but that is all it is a opinion. There are some things that I give that are not opinion,they are facts like chirality of amino acids. Mutations prove to destroy genetic information not add to the existing genetic information, This is a fact.

Hollie I have asked a question you and your friends continue to dodge. Would an unintelligent process think of developing mechanisms to correct mutations which are copying errors ? why do these mechanisms work to correct these copying errors ?

Last edited:

Just to correct you not everything is literal in the bible some things are left to interpretation.
That is a convenient tactic. It allows you any loop-hole that you need st any given time.

Which parts of the Noah tale are literal and which are kinda-sorta maybe true?

I

It was you who posted videos that claimed to offer "proof" of the biblical flood. Is it your opinion that the flood tale is true but the parts concerning Noah are... well... maybe not so true?

Hollie I have asked a question you and your friends continue to dodge. Would an unintelligent process think of developing mechanisms to correct mutations which are copying errors ? why do these mechanisms work to correct these copying errors ?

Why would an intelligent designer design-in so many flaws to his creation?

The flaws do not amount to an occasional Miller time that came early but wholesale errors, omissions and stupendous lapses in judgement.

Your question is, of course, nonsensical. There is no such thing as an unintelligent design process in connection with the natural world.

Why would you pose such a meaningless example?

I

It was you who posted videos that claimed to offer "proof" of the biblical flood. Is it your opinion that the flood tale is true but the parts concerning Noah are... well... maybe not so true?

I thought I made this clear. I accept the global flood and all flesh was on the ark but I can't say what was on the ark. I don't know what animals existed at the time. I do believe every family group was on the ark.

You are saying every species as defined by science was on the ark denying the fact of microadaptations, through the many methods mentioned earlier. Darwin brought our attention to the many different finches but they were all still finches.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back