Creationists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hollie I have asked a question you and your friends continue to dodge. Would an unintelligent process think of developing mechanisms to correct mutations which are copying errors ? why do these mechanisms work to correct these copying errors ?
lol! stupid fucking question
you're attempting to assign qualities you assume are the correct ones to predict a certain outcome..with no evidence to support that assumption.
a process by definition does not think.....) : a natural phenomenon marked by gradual changes that lead toward a particular result <the process of growth> (2) : a continuing natural or biological activity or function <such life processes as breathing>

as to your on going yammering about mutation hahahahahahahah!

Alright genius, without these mechanisms the cell could not form,without DNA the machines could not do their job and life could not form.

It could not have happened gradually all these things were needed at the get go. Your chemistry background is lacking I see.

wrong! it only proves it exists. nothing more.
the rest is you obsessive bigoted rejection of fact.
that same obsession fuels your total paranoia that things must have a designer because to accept alternatives, even in theory, is too terrifying for you to even consider.

Explain to me the process of amino acids connecting in the proper sequence to form proteins and what caused it for the first life. You should know by now cells reproduce cells but what was behind the formation of the first cell ?
the proper conditions and chemicals....no evidence of a designer.....

Dodge ! just admit it, you have no clue about the subject.

still trying to bullshit your way out of it...
I wonder if god takes kindly to your intentionally mis representing his words and then lying about it.

Why don't you ask him,I gave you an opinion that is all it is. The fact remains the same,nobody knows what organisms existed at that time.
who's him? it's YOU WHO MADE THE STATEMENT, YOU MUST ANSWER FOR IT !
YOU PUSSY !

I did ,you have not however.

daws quit bs your way through this thread. You believe a natural process is what formed life here is your chance to explain how it happened. I have already given you my explanation someone much smarter then you and i is responsible for making it happen.
mind repeating that in non gibberish.?

You don't even know the name of the natural process that caused life to form ?

When you start answering my questions we will resume where we left off.

Oh did you find that complete whale fossil with legs yet ?

Hollie I have asked a question you and your friends continue to dodge. Would an unintelligent process think of developing mechanisms to correct mutations which are copying errors ? why do these mechanisms work to correct these copying errors ?
you're attempting to assign qualities you assume are the correct ones to predict a certain outcome..with no evidence to support that assumption.
a process by definition does not think.....) : a natural phenomenon marked by gradual changes that lead toward a particular result <the process of growth> (2) : a continuing natural or biological activity or function <such life processes as breathing>

Alright genius, without these mechanisms the cell could not form,without DNA the machines could not do their job and life could not form.

It could not have happened gradually all these things were needed at the get go. Your chemistry background is lacking I see.
you're attempting to assign qualities you assume are the correct ones to predict a certain outcome..with no evidence to support that assumption

Explain to me the process of amino acids connecting in the proper sequence to form proteins and what caused it for the first life. You should know by now cells reproduce cells but what was behind the formation of the first cell ?
the proper conditions and chemicals....no evidence of a designer.....

Dodge ! just admit it, you have no clue about the subject.
how is that a dodge?
the answer stand as you have no evidence refuting it's validity

daws quit bs your way through this thread. You believe a natural process is what formed life here is your chance to explain how it happened. I have already given you my explanation someone much smarter then you and i is responsible for making it happen.
mind repeating that in non gibberish.?

You don't even know the name of the natural process that caused life to form ?
this nonsense again... last time I checked it was abogenesis.. your point?

" i is responsible for making it happen." -ywc great grammar!

what is you responsible for making whatever happen?

you're attempting to assign qualities you assume are the correct ones to predict a certain outcome..with no evidence to support that assumption

Wrong.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Z9pqST72is&feature=related]A Tour of the Cell - YouTube[/ame]

Wrong.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Z9pqST72is&feature=related]A Tour of the Cell - YouTube[/ame]
right! your little clip is not an answer.
any one who took high school bio understands cell structure .
the question is: what scientifically valid proof do you have it did not happen gradually...
you've shown none.

When you start answering my questions we will resume where we left off.

Oh did you find that complete whale fossil with legs yet ?
asked and answered

Evolution World Tour: Wadi Hitan, Egypt | Photo Gallery | Smithsonian.com

Whales of the Desert | Michigan Today

Uh oh,another problem for your theory.

A Whale of a Problem for Evolution: Ancient Whale Jawbone Found in Antartica | Uncommon Descent

no problem here as your source is biased and not science : The scientific community rejects the extension of science to include supernatural explanations in favor of continued acceptance of methodological naturalism,[n 3][n 4][6][7] and has rejected both irreducible complexity and specified complexity for a wide range of conceptual and factual flaws.[8][9][10][11] The vast majority of the scientific community labels intelligent design as pseudoscience and identifies it as a religious, rather than scientific, viewpoint. It is rejected by mainstream science because it lacks empirical support, supplies no tentative hypotheses, and resolves to describe natural history in terms of scientifically untestable supernatural causes.

Intelligent design - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.

like I said whales with feet are fact not theory!

Yes at the time they were but I don't know for sure what was on the ark. Were great danes and boxers or clydesdales on the ark ? A lot of diversity came after the flood.

Gen 6:20 Of fowlsH4480 H5775 after their kind,H4327 and ofH4480 cattleH929 after their kind,H4327 of everyH4480 H3605 creeping thingH7431 of the earthH127 after his kind,H4327 twoH8147 of everyH4480 H3605 sort shall comeH935 untoH413 thee, to keep them alive.H2421

H4480
&#1502;&#1504;&#1468;&#1497; &#1502;&#1504;&#1468;&#1497; &#1502;&#1503;
min minn&#305;&#770;y minne&#770;y
min, min-nee', min-nay'
For H4482; properly a part of; hence (prepositionally), from or out of in many senses: - above, after, among, at, because of, by (reason of), from (among), in, X neither, X nor, (out) of, over, since, X then, through, X whether, with.

H4327
&#1502;&#1497;&#1503;
m&#305;&#770;yn
meen
From an unused root meaning to portion out; a sort, that is, species: - kind. Compare H4480.

H4480
&#1502;&#1504;&#1468;&#1497; &#1502;&#1504;&#1468;&#1497; &#1502;&#1503;
min minn&#305;&#770;y minne&#770;y
min, min-nee', min-nay'
For H4482; properly a part of; hence (prepositionally), from or out of in many senses: - above, after, among, at, because of, by (reason of), from (among), in, X neither, X nor, (out) of, over, since, X then, through, X whether, with.

Looks like only a portion of each family was on the ark. Species could represent a family group.
wrong shit head either the bible is correct or it's not .

looks like and could are speculation....your own belife state unequivocally un·equiv·o·cal adj \&#716;&#601;n-i-&#712;kwi-v&#601;-k&#601;l\
Definition of UNEQUIVOCAL
1: leaving no doubt : clear, unambiguous, that the bible is is the word of god and as such is infallible..you just proven it's not or you know better then god.

"And of every living thing of all flesh, you shall bring two of every kind into the ark, to keep them alive with you; they shall be male and female."
you've also inferred that the above is a false statement .by using could or looks like to back your bullshit....

I'm not denying that as i said before you have reading comp problems.
no the problem is yours ...either this passage: I am going to bring floodwaters on the earth to destroy all life under the heavens, every creature that has the breath of life in it. Everything on earth will perish. 18 But I will establish my covenant with you, and you will enter the ark—you and your sons and your wife and your sons’ wives with you. 19 You are to bring into the ark two of all living creatures, male and female, to keep them alive with you. 20 Two of every kind of bird, of every kind of animal and of every kind of creature that moves along the ground will come to you to be kept alive. 21 You are to take every kind of food that is to be eaten and store it away as food for you and for them.”

22 Noah did everything just as God commanded him.
7 The Lord then said to Noah, “Go into the ark, you and your whole family, because I have found you righteous in this generation. 2 Take with you seven pairs of every kind of clean animal, a male and its mate, and one pair of every kind of unclean animal, a male and its mate, 3 and also seven pairs of every kind of bird, male and female, to keep their various kinds alive throughout the earth. 4 Seven days from now I will send rain on the earth for forty days and forty nights, and I will wipe from the face of the earth every living creature I have made.”

or it's not.
god does not say "noah, take a representative sample of creatures That I will cause to multiply at almost exponential rate for no more then 10'000 years and and no less then 6'000 years.
except for those fucking dinosaurs...."

How do you know they would not survive ?

Same could be said for the faith required to believe that precision in nature is the result of random chance and unguided processes.

Once again I do not have a clue what animals existed at the time of Noah.

Different animals need different climates for survival. How could they all survive on the same boat, then?

Natural selection is not random.

Last edited:
How do you know they would not survive ?

Same could be said for the faith required to believe that precision in nature is the result of random chance and unguided processes.

Once again I do not have a clue what animals existed at the time of Noah.

Different animals need different climates for survival. How could they all survive on the same boat, then?

Natural selection is not random.
you are correct!
YWC WILL NOT EVEN TAKE THE TIME TO LOOK UP WHAT ANIMALS WERE ALIVE IN NOAH'S TIME ...

Wrong.

right! your little clip is not an answer.
any one who took high school bio understands cell structure .
the question is: what scientifically valid proof do you have it did not happen gradually...
you've shown none.

I already have explained it to you. The cell could not have slowly wevolved as you claim. All the parts of the cell had to be developed and then some how come together.

That could not happen either because in any eviornment the things that make up the cell would be destroyed by water,oxygen,and or the sun.

The only way cells form are already in living organisms.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back