Creationists

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a nonsense sidestep and waffle. We know from our literal reading of the bible that two of every living thing were on the Ark.

Are you supposing that Noah decided on his own that " hey, the gods don't know what they're talking about and I'm having some trouble finding a pair of Great Danes so screw the gods".

It's just remarkable how creationists will rewrite the bible when it suits their agenda.

Just to correct you not everything is literal in the bible some things are left to interpretation.
That is a convenient tactic. It allows you any loop-hole that you need st any given time.

Which parts of the Noah tale are literal and which are kinda-sorta maybe true?

Nope.

Hollie I have asked a question you and your friends continue to dodge. Would an unintelligent process think of developing mechanisms to correct mutations which are copying errors ? why do these mechanisms work to correct these copying errors ?

Why would an intelligent designer design-in so many flaws to his creation?

The flaws do not amount to an occasional Miller time that came early but wholesale errors, omissions and stupendous lapses in judgement.

He didn't that is the result of sin and entropy.

Hollie I have asked a question you and your friends continue to dodge. Would an unintelligent process think of developing mechanisms to correct mutations which are copying errors ? why do these mechanisms work to correct these copying errors ?

Your question is, of course, nonsensical. There is no such thing as an unintelligent design process in connection with the natural world.

Why would you pose such a meaningless example?

So you are saying evolution is a intelligent process ? quit dodging and asnwer the question.

I

Feel free to have an opinion.
It was you who posted videos that claimed to offer "proof" of the biblical flood. Is it your opinion that the flood tale is true but the parts concerning Noah are... well... maybe not so true?

I thought I made this clear. I accept the global flood and all flesh was on the ark but I can't say what was on the ark. I don't know what animals existed at the time. I do believe every family group was on the ark.

You are saying every species as defined by science was on the ark denying the fact of microadaptations, through the many methods mentioned earlier. Darwin brought our attention to the many different finches but they were all still finches.
We can therefore accept part if the Noah tale aa literally true and other parts not, is that correct?

The verses of the bible posted previously were not vague about "every living thing of all flesh".

I could see why dinosaurs were not on the Ark as they existed millions of years before the flood. Unless of course the fosill record is incorrect and dinosaurs lived and died just within the last 4500 years.

What do you think?

Your question is, of course, nonsensical. There is no such thing as an unintelligent design process in connection with the natural world.

So you are saying evolution is a intelligent process ? quit dodging and asnwer the question.

So you are completely clueless?

You've already answered.

It was you who posted videos that claimed to offer "proof" of the biblical flood. Is it your opinion that the flood tale is true but the parts concerning Noah are... well... maybe not so true?

I thought I made this clear. I accept the global flood and all flesh was on the ark but I can't say what was on the ark. I don't know what animals existed at the time. I do believe every family group was on the ark.

You are saying every species as defined by science was on the ark denying the fact of microadaptations, through the many methods mentioned earlier. Darwin brought our attention to the many different finches but they were all still finches.
We can therefore accept part if the Noah tale aa literally true and other parts not, is that correct?

The verses of the bible posted previously were not vague about "every living thing of all flesh".

I could see why dinosaurs were not on the Ark as they existed millions of years before the flood. Unless of course the fosill record is incorrect and dinosaurs lived and died just within the last 4500 years.

What do you think?

No dinosaurs would have had to been juveniles to be on the ark. Did you know most dinosaurs were the size of a dog ?

You are opening up another argument by saying dinosaurs existed millions of years before man. There is plenty of evidence they existed with man.

Why do you jump all over when discussing this issue.

Last edited:
Lookie here,watch your side make unfounded claims evolution is rejected for good sound reasoning not just religous beliefs.

Evolution Less Accepted in U.S. Than Other Western Countries, Study Finds

How horrible is that? Were saddled with science loathing people like you in an increasingly competitive world where education is vital.

Wrong many creationist love science but it was because science we believe in the creator. I believed as evolutionist for a while until I saw what was holding the theory together.

What do you think?

No dinosaurs would have had to been juveniles to be on the ark. Did you know most dinosaurs were the size of a dog ?

Yopu are opening up another argument by saying dinosaurs existed millions of years before man. There is plenty of evidence they existed with man.

Why do you jump al;l over when discussing this issue.

That's the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard.

What do you think?

Yopu are opening up another argument by saying dinosaurs existed millions of years before man. There is plenty of evidence they existed with man.

Dinosaurs existed with man?

Do tell.

Dinosaurs were on the Ark?

How really, really creepy!

You've already answered.

Calling me clueless when you can't understad a simple question. Here it is again, Would an unintelligent process think of developing mechanisms to correct mutations which are copying errors ?

You've already answered.

Calling me clueless when you can't understad a simple question. Here it is again, Would an unintelligent process think of developing mechanisms to correct mutations which are copying errors ?

Unintelligent processes don't think. That's the point.

What do you think?

The scriptures say God brought the animals to noah that were to go on the ark. Would you put fully grown dinosaurs on the ark when you could take the young on the ark to refill the earth with these creatures.

Please point out what was rediculous that I said ?

What do you think?

Dinosaurs existed with man?

Do tell.

Dinosaurs were on the Ark?

How really, really creepy!

I can't help it you don't have the ability to reason.

The scriptures say God brought the animals to noah that were to go on the ark. Would you put fully grown dinosaurs on the ark when you could take the young on the ark to refill the earth with these creatures.

The ark is a story. It's not a real event.

You've already answered.

Addressed in post 7502.

Stay focused you answer a question with a question :lol:

Now answer the question it's a yes or no answer simple enough for you.

The ark is a story. It's not a real event.

How can you be sure ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back