"Crumbs" My Foot! Got My First Paycheck Under the Trump Tax Cuts!

Today I got my first paycheck under the Trump tax cuts, and, thanks to those cuts, I got an extra $110 in net pay for the last two weeks, which means my monthly net pay is now $220 higher than it was before! Now, maybe to multimillionaire Nancy Pelosi, an extra $220 per month is "crumbs," but to me and my family, that is real, meaningful money.

No, Nancy, I am not rich. My net worth is a fraction of yours (as of last year, Nancy, your net worth was said to be around $195,000,000). My salary probably equals less than what you and your rich husband get just from the interest on your investments and savings accounts each year. I am in the bottom half of the third tax bracket, which means I am in the middle class.

Of course, I'm sure some Marxist liberals will argue that the middle class stops at $60K or $70K per year, but that is nonsense. Most mid-level federal workers, like GS-9s or Band 3s, make more than $70K per year. Many teachers make more than $60K or $70K--indeed, the average salary for high-school teachers in my state of Virginia is $61K, and in New York state, the average salary for elementary-school teachers is $72K. Many firemen and policemen make more than $70K per year. They're not middle class?

Anyway, my wife and I are thrilled with this large boost in net pay. We will definitely put it to good use.

Great. Only three more months and you can get some new tires.

Good tires are important..... Obama says they help defray rising gas prices.

Today I got my first paycheck under the Trump tax cuts, and, thanks to those cuts, I got an extra $110 in net pay for the last two weeks, which means my monthly net pay is now $220 higher than it was before! Now, maybe to multimillionaire Nancy Pelosi, an extra $220 per month is "crumbs," but to me and my family, that is real, meaningful money.

No, Nancy, I am not rich. My net worth is a fraction of yours (as of last year, Nancy, your net worth was said to be around $195,000,000). My salary probably equals less than what you and your rich husband get just from the interest on your investments and savings accounts each year. I am in the bottom half of the third tax bracket, which means I am in the middle class.

Of course, I'm sure some Marxist liberals will argue that the middle class stops at $60K or $70K per year, but that is nonsense. Most mid-level federal workers, like GS-9s or Band 3s, make more than $70K per year. Many teachers make more than $60K or $70K--indeed, the average salary for high-school teachers in my state of Virginia is $61K, and in New York state, the average salary for elementary-school teachers is $72K. Many firemen and policemen make more than $70K per year. They're not middle class?

Anyway, my wife and I are thrilled with this large boost in net pay. We will definitely put it to good use.

Great. Only three more months and you can get some new tires.

Good tires are important..... Obama says they help defray rising gas prices.

Save your pennies.

don't get used to it.

unlike the corporate tax cuts, it goes bye-bye in 2025

Will that make Liberals happy? Americans keeping less of their paycheck?

Nothing makes a lefty more angry than working people keeping the money they earn and spending it on stuff they want.

How else are they going to redistribute ‘wealth’? Nan’s $195M is a good start vs. Joe The plumbers’ take home pay of $70k against $250k gross.

don't get used to it.

Nothing makes a lefty more angry than working people keeping the money they earn and spending it on stuff they want.

How else are they going to redistribute ‘wealth’? Nan’s $195M is a good start vs. Joe The plumbers’ take home pay of $70k against $250k gross.

If you only take home $70k out of $250, you might be retarded.

So why do you want the government to borrow more money to give to you?

Obozo "borrowed" almost a trillion dollars all we got was a lousy $400 bucks..

Trump "borrowed" 1.3 trillion dollars we get on average $10,000 ..

What was the better deal?

don't get used to it.

what do you know about working people except you've never been one?

Says the guy an extra $100 a month is peanuts

don't get used to it.

You ever run a business? You have any idea about fixed and variable costs? Taxes? Salaries? Insurance?

How's your state taxes looking, fool? Sooner or later they're gonna get their cut....idiot

don't get used to it.

You can double that with Kohl's cash.

don't get used to it.

Say what?

If you take home 70k out of $250 bucks ...

Well your a genius

don't get used to it.

I am not a fatso like you

How's your state taxes looking, fool? Sooner or later they're gonna get their cut....idiot
State Tax? oh that is right, some states you have too pay a state income tax too, poor fools. Too bad for them.

don't get used to it.

You ever run a business? You have any idea about fixed and variable costs? Taxes? Salaries? Insurance?

Those are business expenses, not personal income, dope.

I am not a fatso like you

Fatso?

Forum List

Back