Crimea votes to join Russia.

Will the left look at this as another outstanding achievement for Obama?

Had nothing to do with Obama. It was NONE of the US's business either way. Its between Ukraine/Russia/Crimea. End of the story.

Wow an illegal and rigged election goes to Russia. Anyone surprised? Even CNN caught a guy putting two ballots in the ballot box. :eek:

You would know if it were rigged if the Ukraine and EU won the vote. No rational person(unless they are bought off by the US State Department, EU, and IMF) wants to join the sinking ship of the EU with it's economic decline through debt and unemployment and social decline through promoted homosexuality, feminism, and third world mass immigration.

But now we know it isn't rigged.

Glory to Russia!

Last edited:
You would know it were rigged if the Ukraine and EU won the vote. No rational person(unless they are bought off by the US State Department, EU, and IMF) wants to join the sinking ship of the EU with it's economic decline through debt and unemployment and social decline through promoted homosexuality, feminism, and third world mass immigration.

But now we know it isn't rigged.

Glory to Russia!

wow, you kinda suck at sarcasm. but props for the effort

Wow an illegal and rigged election goes to Russia. Anyone surprised? Even CNN caught a guy putting two ballots in the ballot box. :eek:

They didn't need to rig it.
The vast majority of them are pro Russian because they are from Russian descendants.

About 93% of Crimeans in referendum voted to join Russia - exit poll ? RT News

Congratulations to Crimea. I am a fan of the Ukranian Nationalists but I am also a huge fan of secession and independence movements.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Excellent. That's how easy secession is, let's learn from it. After all, the 13 Colonies seceded from the UK.

The Texas Nationalists, Southern Nationalists and the Alaskan Independence Party should be taking notes from this.

Secession is the most American of values.

This is just the beginning. Bloodshed is coming
You ain't kidding.

Let's look at the ethnic breakdown of Crimea. It is comprised roughly of 58% Russian, 24% Ukranian, 12% Crimean Tatar, and 6% other. Now if Crimea does indeed break away from Ukraine to join Russia, armed conflict is unavoidable.

If the Ukraine is divisible, thus allowing Crimea to break away and join Russia, by that same logic, Crimea is also divisible. Pockets of Crimea where Ukranians form the majority will have their own referendums to partition themselves from Crimea and rejoin the Ukraine. Civil unrest will unfold and casualties will be high.

http://rt.com/news/crimea-vote-join-russia-210/

Congratulations to Crimea. I am a fan of the Ukranian Nationalists but I am also a huge fan of secession and independence movements.
I am for unity of nations, and I would normally be against any secession, but in the case of Ukraine, you and I know that the protests were hijacked by bankers, and Russia had to step in to stop all the killings of the police and protesters by snipers (who experts say fired from same weapons)
I hope all of Ukraine will join together with Russia and I hope Russia stops playing a game of international bankers and tells them to f off.

Didn't Germany claim rights to parts of other countries b/c Germans lived there?

It's not like history repeats itself or anything.

And now we will be honored with another rambling speech by Sec. of State Lurch, once again launching empty threats at Russia.

The vast majority of them are pro Russian because they are from Russian descendants.

Exactly. Demographically 60 % are ethnic Russians and Kiev is seriously anti Russian now with this interim government.

If I were Crimean I'd want Russia's protection big time. They know they are hated and reviled for just being of Russian descent and not pure Ukrainian.

Exactly. Demographically 60 % are ethnic Russians and Kiev is seriously anti Russian now with this interim government.

If I were Crimean I'd want Russia's protection big time. They know they are hated and reviled for just being of Russian descent and not pure Ukrainian.

This is exactly it. Now that Kiev has gone to the Ukrainian nationalists who hate Russians, why would a majority Russian area want to remain under that government? The question now is what is the U.S. government willing to do about it.

Forum List

Back