crickets from the right

upload_2018-2-12_9-12-26.png

upload_2018-2-12_9-16-30.png

Hypocrite, thy name be Republican.

so if bitching at the other side for spending too much money while your side spends away on their own is a hypocrite, then are you not one also?

don't see you bitching at obama's spending, just trump in a "get even" fashion.

great. if trump is wrong so was obama. where's the anger to him along w/trump or do we not care, just get shots into the other side.
Again, for those who struggle to understand... I am not complaining about how much the Trumps are spending.... I’m complaining about the hypocrisy of those who complained about Obama spending too much but now defend Trump, who spends even more than Obama.
not much of a difference really.
So you say.
typed, actually. :)
True. Still not demonstrated either way.

You're worried about chump change travel expenses but, are okay with the millions already spent on a fictitious witch hunt because the libtards refuse to accept the results of our duly elected president. You people are too much.

A witch hunt implies those being investigated are innocent; clearly they aren't. 4 indictments and 3 guilty pleas already. There are still 4 sealed indictments Mueller hasn't even dropped yet.

so if bitching at the other side for spending too much money while your side spends away on their own is a hypocrite, then are you not one also?

don't see you bitching at obama's spending, just trump in a "get even" fashion.

great. if trump is wrong so was obama. where's the anger to him along w/trump or do we not care, just get shots into the other side.
Again, for those who struggle to understand... I am not complaining about how much the Trumps are spending.... I’m complaining about the hypocrisy of those who complained about Obama spending too much but now defend Trump, who spends even more than Obama.
not much of a difference really.
So you say.
typed, actually. :)
True. Still not demonstrated either way.
and probably not going to be able to in any way that makes sense to someone else in your shoes. telling someone they're being hypocritical never seems to get very far because of games like this. i can tell someone else they're doing it, they tell me i am. maybe i am but i didn't think so. trying to have an open mind but to many, if i don't agree with them, i'm polar opposite.

in this regard, i likely jumped in a bit soon here on you before understanding your entire point so i'll back out and go make someone else upset at me. :)

so we should have no concerns over any spending now.....btw i objected to the spending down by the obamas on the tax payer dime also.......just so you know...what people you are addressing

Just so you know, I didn't care when the Obama's traveled, and I don't care about Trump traveling, it is the expense of having a President.
The expense isn’t the issue. The hypocrisy is...

donald-trump-obama-vacation-cost.jpg

Glad you have an issue, not an issue for me.

According to a Fox News analysis of White House personnel reports, Melania Trump has significantly reduced the number of aides on the first lady's office payroll in comparison to her predecessor, Michelle Obama.

During then-President Barack Obama’s first year in office, 16 people were listed working for Michelle Obama, earning a combined $1.24 million a year.

This year, just four people were listed working for Melania Trump as of June. Their salaries totaled $486,700.
Melania Trump cuts bloated first lady payroll from Michelle Obama days

By having less staff she is making up for it times 3.

so we should have no concerns over any spending now.....btw i objected to the spending down by the obamas on the tax payer dime also.......just so you know...what people you are addressing
It is reported that Obama illegally gave Iran $150 billion. Trump wants $26 billion to build a wall. If we still had that money we could build 5 walls.
When the court ORDERS you to pay back the money you owe Iran, how is that illegal?
Gutter mouth.
5 Things You Need to Know About the $400 Million America Sent to Iran

i don't see a court ordered mandate to pay. i certainly don't see it being done in foreign currency in the middle of the night.

i do think we were going to have to give the $ back anyway so i'm not overall worried about it, but the whole middle of the night on pallets sure didn't come out good, you must admit.
Thanks for the correction. It sounds like Obama saved us a butt load of money by making a settlement instead of waiting for the arbitration. However, it was clearly Iran's $$ to begin with.
I agree it is was paid like a ransom demand. Iran wasn't making a deal without getting their money, and Obama hoped to do it under cover of darkness so it wouldn't be grist in the mill of conservatives who would call it a ransom.

According to The Wall Street Journal, in the three months before Melania moved to Washington, she cost us over $675,000 in military flights alone. Could you even imagine if Obama had been living in the White House and his wife and children decided to live elsewhere? Conservatives’ minds would have exploded. While those of us on the Left kept pointing out how much these separate living arrangements cost us, it was nothing to them – $1 Million per day, for 90 days, that the most recent Mrs. Trump didn’t live with her husband. With these costs added, Melania surpassed Michelle’s eight-year solo expenses in just three months.

Melania Cost Taxpayers More In Three Months Than Michelle Did In Eight Years

yup... but the angry white supremacists like calling her "moochelle" and making her look like an ape

According to The Wall Street Journal, in the three months before Melania moved to Washington, she cost us over $675,000 in military flights alone. Could you even imagine if Obama had been living in the White House and his wife and children decided to live elsewhere? Conservatives’ minds would have exploded. While those of us on the Left kept pointing out how much these separate living arrangements cost us, it was nothing to them – $1 Million per day, for 90 days, that the most recent Mrs. Trump didn’t live with her husband. With these costs added, Melania surpassed Michelle’s eight-year solo expenses in just three months.

You're right. I can imagine if Obama's wife had done this. The left would have 'poo-poo'd' the expense and chalked it off as right wing 'victim status' nonsense.

Now ask Me if I care.

:rofl:

of course you don't care, ilya

Michelle and her kids did stay In Chicago when Obama was elected senator, they didn't move to her kids where out of school

It was the same thing

According to a Fox News analysis of White House personnel reports, Melania Trump has significantly reduced the number of aides on the first lady's office payroll in comparison to her predecessor, Michelle Obama.

During then-President Barack Obama’s first year in office, 16 people were listed working for Michelle Obama, earning a combined $1.24 million a year.

This year, just four people were listed working for Melania Trump as of June. Their salaries totaled $486,700.

It is reported that Obama illegally gave Iran $150 billion. Trump wants $26 billion to build a wall. If we still had that money we could build 5 walls.
When the court ORDERS you to pay back the money you owe Iran, how is that illegal?
Gutter mouth.

i don't see a court ordered mandate to pay. i certainly don't see it being done in foreign currency in the middle of the night.

i do think we were going to have to give the $ back anyway so i'm not overall worried about it, but the whole middle of the night on pallets sure didn't come out good, you must admit.
Thanks for the correction. It sounds like Obama saved us a butt load of money by making a settlement instead of waiting for the arbitration. However, it was clearly Iran's $$ to begin with.
I agree it is was paid like a ransom demand. Iran wasn't making a deal without getting their money, and Obama hoped to do it under cover of darkness so it wouldn't be grist in the mill of conservatives who would call it a ransom.
well it made me go look it up and better understand both sides of what happened.

to me, to a neutral eye, foreign currency, middle of the night, iran saying it was for hostages to iran - there was no way "the other side" would not find out about it so to hide it or TRY to hide it brought out pain he didn't need. if he just said "this is their money and this is what we're doing" he'd have met pushback, that's SOP these days all around (standard operating procedure) but at least the suspicion wouldn't be as great.

Gutter mouth.
What court? Some UN puppet court?

Obama sure as shit didn't appeal the ruling, that's for sure.

Only TARDS believe that article posting is true. LMFAO........ they spend their own money and the PRESIDENT DOESN'T TAKE A PAY CHECK JACKASSES.....
Half of that was always you guy's excuse. As if the Obamas could afford $10-20-30 million a year to pay for all of the extra shit they charged to the taxpayers.

Gutter mouth.

:th_believecrap:

And the orange turd and his mail order prostitute could not care less how much the taxpayer has to pay for this.

Michelle and her kids did stay In Chicago when Obama was elected senator, they didn't move to her kids where out of school

It was the same thing
Same thing? Really? Senators are provided a house to live in, in D.C., during their tenure?

And the orange turd and his mail order prostitute could not care less how much the taxpayer has to pay for this.
we got mail order prostitutes???

no one tells me shit anymore.

Better than the crackwhore that used to be First Lady.

Gutter mouth.

:th_believecrap:
Yes. I believe what ACTUALLY happened, rather than making shit up like you do.

Forum List

Back