Criminalizing Homelessness Can Now Cost Cities Federal Money

As stated, being homeless is not a crime anywhere. Causing a nuisance, shitting in the streets, fighting in public, and hassling people is a crime.
Obozo and his minions are attempting to take over urban governments and make life miserable hell.
You're full of shit.
Criminalization - National Coalition for the Homeless
http://nationalhomeless.org/publications/crimreport/CrimzReport_2009.pdf
Criminalization of homelessness on the rise in U.S. cities
Lost in space : the criminalization, globalization, and urban ecology of homelessness (Book, 2008) [WorldCat.org]

As stated, being homeless is not a crime anywhere. Causing a nuisance, shitting in the streets, fighting in public, and hassling people is a crime.
Obozo and his minions are attempting to take over urban governments and make life miserable hell.
You're full of shit.
Lost in space : the criminalization, globalization, and urban ecology of homelessness (Book, 2008) [WorldCat.org]
Yes posting a bunch of bs articles from left wing homeless advocacy groups is surely going to change my mind.
You mst be Dick from the Internet.

You're full of shit.
Yes posting a bunch of bs articles from left wing homeless advocacy groups is surely going to change my mind.
You want to see the actual laws?
(Groups that help the homeless are left wing propaganda mills according to you.. got it. Fuck off)
Criminalizing Homelessness

You're full of shit.
(Groups that help the homeless are left wing propaganda mills according to you.. got it. Fuck off)
They are "advocacy groups." i.e. propaganda. Know the difference, asshole.

You're full of shit.
:alcoholic::alcoholic::alcoholic::alcoholic::alcoholic::alcoholic:

PTSD vets, children, mentally ill - RWs hate them and want them harmed even more.

10384525_10152295983071275_7102636666401348208_n_zps979b7839.jpg
Yeah that must be why we support the Christian organizations that care for them.

As in really care for them. And not kill them like the lefty programs do.

It is ironic that they claim to care for people, but then tell everyone we need abortion because "do you want to have to pay taxes to support them?". Can't count how many times I've heard that.

You're full of shit.

In other words, you can't respond to his correct statement.:alcoholic::alcoholic::alcoholic::alcoholic::alcoholic::alcoholic:

I am SO proud to NOT be a RW.

Anybody wanna bet that the RWs posted above all call themselves "christian"?
Seems that way, hm, it's funny that Jesus was ok with taxes, believed everyone should be fed regardless of if they work or not, believed in helping and healing everyone, believed that the rich should give everything away to the poor..

"jesus" obviously had no idea how to run a country or how the real world works, then...

...the bible says homosexuality is a "sin" and "jesus" agreed...Do you agree with "jesus" that homosexuality is a "sin"?

Being homeless isn't a crime...

Boosting the poverty rate like Obozo did and putting more people there like he did, is criminal.

Can we arrest him now???
Yes, because president Obama is personally responsible for all homeless people..
Here's some facts:
Veterans & Military Families
President Obama Proposes Historic New Investments to End Homelessness | Featured Articles | Media Center
Obama says veteran homelessness has been cut by a third - AND THIS IS WITH REPUBLICANS BLOCKING VETERANS BILLS.

I don't want to eliminate homelessness by screwing over the working people, forcing them to live impoverished lives.

That's not a win, but that's exactly what you propose. "yeah let's give every veteran a middle class life style on government money!" And who pays for that? "You working suckers, of course! Shut up and pay up, or you are greedy".

No, you people are the greedy people. You don't see Obama shelling out his own money for any veterans do you. And I certainly don't see you obama supporters shelling out your money. You just screw the working people over. Make us pay, because we get up at 3 AM and go to a job. Thanks you scum sucking human trash.
Unbelievable. Unfucking believable. This post astounds me, it blows my freaking mind, the lunacy and hatred of the right wing, you have now found a way to hate homeless veterans. No one said homeless veterans need a middle class lifestyle with government money, but public housing, government employment programs, welfare, these all help the homeless, and this thread is about people criminalizing, essentially, living as a homeless person. How low can you go? Obama shelling out his own money? Ah, the go to defense of every rabid right winger who believes that one person can drastically affect an entire population. Obama is the president of the united states, he is an elected official, he puts forth realistic proposals, and it is not realistic for him to give a virtually insignificant amount of money to help a couple of veterans when he can propose a plan that will bring tens of thousands on their feet.
Really???

I work with the homeless and veterans all the time...

On my own time...

And you??

...he's a college kid with no life experience...EVERYTHING is theory (powered by ideology) to him

In large part, homelessness is because of the economy and the breakdown of the family. Obama has done precious little in either regard.

In large part, homelessness is because of the economy and the breakdown of the family. Obama has done precious little in either regard.

That's fucking stupid. Homelessness was around thousands of years before Obama was born.

That's fucking stupid. Homelessness was around thousands of years before Obama was born.
Who said it wasn't? The president is supposed to solve, or at least ameliorate problems, something at which Obama is a total flop.

Don't be so quick to defend Obama, and get off your knees ffs!

Who said it wasn't? The president is supposed to solve, or at least ameliorate problems, something at which Obama is a total flop.

I'm not defending Obama, you're just pulling stupid shit out of your ass, looking for an excuse to attack him.

I'm not defending Obama, you're just pulling stupid shit out of your ass, looking for an excuse to attack him.
Obama is president and you are apologizing for his failures. You are simply kissing ass.

Obama is president and you are apologizing for his failures. You are simply kissing ass.

Yeah, because kissing Obama's ass is what I do all day, in between the laundry list of complaints I level against him. Morons like you are the reason Obama got re-elected. You make such a damned fool of yourself it drives people to the Democrats.

The last part is true, but there are many reasons for homelessness. It's kind of a mental disorder of sorts for many.

I had a late uncle that worked downtown at a hotel. He worked with a few homeless guys. He said they were great workers and showed up on time--every day. At the end of their shift, these two guys would run down to the railroad tracks and that's where they stayed.

They didn't make great money, but certainly enough money for them to afford an apartment or some kind of shelter. They chose to live that way.

Like most cities, we have shelters for these people, but the only time many make use of those shelters is in seriously harsh weather such as snowstorms or sub zero temperatures. Outside of that, they want to live outside.

Years ago we used to have people like that committed. Then the liberals got their hair in a bunch and protested that these facilities we placed those people in were crime-less jails. It was against our Constitution to just lock them up with no cause. So they opened up the doors and let these mentally ill people out, and they are still out there today.

In other words, you can't respond to his correct statement.:alcoholic::alcoholic::alcoholic::alcoholic::alcoholic::alcoholic:
Then I suppose all groups that focus on helping the homeless are propaganda to you loons. Get out of here.

I am SO proud to NOT be a RW.

Anybody wanna bet that the RWs posted above all call themselves "christian"?
Seems that way, hm, it's funny that Jesus was ok with taxes, believed everyone should be fed regardless of if they work or not, believed in helping and healing everyone, believed that the rich should give everything away to the poor..

When you say stuff like that, it only proves to me that you don't know anything about Christianity. If you did, you would not say such ignorant things.

What happens when a homeless bum is arrested? They are taken to a facility that is clean and safe. They get a bed, a meal, a shower. They have access to medical care, psychologists, counseling, therapy, etc..You'd think the homeless would be grateful to spend a few nights in jail.

But it's never enough for the bleeding hearts, they want the homeless to get a free house!! a new car!!! and a no-show job with benefits!! FREE!! FREE!! FREEEEEEE!!!!

Wow, I'd like to hear more about this taking away someones freedom and how happy they should be about it. Its facinating, really

Funny, because people on the left advocate exactly that, and complain that we are not completely ecstatic about it.

Forum List

Back