Crowd erupts in cheers as Florida Republican School Board Candidate Elizabeth Lancaster Suggests Hanging Doctors Who Treat Transgender Kids

Are you sayig they didn't bring a gallows? You poor brainwashed SOB.
A gallows big enough to hang a small dog, you disingenuous fuck.

But thanks for playing, really, sincerely. You're what keeps this place funny.

(God, these leftist losers have a very short attention span! How many more times am I going to have to spank their tiny pee-pees over the phony gallows bullshit?)

1658523461592.png

In one school year this queer teacher's entire second grade class came out as trans with new pronouns.

Hanging is way too good for some of these perverts. No no. Hanging is way too good for any of them. All of them.

I don't believe that for one moment

It's still a gallows and serves as an example of where your mind lives these days. I know about your mass murder fantasies.
In your smelly little wet dreams.

But you're welcome to come back and try again sometime, after you've had a little more time to formulate and actual POV. Or grow a brain.

A gallows big enough to hang a small dog, you disingenuous fuck.

But thanks for playing, really, sincerely. You're what keeps this place funny.

(God, these leftist losers have a very short attention span! How many more times am I going to have to spank their tiny pee-pees over the phony gallows bullshit?)

View attachment 673322

1658524145158.png

Dressed in black, surrounded by people in dark black colors, while gathered around their makeshift gallows... I wonder who they are?.......

Does any group in this country like to dress in dark colors while "somewhat" peacefully protesting?

*****SMILE*****

:)

In your smelly little wet dreams.

But you're welcome to come back and try again sometime, after you've had a little more time to formulate and actual POV.
While you people have been running your mouths and ignoring opposing points of view I've been studying you all like disease specimens on a microscope slide.

I'd like to know where in Florida is this happening.

"The World Professional Association of Transgender Health’s handbook, that doctors and clinicians use to socially, psychologically and medically treat transgender youth, states that irreversible genital surgeries should not be carried out until the individual is of legal age to consent to any procedure. This approach is supported by the American Academy of Pediatrics and the American College of Osteopathic Pediatricians."

That should be codified into law.

While you people have been running your mouths and ignoring opposing points of view I've been studying you all like disease specimens on a microscope slide.
Wow! I'll bet you even think that that comment was something clever and original! :laughing0301:

Unfortunately, rather than being horrified by these comments, the crowd erupted in cheers for the Republican candidate. This happened in a very conservative area, and the forum was put on partly by a local Catholic church

So what should be done with Pedophiles? Give them chocolates and let them continue touching and abusing young kids?

Which doctor does she want to hang btw? Anyone in particular or is this just a broad based attack base wholly on innuendo or a lie?

Where do they find this stuff? There are over 100,000 school boards in the U.S. Can't they find anything provocative in California? Oh yeah I forgot, the left's primary research agency, Soros tax exempt Media matters, monitors only conservative speech.

Forum List

Back