Credit NOT Cash?

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
I absolutely hate having to pay credit but I had to at the local baseball game that I just went to. I'm afraid that it's the way of the future though. It's scary that the government can just use that as another way to track you.

I absolutely hate having to pay credit but I had to at the local baseball game that I just went to. I'm afraid that it's the way of the future though. It's scary that the government can just use that as another way to track you.
Too many hands are in the till of late, even bonded they skim off hundreds if not thousands of dollars from their employers. So with credit, those pesky green backs, just cant walk out on their own. Thank the Marxists for creating such a society.

That is a private business decision not a government decision

I used to go to the nearest minor league stadium to catch a baseball game now and then. They went all credit. I haven't been back since.
93i9mm.gif

There is place I used to get my car washed at, on this side of town, that went to digital currency.

TONS of folks go across town to use the other car wash that accepts cash.

. . . and now? Some company is building a car wash RIGHT across the street from the one that only accepts digital currency.

I am waiting on pins and needles for them to complete the building and open it up. . . just to see if they will take cash!

If they do? That will mean the end to "Mr. Car Wash!"
:113:
1726347466156.png

Forum List

Back