🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Criminalizing Homelessness Can Now Cost Cities Federal Money

Only in America. The federal government decrees that bums can camp out in parks and piss on the grass and scare kids but if you put up a Christmas tree you can be hauled off to jail.
That is not what is occurring, you need to address the reality of what is being done to criminalize homelessness, "bums" are not shitting in business parking lots, and I would never call them bums, I respect other human beings,

Then I suppose all groups that focus on helping the homeless are propaganda to you loons. Get out of here.

Well most of the homeless groups that I specifically support.... actually help homeless people. Not try and screw over the public with oppressive laws under the guise of 'helping the poor'.

Screwing over the public? How are laws like this screwing over the public?

I already gave an example. If you prevent business owners from removing people shaking down customers in the parking lot... that screws over the public. I'm worse off because I can't go to a good restaurant, and the business owner is screwed over because he lost a customer.

Under the guise of helping the poor, a law preventing removal of vagrants, is oppressive.
You clearly don't understand how they're criminalizing homelessness, sidewalks, preventing asking for food/money, even preventing feeding the homeless. Shaking down? No one is shaking down anyone, these are homeless people, many mentally ill and war veterans, who need help.

Well don't just sit there and whine, get off your computer and get out there and help. That is where the left fails, they want to bitch and moan about it but when it comes time to put up they want someone else to do it. Same song and dance on every issue
This is another ridiculous example of right wing stupidity, you assume that people on the left don't help the homeless, when in reality, we ALL help the homeless in some way if we pay taxes, people give them food and money, donate to shelters.. Liberals also want to utilize the government to help the homeless, because it WORKS.

Seems that way, hm, it's funny that Jesus was ok with taxes, believed everyone should be fed regardless of if they work or not, believed in helping and healing everyone, believed that the rich should give everything away to the poor..

Give. Not have the government take, not have the government provide, not have the government as the be all/end all.

Charity is not the government providing for others. You guys really don't get that part, do you?

You guys like to play the Jesus card but you don't have a freaking clue.
You didn't understand the point, if a rich man calls himself Christian and hoards billions when children are starving to death when THEY COULD LITERALLY HELP THEM, are they Christian? The government has the authority to collect taxes, Jesus even said leave to Caesar what is Caesars. The government is the most efficient way to help the poor, this is proven in all cases, private charity doesn't cut it.

Being homeless isn't a crime...

Boosting the poverty rate like Obozo did and putting more people there like he did, is criminal.

Can we arrest him now???
Yes, because president Obama is personally responsible for all homeless people..
Here's some facts:
Veterans & Military Families
President Obama Proposes Historic New Investments to End Homelessness | Featured Articles | Media Center
Obama says veteran homelessness has been cut by a third - AND THIS IS WITH REPUBLICANS BLOCKING VETERANS BILLS.

I don't want to eliminate homelessness by screwing over the working people, forcing them to live impoverished lives.

That's not a win, but that's exactly what you propose. "yeah let's give every veteran a middle class life style on government money!" And who pays for that? "You working suckers, of course! Shut up and pay up, or you are greedy".

No, you people are the greedy people. You don't see Obama shelling out his own money for any veterans do you. And I certainly don't see you obama supporters shelling out your money. You just screw the working people over. Make us pay, because we get up at 3 AM and go to a job. Thanks you scum sucking human trash.
Unbelievable. Unfucking believable. This post astounds me, it blows my freaking mind, the lunacy and hatred of the right wing, you have now found a way to hate homeless veterans. No one said homeless veterans need a middle class lifestyle with government money, but public housing, government employment programs, welfare, these all help the homeless, and this thread is about people criminalizing, essentially, living as a homeless person. How low can you go? Obama shelling out his own money? Ah, the go to defense of every rabid right winger who believes that one person can drastically affect an entire population. Obama is the president of the united states, he is an elected official, he puts forth realistic proposals, and it is not realistic for him to give a virtually insignificant amount of money to help a couple of veterans when he can propose a plan that will bring tens of thousands on their feet.
Really???

I work with the homeless and veterans all the time...

On my own time...

And you??

...he's a college kid with no life experience...EVERYTHING is theory (powered by ideology) to him
You got me, I go to college, guess it means I'm a brainwashed liberal.

I am SO proud to NOT be a RW.

Anybody wanna bet that the RWs posted above all call themselves "christian"?
Seems that way, hm, it's funny that Jesus was ok with taxes, believed everyone should be fed regardless of if they work or not, believed in helping and healing everyone, believed that the rich should give everything away to the poor..

"jesus" obviously had no idea how to run a country or how the real world works, then...

...the bible says homosexuality is a "sin" and "jesus" agreed...Do you agree with "jesus" that homosexuality is a "sin"?
When does Jesus say homosexuality is a sin?

Obama just announced that he is starting up a new program that will give illegals housing, an education, medical care, and legal assistance.... I think if I were a homeless American citizen I would claim to be an illegal and get 'hooked up' by Obama! :p

Give. Not have the government take, not have the government provide, not have the government as the be all/end all.

Charity is not the government providing for others. You guys really don't get that part, do you?

You didn't understand the point, if a rich man calls himself Christian and hoards billions when children are starving to death when THEY COULD LITERALLY HELP THEM, are they Christian? The government has the authority to collect taxes, Jesus even said leave to Caesar what is Caesars. The government is the most efficient way to help the poor, this is proven in all cases, private charity doesn't cut it.

You lied. Government is not the most efficient way to help the poor, by any possible measure. Not even close. You either know that, and are just a liar, or you are amazingly ignorant.

Jesus did say to pay the amount of taxes you owe, and no one is disputing that. But you are trying to tie him saying that you should pay your taxes, with saying government is good and should take from working people, to give to people who have not earned it. He did not say that. In fact, the Bible affirms property rights.

You are just lying, by making implications that are not true.

The world is literally upside down in the bi-polar liberal mind. You can't remove an incoherent piss smelling drunk from a library to a shelter no matter how many people are offended but a single atheist who is offended by a forty year old Korean War monument that contains a Cross and have a judge order it bulldozed.

Yes, because president Obama is personally responsible for all homeless people..
Here's some facts:
Veterans & Military Families
President Obama Proposes Historic New Investments to End Homelessness | Featured Articles | Media Center
Obama says veteran homelessness has been cut by a third - AND THIS IS WITH REPUBLICANS BLOCKING VETERANS BILLS.

I don't want to eliminate homelessness by screwing over the working people, forcing them to live impoverished lives.

That's not a win, but that's exactly what you propose. "yeah let's give every veteran a middle class life style on government money!" And who pays for that? "You working suckers, of course! Shut up and pay up, or you are greedy".

No, you people are the greedy people. You don't see Obama shelling out his own money for any veterans do you. And I certainly don't see you obama supporters shelling out your money. You just screw the working people over. Make us pay, because we get up at 3 AM and go to a job. Thanks you scum sucking human trash.
Unbelievable. Unfucking believable. This post astounds me, it blows my freaking mind, the lunacy and hatred of the right wing, you have now found a way to hate homeless veterans. No one said homeless veterans need a middle class lifestyle with government money, but public housing, government employment programs, welfare, these all help the homeless, and this thread is about people criminalizing, essentially, living as a homeless person. How low can you go? Obama shelling out his own money? Ah, the go to defense of every rabid right winger who believes that one person can drastically affect an entire population. Obama is the president of the united states, he is an elected official, he puts forth realistic proposals, and it is not realistic for him to give a virtually insignificant amount of money to help a couple of veterans when he can propose a plan that will bring tens of thousands on their feet.
Really???

On my own time...

And you??

...he's a college kid with no life experience...EVERYTHING is theory (powered by ideology) to him

It means you are ignorant, and arrogant. In other words, yeah pretty much. Younger people with no real world experience, should keep their mouths closed more, and ears open more.

What happens when a homeless bum is arrested? They are taken to a facility that is clean and safe. They get a bed, a meal, a shower. They have access to medical care, psychologists, counseling, therapy, etc..You'd think the homeless would be grateful to spend a few nights in jail.

But it's never enough for the bleeding hearts, they want the homeless to get a free house!! a new car!!! and a no-show job with benefits!! FREE!! FREE!! FREEEEEEE!!!!

Wow, I'd like to hear more about this taking away someones freedom and how happy they should be about it. Its facinating, really

Funny, because people on the left advocate exactly that, and complain that we are not completely ecstatic about it.

1886670033.jpg

I'm so tired of the RW'ers only response to everything is "THE LEFT WANTS *BLANK*" with the blank always being some strawman they made up. They dont even respond to the topics anymore they just Do the Stephanie :dance:

What happens when a homeless bum is arrested? They are taken to a facility that is clean and safe. They get a bed, a meal, a shower. They have access to medical care, psychologists, counseling, therapy, etc..You'd think the homeless would be grateful to spend a few nights in jail.

But it's never enough for the bleeding hearts, they want the homeless to get a free house!! a new car!!! and a no-show job with benefits!! FREE!! FREE!! FREEEEEEE!!!!

Wow, I'd like to hear more about this taking away someones freedom and how happy they should be about it. Its facinating, really

Funny, because people on the left advocate exactly that, and complain that we are not completely ecstatic about it.

1886670033.jpg

I'm so tired of the RW'ers only response to everything is "THE LEFT WANTS *BLANK*" with the blank always being some strawman they made up. They dont even respond to the topics anymore they just Do the Stephanie :dance:

But it's not a strawman. It's a fact. You don't like it. Don't admit it. Refuse to accept it. But the fact is, that is what you people support.

You take away people's rights, and then are shocked we're not happy about it.

1886670033.jpg

But it's not a strawman. It's a fact. You don't like it. Don't admit it. Refuse to accept it. But the fact is, that is what you people support.

You can do the routine where you say someone wants something and when someone calls you on it continue to yell "its a fact". But point at your coffee right now and say "Thats a pony!"

Did it change into a pony? No? See how that works. Do the Stephanie and argue with your imagination :dance: uh uh uh lets get it!

It's the same stupid logic that allows crazy people to buy guns. Protect the insane and seriously drug and alcohol dependent "homeless" from reasonable government intervention while pretending that the government has a solution for homelesness. Of course the elites are able to get rid of the homeless when it's convenient for a political show. You can't even get into a federal building without going through a screening and showing a photo I.D. but the feds say you can't remove incoherent homeless drunks from state and local government buildings.

Last edited:

You lied. Government is not the most efficient way to help the poor, by any possible measure. Not even close. You either know that, and are just a liar, or you are amazingly ignorant.

Jesus did say to pay the amount of taxes you owe, and no one is disputing that. But you are trying to tie him saying that you should pay your taxes, with saying government is good and should take from working people, to give to people who have not earned it. He did not say that. In fact, the Bible affirms property rights.

Oh, but it is, private charities never succeed in caring for a majority, they never have, why do you think governments step in during depressions? Food shortages? Because private charities aren't going to be enough, and corporations aren't going to step in and help, it's not profitable. Calling me a liar is a compliment. I'm pretty sure Jesus would agree people should pay taxes. I'm pretty sure Jesus would recognize the necessity of a government and the role of people in helping each other through the government.

Really???

On my own time...

And you??

It means you are ignorant, and arrogant. In other words, yeah pretty much. Younger people with no real world experience, should keep their mouths closed more, and ears open more.
Glorious. First of all, you don't know how old I am, second of all, you're playing the young people are liberals and older people are conservatives card, which is blatantly false.

I'm tired of people, especially Liberals, trying to speak for others and using sweeping generalizations to attack people.

We have a homeless problem in this country... Seeing the need we have makes us un-comfortable, so we try to hide it, outlaw it being visible. While we are bringing in millions of illegals - many of them who prey on Americans - and giving them free housing, welfare, food stamps, education, and legal services we are outlawing and criminalizing - rather than HELPING - our own citizens. Homeless are ignored or criminalized, the hungry stay hungry, Vets are still waiting for adequate health care from VAs mismanaged by our government...

...and people say the government knows how to spend our money better than we do, knows how to help people better than we do....

People / Politicians want to help the world yet refuse to start with our own citizens. It's kinda like my son when he was growing up - he hated to cut OUR grass but didn't mind helping the neighbors cut theirs or helping others. Helping others gave him the warm fuzzy feeling that charity - helping others - gives you while helping out his 'own' seemed more like a chore. I had to teach him that 'FAMILY' comes 1st then by all means help others.

Our government needs to learn that lesson.

Last edited:

Oh, but it is, private charities never succeed in caring for a majority, they never have, why do you think governments step in during depressions? Food shortages? Because private charities aren't going to be enough, and corporations aren't going to step in and help, it's not profitable. Calling me a liar is a compliment. I'm pretty sure Jesus would agree people should pay taxes. I'm pretty sure Jesus would recognize the necessity of a government and the role of people in helping each other through the government.

jesus said homosexuality was a sin...you think homosexuality is a sin, too, college boy?

1886670033.jpg

the Left-wingers on these boards are mostly cowards who cant admit what they even stand for. NO wonder they spend most of their time blaming others for their failures, they cant even admit what or who they are.

jesus said homosexuality was a sin...you think homosexuality is a sin, too, college boy?
Where?

Really???

On my own time...

And you??

Glorious. First of all, you don't know how old I am, second of all, you're playing the young people are liberals and older people are conservatives card, which is blatantly false.

i'm willing to bet you are about 42; or 73

Forum List

Back