"Crumbs" My Foot! Got My First Paycheck Under the Trump Tax Cuts!

Nothing makes a lefty more angry than working people keeping the money they earn and spending it on stuff they want.

what do you know about working people except you've never been one?

Says the guy an extra $100 a month is peanuts

You can double that with Kohl's cash.

I am not a fatso like you

Fatso?

Yea you who collects green stamps

don't get used to it.

unlike the corporate tax cuts, it goes bye-bye in 2025

Will that make Liberals happy? Americans keeping less of their paycheck?

Nothing makes a lefty more angry than working people keeping the money they earn and spending it on stuff they want.

Translation from commie:

"Since I've never worked, I will pretend that you haven't."

don't get used to it.

unlike the corporate tax cuts, it goes bye-bye in 2025

How else are they going to redistribute ‘wealth’? Nan’s $195M is a good start vs. Joe The plumbers’ take home pay of $70k against $250k gross.

If you only take home $70k out of $250, you might be retarded.

Say what?

If you take home 70k out of $250 bucks ...

Well your a genius

Deal with it.

How else are they going to redistribute ‘wealth’? Nan’s $195M is a good start vs. Joe The plumbers’ take home pay of $70k against $250k gross.

Say what?

Well your a genius

Deal with it.

Deal with what fatso?

:cul2:

Says the guy an extra $100 a month is peanuts

You can double that with Kohl's cash.

I am not a fatso like you

Fatso?

Yea you who collects green stamps

WTF is a green stamp?

Say what?

Well your a genius

Deal with it.

Deal with what fatso?

:cul2:

My typo, dope.

Today I got my first paycheck under the Trump tax cuts, and, thanks to those cuts, I got an extra $110 in net pay for the last two weeks, which means my monthly net pay is now $220 higher than it was before! Now, maybe to multimillionaire Nancy Pelosi, an extra $220 per month is "crumbs," but to me and my family, that is real, meaningful money.

No, Nancy, I am not rich. My net worth is a fraction of yours (as of last year, Nancy, your net worth was said to be around $195,000,000). My salary probably equals less than what you and your rich husband get just from the interest on your investments and savings accounts each year. I am in the bottom half of the third tax bracket, which means I am in the middle class.

Of course, I'm sure some Marxist liberals will argue that the middle class stops at $60K or $70K per year, but that is nonsense. Most mid-level federal workers, like GS-9s or Band 3s, make more than $70K per year. Many teachers make more than $60K or $70K--indeed, the average salary for high-school teachers in my state of Virginia is $61K, and in New York state, the average salary for elementary-school teachers is $72K. Many firemen and policemen make more than $70K per year. They're not middle class?

Anyway, my wife and I are thrilled with this large boost in net pay. We will definitely put it to good use.

So, you get your $220 a month and our children and grandchildren get 1.5 trillion to pay back...I guess it is a good deal for you.

And for the record, since this is the day for Trump zealots to post bullshit, a GS-9 would have to have 20 or more years as a GS-9 to be making more than 70K. Most mid-level federal workers do not have that much time in grade. You are just pulling numbers out of your ass

Today I got my first paycheck under the Trump tax cuts, and, thanks to those cuts, I got an extra $110 in net pay for the last two weeks, which means my monthly net pay is now $220 higher than it was before! Now, maybe to multimillionaire Nancy Pelosi, an extra $220 per month is "crumbs," but to me and my family, that is real, meaningful money.

No, Nancy, I am not rich. My net worth is a fraction of yours (as of last year, Nancy, your net worth was said to be around $195,000,000). My salary probably equals less than what you and your rich husband get just from the interest on your investments and savings accounts each year. I am in the bottom half of the third tax bracket, which means I am in the middle class.

Of course, I'm sure some Marxist liberals will argue that the middle class stops at $60K or $70K per year, but that is nonsense. Most mid-level federal workers, like GS-9s or Band 3s, make more than $70K per year. Many teachers make more than $60K or $70K--indeed, the average salary for high-school teachers in my state of Virginia is $61K, and in New York state, the average salary for elementary-school teachers is $72K. Many firemen and policemen make more than $70K per year. They're not middle class?

Anyway, my wife and I are thrilled with this large boost in net pay. We will definitely put it to good use.

So, you get your $220 a month and our children and grandchildren get 1.5 trillion to pay back...I guess it is a good deal for you.

And for the record, since this is the day for Trump zealots to post bullshit, a GS-9 would have to have 20 or more years as a GS-9 to be making more than 70K. Most mid-level federal workers do not have that much time in grade. You are just pulling numbers out of your ass

Say what?

Did you pay back the obozo's almost trillion dollar stimulus yet?

Say what?

No, morons like you just keep adding more and more to it because Trump said it was ok, and you would never question your savior.

Who pays off the national debt that Republicans like to preach and squawk about to Democrats?

Deficit-Attention-GOP.jpg

How do you know this? Proof required.

Government jobs are not part of the economy, they are funded by taxpayers who pay taxes based on nothing more than political manipulation. Moreover, government generally makes no profit.

Say what?

No, morons like you just keep adding more and more to it because Trump said it was ok, and you would never question your savior.

So the answer is no...

I will take trumps $10,000 any day to Obama's lousy $400 bucks

But I am a conservative and know MATH ...

How do you know this? Proof required.

Tax Cuts and Jobs Act Will Cost $1.5 Trillion

Government jobs are not part of the economy, they are funded by taxpayers who pay taxes based on nothing more than political manipulation. Moreover, government generally makes no profit.

That is just dumb. They pay taxes and buy things and save money and spend it just like everyone else.

Also, I guess in your fucked up world, members of the military are not part of the economy? I guess you really hate the military.[/QUOTE]

Say what?

So the answer is no...

You got $10,000 in tax cuts...bull shit. Wendy's does not pay that well. Fucking liar.

How's your state taxes looking, fool? Sooner or later they're gonna get their cut....idiot
State Tax? oh that is right, some states you have too pay a state income tax too, poor fools. Too bad for them.
When average 9-5 people start celebrating than we can talk.....not well off fucks like you and the misses.

all those magic tax cuts didnt keep the people at Red Robin employed.

Say what?

So the answer is no...

You got $10,000 in tax cuts...bull shit. Wendy's does not pay that well. Fucking liar.

You really do suck at math don't you?

Let's go slow for you, a $100 bucks times 12 months equals $1,200 x 10 years = $12,000 dollars

Forum List

Back