CROSSFIRE as Marjorie calls Fellow GOPers PEDOPHILES for supporting Ketanji

I'm not going to talk about this as if any of it has merit. It's just a bunch of nasty smears that really makes me uncharacteristically angry. You're not trying to protect any kids. You're trying to win politically with the lowest most despicable smear campaign in resent memory. No one is soft on pedophiles. There is no organized grooming operation. Just your twisted little minds imagining perverts everywhere except where they really are: in your family, clergy, police and anyone else you dump your kids on and walk away.
Jackson has a record on being soft on pedophiles. And why is the liberal media calling DeSantis bill can't say gay bill? Even though it doesn't say that? Your party is soft on pedophiles, even Biden apologized for the way he groped young girls. I'm not making anything up, just stating the truth about your party.

MTG certainly has the right to her opinion, the GOP isn't a dictatorship and there isn't any penalty to have opinions about the elite rulers of the GOP establishment.

She has a point, Judge Jackson's record shows a definite softness toward the issue of paedophilia.
jackson is an enabler---her bs rulings have already lead to more children being sexually assaulted. Bitch should be disbarred.

This is the base of the GOP now. Nothing is beneath them. She's the base, and they cheer this.

I guess it's fair to wonder if America really isn't better than this. Maybe this is who we are.
Yes, it's who we are. If we weren't millions of people wouldn't be supporting the likes of MTG, Boebert & a few others. And they'll win reelection come November.

This Country is shot.

Yes, it's who we are. If we weren't millions of people wouldn't be supporting the likes of MTG, Boebert & a few others. And they'll win reelection come November.

This Country is shot.
I've been saying all along that this isn't about one guy. This is a reflection of us as a society.

These last six years have been a real education about us, and certainly not in a good way.

Maybe that's why it's been so difficult to wrap my head around this. I haven't wanted to really admit what this means.

Last edited:
MTG is pretty dumb and sleazy. Look at Cawthorn, Gaetz .. Republicans can do better than Trump trash.
But they won't.
The loonier they are the more these morons love them.
Being dumber than a bag of hammers gets an a+ rating from the republican "freedumb" caucus.
Well, remember: This is a continuation of the primal scream that occurred in 2016.

Decades of building rage and frustration exploding like a volcano, all driven by voices they trust. Voices who have been using these folks for their own professional benefit.

This is what that looks like. Turns out it wasn't a momentary thing. Who knew.

But they won't.
Being dumber than a bag of hammers gets an a+ rating from the republican "freedumb" caucus.

Don't hate on ignorant hammers. Remember, two of the dumbest hammers in the bag ended up as President and Vice President in 2020.

1649239712070.png

Well, remember: This is a continuation of the primal scream that occurred in 2016.

Decades of building rage and frustration exploding like a volcano, all driven by voices they trust. Voices who have been using these folks for their own professional benefit.

This is what that looks like. Who knew.

April 5 2022
Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene has accused centrist Republicans of being "pro-pedophile," but she has defended her close ally in Congress who is under federal investigation for alleged sex crimes involving a minor.

Federal authorities are investigating whether Rep. Matt Gaetz of Florida engaged in sex trafficking, obstructed justice, paid for sex, and had a sexual relationship with a 17-year-old girl. Gaetz has denied the accusations.

Greene, a Georgia Republican, told Insider in January that she and Gaetz don't talk about the investigation. The two have toured the country together to fundraise and rally former President Donald Trump's base.

Don't hate on ignorant hammers. Remember, two of the dumbest hammers in the bag ended up as President and Vice President in 2020.

View attachment 626816
Sure, get back to everyone when Biden claims the continental army stormed the airports with tanks too.

July 5 2019
"In June of 1775, the Continental Congress created a unified Army out of the Revolutionary Forces encamped around Boston and New York, and named after the great George Washington, commander in chief," Trump said during his address Thursday.

"Our Army manned the air, it rammed the ramparts, it took over the airports, it did everything it had to do, and at Fort McHenry, under the rocket's red glare it had nothing but victory."

Sure, get back to everyone when Biden claims the continental army stormed the airports with tanks too.

July 5 2019
"In June of 1775, the Continental Congress created a unified Army out of the Revolutionary Forces encamped around Boston and New York, and named after the great George Washington, commander in chief," Trump said during his address Thursday.

"Our Army manned the air, it rammed the ramparts, it took over the airports, it did everything it had to do, and at Fort McHenry, under the rocket's red glare it had nothing but victory."
No matter what Trump read off the teleprompter, his actions spoke far louder than his words. We never had $7 gallon gasoline, an 8% inflation rate, $130 a barrel oil, 2 million illegals crossing the border in only a year, shortages, disruptions in the supply lines, or a war in Europe when Trump was President.

Biden on the other hand, is ignorant not only in his words, but in his deeds.

April 5 2022
Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene has accused centrist Republicans of being "pro-pedophile," but she has defended her close ally in Congress who is under federal investigation for alleged sex crimes involving a minor.

Federal authorities are investigating whether Rep. Matt Gaetz of Florida engaged in sex trafficking, obstructed justice, paid for sex, and had a sexual relationship with a 17-year-old girl. Gaetz has denied the accusations.

Greene, a Georgia Republican, told Insider in January that she and Gaetz don't talk about the investigation. The two have toured the country together to fundraise and rally former President Donald Trump's base.
A term I haven't heard in a long time is "Ugly American". It was how most of the civilized world viewed us: Crass, loud, aggressive, shallow, ignorant.

More and more fitting since 2016.

No matter what Trump read off the teleprompter, his actions spoke far louder than his words. We never had $7 gallon gasoline, an 8% inflation rate, $130 a barrel oil, 2 million illegals crossing the border in only a year, shortages, disruptions in the supply lines, or a war in Europe when Trump was President.

Biden on the other hand, is ignorant not only in his words, but in his deeds.
'Ignorant"?
Biden?

Biden is a genius.

What other president had such command and control over EVERY country of the world's economies?
Biden demanded those ships stay in Shanghai and Shenzhen, the Chinese listened as did OPEC, when Biden demanded they raise their prices.

8% inflation?
WTF? Trumptards are crying about that?

They don't love "capitalism" anymore?

'Ignorant"?
Biden?

Biden is a genius.

What other president had such command and control over EVERY country of the world's economies?
Biden demanded those ships stay in Shanghai and Shenzhen, the Chinese listened as did OPEC, when Biden demanded they raise their prices.

8% inflation?
WTF? Trumptards are crying about that?

They don't love "capitalism" anymore?

That's quite a story there, bruh. I bet you just to tell it. :laughing0301:

But they won't.
Bud

as long as you have AOC and the Squad, (and others), you have nothing to talk about.

Stories?
Trump tells the BEST.

“I am going to take care of everybody,” he told “60 Minutes” in September 2015, adding in a January 2016 interview with the Washington Post, “We’re going to have insurance for everybody. There was a philosophy in some circles that if you can’t pay for it, you don’t get it. That’s not going to happen with us.”

Trump is such a storyteller.

At a campaign event in Pennsylvania last week, Donald Trump told his followers, "Mexico will be paying for the wall, and I say it respectfully to Mexico, but they will be paying for the wall."

Last night in North Carolina, the president changed the tense: the Republican doesn't just believe Mexico "will be paying" for a giant border barrier; Trump suggested our neighboring country is already paying for it.

"And you know, Mexico is paying for the wall, just so you understand. [Journalists] don't say that. They never say it. But we're gonna charge a small fee at the border. You know, the toll booths."

Forum List

Back