crickets from the right

According to The Wall Street Journal, in the three months before Melania moved to Washington, she cost us over $675,000 in military flights alone. Could you even imagine if Obama had been living in the White House and his wife and children decided to live elsewhere? Conservatives’ minds would have exploded. While those of us on the Left kept pointing out how much these separate living arrangements cost us, it was nothing to them – $1 Million per day, for 90 days, that the most recent Mrs. Trump didn’t live with her husband. With these costs added, Melania surpassed Michelle’s eight-year solo expenses in just three months.

Melania Cost Taxpayers More In Three Months Than Michelle Did In Eight Years

And the orange turd and his mail order prostitute could not care less how much the taxpayer has to pay for this.
we got mail order prostitutes???

no one tells me shit anymore.
The shipping is kinda expensive, but it's worth it, they say....

It is reported that Obama illegally gave Iran $150 billion. Trump wants $26 billion to build a wall. If we still had that money we could build 5 walls.
When the court ORDERS you to pay back the money you owe Iran, how is that illegal?
Gutter mouth.
5 Things You Need to Know About the $400 Million America Sent to Iran

i don't see a court ordered mandate to pay. i certainly don't see it being done in foreign currency in the middle of the night.

i do think we were going to have to give the $ back anyway so i'm not overall worried about it, but the whole middle of the night on pallets sure didn't come out good, you must admit.
Thanks for the correction. It sounds like Obama saved us a butt load of money by making a settlement instead of waiting for the arbitration. However, it was clearly Iran's $$ to begin with.
I agree it is was paid like a ransom demand. Iran wasn't making a deal without getting their money, and Obama hoped to do it under cover of darkness so it wouldn't be grist in the mill of conservatives who would call it a ransom.
:th_believecrap:
Yes. I believe what ACTUALLY happened, rather than making shit up like you do.
How is Obama sending billions to Iran saving us some bread?

According to The Wall Street Journal, in the three months before Melania moved to Washington, she cost us over $675,000 in military flights alone. Could you even imagine if Obama had been living in the White House and his wife and children decided to live elsewhere? Conservatives’ minds would have exploded. While those of us on the Left kept pointing out how much these separate living arrangements cost us, it was nothing to them – $1 Million per day, for 90 days, that the most recent Mrs. Trump didn’t live with her husband. With these costs added, Melania surpassed Michelle’s eight-year solo expenses in just three months.

Michelle and her kids did stay In Chicago when Obama was elected senator, they didn't move to her kids where out of school

It was the same thing
Same thing? Really? Senators are provided a house to live in, in D.C., during their tenure?

Yes it's the same damn thing

Barack Obama's Capitol Hill, Pre-Election Apartment

But now there are a few more details to flesh out the vision: Obama said that his staff told him he was the only senator who lived in a worst apartment than his 25-year-old employees. Michelle Obama visited the place, but didn't sleep there. When in D.C., she always stayed in a hotel with her husband. The one-bedroom unit had sort of the "vintage college dorm, pizza feel to it,"

And the orange turd and his mail order prostitute could not care less how much the taxpayer has to pay for this.
we got mail order prostitutes???

no one tells me shit anymore.
The shipping is kinda expensive, but it's worth it, they say....
wonder if you get some pics first. i'll need to do some research after i log off google. don't want this search to spoil my political career later on in life.

When the court ORDERS you to pay back the money you owe Iran, how is that illegal?
Gutter mouth.

i don't see a court ordered mandate to pay. i certainly don't see it being done in foreign currency in the middle of the night.

i do think we were going to have to give the $ back anyway so i'm not overall worried about it, but the whole middle of the night on pallets sure didn't come out good, you must admit.
Thanks for the correction. It sounds like Obama saved us a butt load of money by making a settlement instead of waiting for the arbitration. However, it was clearly Iran's $$ to begin with.
I agree it is was paid like a ransom demand. Iran wasn't making a deal without getting their money, and Obama hoped to do it under cover of darkness so it wouldn't be grist in the mill of conservatives who would call it a ransom.
by doing a settlement and avoiding court costs is what i would imagine. not saying i agree overall, but that's not an incorrect statement to make.

The real problem is crickets with white privilege.

images

Other possibility is way too much compost from the left.

Gutter mouth.

I've been politely ignoring the fact that you obviously didn't read the article that would have enlightened you as to what we are talking about. I did. You should.

by doing a settlement and avoiding court costs is what i would imagine. not saying i agree overall, but that's not an incorrect statement to make.
I'd tell them to go put their thumb up their butts

i'd probably do something completely different also and likely a lot more graphic. :) but like i said, while i don't agree with the premise, what she said wasn't wrong as far as i can tell.

yup... but the angry white supremacists like calling her "moochelle" and making her look like an ape

The guy who wrote this article is James Grimaldi. Could you help me out here? What kind of name is "Grimaldi"? Any idea?

Sicilia (Sicily) Jewish Genealogy: Sephardic, Family, Names, Inquisition

Michelle and her kids did stay In Chicago when Obama was elected senator, they didn't move to her kids where out of school

It was the same thing
Same thing? Really? Senators are provided a house to live in, in D.C., during their tenure?

Yes it's the same damn thing

Barack Obama's Capitol Hill, Pre-Election Apartment

But now there are a few more details to flesh out the vision: Obama said that his staff told him he was the only senator who lived in a worst apartment than his 25-year-old employees. Michelle Obama visited the place, but didn't sleep there. When in D.C., she always stayed in a hotel with her husband. The one-bedroom unit had sort of the "vintage college dorm, pizza feel to it,"

No, it’s not the same, ya brain-dead conservative. :eusa_doh:

Unlike Trump in the White House, Obama paid his own rent for his apartment in D.C.. Unlike Melania, an entire separate security detail wasn’t required for Michelle to remain in her home city.

You really do have dirt for brains.

The point of this thread is how Melania has cost taxpayers more in the 3 months she stayed in NYC than Michelle did during her 8 years in the White House; and how the right is silent about that following 8 years of bitching about the Obama’s.

Then along comes a moron like you to compare it to Obama’s years in the Senate where he paid his own rent in DC an taxpayers paid nothing for for his wife to remain in Chicago.

i'd probably do something completely different also and likely a lot more graphic. :) but like i said, while i don't agree with the premise, what she said wasn't wrong as far as i can tell.
Iran shot down an F16 on the Syrian border thanks to Obama giving them the money they needed to buy more sophisticated weaponry.

So basically what you think is horseshit.

Iran shot down an F16 on the Syrian border thanks to Obama giving them the money they needed to buy more sophisticated weaponry.

they weren't able to before obama gave them the money ?? BULLSHIT

back up buttercup -

i didn't say i agreed with her. not at all. quite the contrary as i've said i do NOT agree with the premise and NOT what i'd have done, it didn't change that she was correct in that it may have saved a ton of court costs, which is about the only part of this i was involved in.

in the end i more agree with what you are saying, but according to you, that's horseshit so now i'm really confused.

According to The Wall Street Journal, in the three months before Melania moved to Washington, she cost us over $675,000 in military flights alone.........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................MILITARY FLIGHTS.....maybe there were others on board???

Forum List

Back