Creationists

Status
Not open for further replies.
In your dreams pal and no you don't strike me as being smarter than a hick.

Then apply your vastly smarter-than-hick intelligence to this little thought experiment:

1. Question evolution, demanding everything be known, down the minutia of how and when evolution occurred.

2. Question creation, demanding everything be known, down to the minutia of how and when creation occurred.

And apply the same evidentiary rules when doing both.

You can never answer every question raised but you can test the data that has been collected and draw intelligent conclusions, If not, man would have never made it to the moon.

Sure I can. If saying one book (Bible) = fact, then it follows the counter argument is merely one book (On the Origin of Species) = fact.

Or if something more is required, such as physical evidence, then evolution is FACT and Bible is MYTH.

How do you want to play it?

Then apply your vastly smarter-than-hick intelligence to this little thought experiment:

1. Question evolution, demanding everything be known, down the minutia of how and when evolution occurred.

2. Question creation, demanding everything be known, down to the minutia of how and when creation occurred.

You can never answer every question raised but you can test the data that has been collected and draw intelligent conclusions, If not, man would have never made it to the moon.

Sure I can. If saying one book (Bible) = fact, then it follows the counter argument is merely one book (On the Origin of Species) = fact.

Or if something more is required, such as physical evidence, then evolution is FACT and Bible is MYTH.

Then how did the origins of life start ?

How do you know life was not the product of design ?

Why is it that scientist can give us a rate of deleterious mutations but they can't do the same for beneficial mutations ?

How do you want to play it ?

Why is it that scientist can give us a rate of deleterious mutations but they can't do the same for beneficial mutations ?

Liquid water, organic molecules and sun or chemical energy.

How did Creation occur? Tell me that and I can answer your second question, maybe.

How did Creation occur? Tell me that and I can answer your second question, maybe.

In truth, I can answer your second question ...

Because no creator has been proven to have done so.

In your dreams pal and no you don't strike me as being smarter than a hick.

Gee whiz, pages of posts and still no one is stepping up to the plate to effectively defend creationism / ID. I was hoping creationist would finally propose their General Creation Theory...but after these pages of posts, not a single one has. In that sense, how disappointing that we don’t have a consensus of creationist.

YWC has finally, finally offered a reasonable course of action for creationist - we can test the data and draw conclusions. It's about time creationist stepped up to the plate and presented their data for supermagical gawds. Let creationist present their data for peer review and let's draw conclusions.

I'm just tingling with anticipation to see the data that supports this supernatural, mystical realm that creationist claim exists.

So.... when can we expect the various creation ministries to submit their testing for peer review? Or, must we wait for Ann Gauger to pose in front of another green screen?

Prove your claim.

God designed all life and things that are a necessity for life.

You don't need to know the designer to see evidence of design that is a copout.

1. Prove your claim.

2. God designed all life and things that are a necessity for life.

1. Life's First Spark Re-Created in the Laboratory | Wired Science | Wired.com

2. Your turn.

Gee whiz, pages of posts and still no one is stepping up to the plate to effectively defend creationism / ID. I was hoping creationist would finally propose their General Creation Theory...but after these pages of posts, not a single one has. In that sense, how disappointing that we don’t have a consensus of creationist.

YWC has finally, finally offered a reasonable course of action for creationist - we can test the data and draw conclusions. It's about time creationist stepped up to the plate and presented their data for supermagical gawds. Let creationist present their data for peer review and let's draw conclusions.

I'm just tingling with anticipation to see the data that supports this supernatural, mystical realm that creationist claim exists.

So.... when can we expect the various creation ministries to submit their testing for peer review? Or, must we wait for Ann Gauger to pose in front of another green screen?

I did yesterday hollie ,were you asleep ?

Prove your claim.

God designed all life and things that are a necessity for life.

You forgot to append "..... because I say so." to your silly admonishment.

Actually, the cop-out is: "Believe in Me." It's void of any proof, and not even one little speck of evidence supports it.

1. Prove your claim.

2. Your turn.

You are no different then any of the other evolutionist we covered this many times and I already poked holes in that fallacious theory.

Actually, the cop-out is: "Believe in Me." It's void of any proof, and not even one little speck of evidence supports it.

Are you telling me you can't look at something and detect design ,really ?

1. Prove your claim.

2. Your turn.

You are no different then any of the other evolutionist we covered this many times and I already poked holes in that fallacious theory.

Fine. Move onto item two. Prove your claim of Creation (not evolution debunking. PROOF OF FUCKING CREATION!!)

Have a ball, amen.

I did yesterday hollie ,were you asleep ?

Neither you, nor any of the creationist drones have done so.

Are you having continued problems separating reality from your imagined spirit worlds?

1. Prove your claim.

2. Your turn.

Besides you don't want to go there I am sure you have not been educated enough in chemistry to argue this either.

Fine. Move onto item two. Prove your claim of Creation (not evolution debunking. PROOF OF FUCKING CREATION!!)

Have a ball, amen.

The complexity of the cell is evidence of creation by the designer.

1. Prove your claim.

2. Your turn.

Besides you don't want to go there I am sure you have not been educated enough in chemistry to argue this either.

If your description of the creation process gets into chemistry that's over my head, I'll let you know and ask you dumb it down for me. K?

So then, please go hog wild not fearing my understanding (lack of) of chemisty or anything else. Prove away.

Have a ball, amen.

Nope. Just proof that cells exist and are complex and shit.

Have a ball, amen.

Nope. Just proof that cells exist and are complex and shit.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=40cOy-i_7zM]Stephen Meyer - Genetics Proves Design and Disproves Evolution PT 1 of 2 - YouTube[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back