Creationists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does the appendix have a function daws ? that was my point.
wrong ,you said: "They have found that the organ stores bacteria and Enzymes that aid in the digestive system."-YWC
THAT IS A STATEMENT NOT A QUESTION!
AS ALWAYS YOU'RE BACKPEDALING .

Here dummy.

Researchers at Duke University Medical Center say that the function of the frequently discarded appendix, an organ often credited with little importance and often dismissed as having no significant function, does it seems have a role to play after all.

Researchers in the United States say the appendix produces and protects good germs for the gut by "rebooting" the digestive system.

What does the appendix do? finally an answer!

When are you gonna quit thinking you know more then me you imbecile.
I don't have to "think" I do! when in fact I do!

doctors have trouble deciding if the appendix has any use to the body at all. While everyone agrees that the appendix can be removed without causing any adverse health consequences to the patient, some physicians and researchers believe that the appendix does serve a function as part of the immune system.

again some and believe are the operative words. ass hat!

:lol:
"Creationministries.org"?

Are you a comedian... or perhaps possess the IQ of 10W-30 motor oil?

Why don't you take on what the gentleman states,take on his theories. Because he is a man of faith he is automatically considered a loon by you even though he knows more science then you,why ?

The "gentleman" is a religious loon.

Host a Group or Private Canyon Tour

And there are the mile deep layers of strata which have been removed from above the rim of Grand Canyon...oh, those with a Secular worldview do not like to tell you about this, do they?! Proof is seen in the photo above as Russ delivers his On-The-Rim-Talk.

At the Canyon you will be shown original CREATION rock, Pre-flood strata and Judgment layers which were laid down during the flood. As Russ explains the geology he will also point out the relevance of the Grand Canyon to the authority of God's Word.

As is so typical with creationist loons, his first paragraph reeks of conspiracy theory babble.

Are there really "mile deep layers of strata which have been removed from above the rim of Grand Canyon"? Gee whiz, it must have been those "evilutionists" out under the cover of darkness with rakes and shovels removing those alleged "mile deep layers of strata"

What a sorry, pathetic joke.

The next paragaph is more conspiracy, loonish behavior. So is there really a "CREATION", gawd rock?

Where do they find these loons?
:lol::lol::lol::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Put another way, scientists are trying to jump start life using the same elements that were on earth at the time. Why do you have a problem with that?

And what happens if we find life on another planet? How does that impact creationism?

Not a bit considering God the creator created all we know exists.

So why do you have a problem with the way scientists describe the beginning of life on earth? Is it just because a man written bible would be wrong? So you'd rather go against what the creator actually did so that your book won't be exposed as having gotten some things wrong? Seems pretty juvenile to me.

Put another way, scientists are trying to jump start life using the same elements that were on earth at the time. Why do you have a problem with that?

And what happens if we find life on another planet? How does that impact creationism?

So why do you have a problem with the way scientists describe the beginning of life on earth? Is it just because a man written bible would be wrong? So you'd rather go against what the creator actually did so that your book won't be exposed as having gotten some things wrong? Seems pretty juvenile to me.
the bible is the only evidence they have (and it's not evidence) of a creator god...everything they claim to be fact, is in fact based on faith and willful ignorance.

the bible is the only evidence they have (and it's not evidence) of a creator god...everything they claim to be fact, is in fact based on faith and willful ignorance.

In your rabid denial dreams.

wrong ,you said: "They have found that the organ stores bacteria and Enzymes that aid in the digestive system."-YWC
THAT IS A STATEMENT NOT A QUESTION!
AS ALWAYS YOU'RE BACKPEDALING .

Here dummy.

Researchers at Duke University Medical Center say that the function of the frequently discarded appendix, an organ often credited with little importance and often dismissed as having no significant function, does it seems have a role to play after all.

Researchers in the United States say the appendix produces and protects good germs for the gut by "rebooting" the digestive system.

doctors have trouble deciding if the appendix has any use to the body at all. While everyone agrees that the appendix can be removed without causing any adverse health consequences to the patient, some physicians and researchers believe that the appendix does serve a function as part of the immune system.

Funny how you ignore those operative words when they are used for an explanation of your theory. There is no doubt the organ can be removed but it still serves a purpose while in the body. Stay away from them atheiat sitws th we y we kill what little brain you have lwft after doing all those drugs.

Gods word contains scientific facts before it was a scientific fact confirmed by men of science.

Gods word contains scientific facts before it was a scientific fact confirmed by men of science.

Exactly. Dinsaurs are in there!!! Was it John, who said unto Jesus, "Oh Lord; for that art one big mutherfucking lizard!!"? Or was that one of the other apostles? I keep forgetting.

And boy oh boy, that Noah dude damn near got zapped with lightning, when he queried unto God, "Hey big guy; you do know that a single breeding pair is the fucking definition of extinction; yeah God?"

And these are? Bible was not written by any god it was written by men claiming a god told them to write it.....it actually amounts to no more than hearsay. The problem with this god theory is that no one can prove a god exists and no one can prove a god don't exist. Belief does not equal historical fact.

In your rabid denial dreams.
wrong as always, can't deny what's not there, it's all hearsay.

Here dummy.

Funny how you ignore those operative words when they are used for an explanation of your theory. There is no doubt the organ can be removed but it still serves a purpose while in the body. Stay away from them atheiat sitws th we y we kill what little brain you have lwft after doing all those drugs.
actually they're not the operative words in science are evidence and test .slapdick!

Last edited:

daydream believer and a home coming queen!

Exactly. Dinsaurs are in there!!! Was it John, who said unto Jesus, "Oh Lord; for that art one big mutherfucking lizard!!"? Or was that one of the other apostles? I keep forgetting.

And boy oh boy, that Noah dude damn near got zapped with lightning, when he queried unto God, "Hey big guy; you do know that a single breeding pair is the fucking definition of extinction; yeah God?"

Yeah and Jews in the Old Testament actually used Honda's to plow and to escape prison.

Jeremiah 5: (NIV)

5 ...But with one accord they too had broken off the yoke
and torn off the bonds.

So the world being made in 6 days is scientific fact? Noah being 600 years old is scientific fact?...

So the world being made in 6 days is scientific fact? Noah being 600 years old is scientific fact?...

Heaven and earth, in 6 days, not merely the world. He rested on the 7th day, which is a fact because someone wrote it down. That should be obvious, praise babyjesus.

What's uncertain is what He did on the 8th day, 9th day, 10th day, etc. etc. Very confusing. Pray He did not simply work six days and then retire. But it seems He peaked early, to say the least.

And these are? Bible was not written by any god it was written by men claiming a god told them to write it.....it actually amounts to no more than hearsay. The problem with this god theory is that no one can prove a god exists and no one can prove a god don't exist. Belief does not equal historical fact.

So why does Bible prophecy come true? Why are the Jews sill around? If there is no God, what is the point of life? How come those who pray to God for help seem to find it, while those who do not believe in God have no problems?:lol:

You are correct dinosaurs are mentioned in the bible. It was called a behemoth who lives in the marshland with a tail like a cedar. That is not describling a hippo or an elephant or any other creature alive today. So tell what was if not a dinosaur and remember the only dinosaur fossil was found long after the writing about this creature.

Do you not understand what foreknowledge is ? Those are writings before they were known to science.

actually they're not the operative words in science are evidence and test .slapdick!

Wrong again dipshit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back