"Crumbs" My Foot! Got My First Paycheck Under the Trump Tax Cuts!

don't get used to it.

unlike the corporate tax cuts, it goes bye-bye in 2025
Only if democrats keep hating the middle class....IF they are smart they will come up with 8 votes and make it permanent.

When the deficit grows even more than the Repubs claimed it would, neither side will be all that hip on making them permanent.

Republicans bragging about the good times ahead with their tax break money financed by USA going into further debt. So much for conservative principles.

Republicans bragging about the good times ahead with their tax break money financed by USA going into further debt. So much for conservative principles.

These days conservative principles only apply to social issues, things that are none of their business like gay marriage and people wanting to smoke pot.

don't get used to it.

It does not have to. In fact, Ted Cruz asked Bernie Sanders to help him make it permanent. Try telling the whole truth.

talk to me when it's made permanent, like the corporate.

until then, wipe the trump off your chin

Y’all can’t even let folks enjoy the benefits without bashing your President, just so much Trump hate for no reason.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Today I got my first paycheck under the Trump tax cuts, and, thanks to those cuts, I got an extra $110 in net pay for the last two weeks, which means my monthly net pay is now $220 higher than it was before! Now, maybe to multimillionaire Nancy Pelosi, an extra $220 per month is "crumbs," but to me and my family, that is real, meaningful money.

No, Nancy, I am not rich. My net worth is a fraction of yours (as of last year, Nancy, your net worth was said to be around $195,000,000). My salary probably equals less than what you and your rich husband get just from the interest on your investments and savings accounts each year. I am in the bottom half of the third tax bracket, which means I am in the middle class.

Of course, I'm sure some Marxist liberals will argue that the middle class stops at $60K or $70K per year, but that is nonsense. Most mid-level federal workers, like GS-9s or Band 3s, make more than $70K per year. Many teachers make more than $60K or $70K--indeed, the average salary for high-school teachers in my state of Virginia is $61K, and in New York state, the average salary for elementary-school teachers is $72K. Many firemen and policemen make more than $70K per year. They're not middle class?

Anyway, my wife and I are thrilled with this large boost in net pay. We will definitely put it to good use.

Great. Only three more months and you can get some new tires.
Does that mean he will earn the money to afford the tires? What exactly is bad about that?

don't get used to it.

It does not have to. In fact, Ted Cruz asked Bernie Sanders to help him make it permanent. Try telling the whole truth.

talk to me when it's made permanent, like the corporate.

until then, wipe the trump off your chin

Y’all can’t even let folks enjoy the benefits without bashing your President, just so much Trump hate for no reason.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
del was born bitter.

To the idiot left who pretends they are concerned about Debt while looking the other way over $11 Trilion Obama funneled to his friends over 8 years...

Deficit Spending has drastically slowed its pace 10 Fold and we may even achieve a surplus.

Obama was Defict Spending st $1.375 Trillion a year!

President Trump in his first year has slowed that spending to a projected $100 Billion a year over the next 10 years!

It’s possible if the economy hits anofher growth spurt that we erase the $100 Billion deficit and achieve a balanced budget or even a surplus.

California will fix the damage done by less federal taxes by having a state tax surcharge. That's the Democrat plan. I hope that's what they run on.

Today I got my first paycheck under the Trump tax cuts, and, thanks to those cuts, I got an extra $110 in net pay for the last two weeks, which means my monthly net pay is now $220 higher than it was before! Now, maybe to multimillionaire Nancy Pelosi, an extra $220 per month is "crumbs," but to me and my family, that is real, meaningful money.

No, Nancy, I am not rich. My net worth is a fraction of yours (as of last year, Nancy, your net worth was said to be around $195,000,000). My salary probably equals less than what you and your rich husband get just from the interest on your investments and savings accounts each year. I am in the bottom half of the third tax bracket, which means I am in the middle class.

Of course, I'm sure some Marxist liberals will argue that the middle class stops at $60K or $70K per year, but that is nonsense. Most mid-level federal workers, like GS-9s or Band 3s, make more than $70K per year. Many teachers make more than $60K or $70K--indeed, the average salary for high-school teachers in my state of Virginia is $61K, and in New York state, the average salary for elementary-school teachers is $72K. Many firemen and policemen make more than $70K per year. They're not middle class?

Anyway, my wife and I are thrilled with this large boost in net pay. We will definitely put it to good use.

Does that mean he will earn the money to afford the tires? What exactly is bad about that?

I didn't say it was bad. Just crumbs.

California will fix the damage done by less federal taxes by having a state tax surcharge. That's the Democrat plan. I hope that's what they run on.
California is one of the states that already receive less in federal dollars than they pay in. That inequity just grew significantly.

don't get used to it.

Only if democrats keep hating the middle class....IF they are smart they will come up with 8 votes and make it permanent.

When the deficit grows even more than the Repubs claimed it would, neither side will be all that hip on making them permanent.

Have you see how fast it's going down?
648 billion

California is one of the states that already receive less in federal dollars than they pay in. That inequity just grew significantly.

But they won't cut back their regulations or taxes or do cuts that brings in growth and more revenue.

Good tires are important..... Obama says they help defray rising gas prices.
Yeah. The crumbs you save keeping your tire pressure within specs is WAY better than a tax breaks that let you buy food and pay rent ...so says the looney left.

don't get used to it.

648 billion

The deficit in 2014 was 485 billion
In 2015 it was 438 billion
In 2016 it was 585.

I make a living doing math and I can assure you that each of those is less than 648 (or the 666 that I saw reported)

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

That is just dumb. They pay taxes and buy things and save money and spend it just like everyone else.

Also, I guess in your fucked up world, members of the military are not part of the economy? I guess you really hate the military.

First of all you provided no proof. Second, government does not make a profit. How is it you do not know this? How 'fucked up' is YOUR thinking? In your post-modern, neo-Marxist world you think spending supports an economy. How fucking moronic.

I did not say that the government made a profit, now you are just putting up straw men so you can knock them down and tell all your fellow zealots how cool you are.

But I am sure all your buddies will be slapping you on your back telling you how cool are you! I am happy for you.

Just do not tell them you are too stupid to know that consumer spending is a huge part of the economy, though they probably do not know it either. .

Only a libtard like you would brag about a $12,000 pay raise and pick on people who say $100 bucks is nothing

Fuck you and the horse you road on cock sucker

Not bragging, just stating the facts. And I am not picking on anyone, just pointing out that the 100 bucks people are getting is being put on the credit card for our children and grandchildren to pay later. Does not seem real fair to me.

If only we could have spending cuts to go along with the tax cuts..but we all know that will never happen.

Give us a break you fuck, people enjoy that damn tax break...they see it their pay checks ..

I thought you lefties are for poor people?
They lie.

Hey, all you teachers, firemen, military members, policemen, and mid-level federal workers who make over $60K or $70K per year, according to the wingnut liberals here, you are not average working people but belong to the "well off" class, and therefore you didn't need or deserve a tax cut in the first place. Thus, according to our liberals here, your joy and gratitude for having an extra $100 to $300 per month in net pay mean nothing, count for nothing, prove nothing--because, again, you're "well off" and should not have received a tax cut to begin with. Think I'm kidding? Go read the liberal replies in this thread.

How are we supposed to "cut" taxes for people who make less than $50K when the vast majority of them already pay little if any federal income tax after all is said and done, and when many of them get back more than they pay in taxes come tax-return time thanks to the Earned Income Tax Credit?

Last edited:
don't get used to it.

648 billion

The deficit in 2014 was 485 billion
In 2015 it was 438 billion
In 2016 it was 585.

I make a living doing math and I can assure you that each of those is less than 648 (or the 666 that I saw reported)

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Defict was 666 at the end of last year.
We'll see what it is at the end of this year.
Right now it's 648 and going down.

Forum List

Back