Crusaders charged in plot targeting Muslim immigrants

-------------------------------------------------- guy was muslim and that's good enough for me and I know my muslims Coyote !!

umh..yes Pismoe....but do you know your Beavis' and Butthead's like these Kansas Crusader wannabe's?
----------------------------------------------------- these American Gents that you refer to might be innocent men , let us let justice run its course Coyote !!

Ok...so...I'm having a hard time fitting Doofus, Boofus and Deadhead into the "gent" category...help me out here Pismoe....
------------------------------------------------------------------- everyone is an innocent Gent or Lady till proven guilty . That's a feature of English derived Western law Coyote .

Doesn't seem to apply to American Muslims though Pis...

Maybe these guys just feel disillusioned and oppressed. Jobs ought to cure them.

-------------------------------------------------- guy was muslim and that's good enough for me and I know my muslims Coyote !!

umh..yes Pismoe....but do you know your Beavis' and Butthead's like these Kansas Crusader wannabe's?
----------------------------------------------------- these American Gents that you refer to might be innocent men , let us let justice run its course Coyote !!

Ok...so...I'm having a hard time fitting Doofus, Boofus and Deadhead into the "gent" category...help me out here Pismoe....
------------------------------------------------------------------- everyone is an innocent Gent or Lady till proven guilty . That's a feature of English derived Western law Coyote .

------------------------------------------- sure it does but my opinion is that they shouldn't be imported into the USA to have to take advantage of that guarantee 'Coy' !!

------------------------------------------- sure it does but my opinion is that they shouldn't be imported into the USA to have to take advantage of that guarantee 'Coy' !!

Innocent until proven guilty only applies to some?

It's a pretty important principle Pismoe...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- sure it does but my opinion is that they shouldn't be imported into the USA to have to take advantage of that guarantee 'Coy' !!
------------------------------- right above this is your answer Coy !!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- sure it does but my opinion is that they shouldn't be imported into the USA to have to take advantage of that guarantee 'Coy' !!

Sweetie...I'm holding on to the principle here - innocent until proven guilty applies to everyone....

Sweetie...I'm holding on to the principle here - innocent until proven guilty applies to everyone....
Yet you started this thread and claimed these men were guilty. Go figure. Unless they bought a bomb or actually tried to attack someone with the "weapons" then all the Government has them on is buying illegal weapons.

---------------------------------------------- agree but we need to stop importing muslims and with no muslims in the western world / USA it won't apply to them Coy !! ----------- Go Trump !!

Yet you started this thread and claimed these men were guilty. Go figure. Unless they bought a bomb or actually tried to attack someone with the "weapons" then all the Government has them on is buying illegal weapons.

I did? I didn't say anything about guilt or innocence. Just incompetence.

Now...would you put up that strong a defense if they were Muslim?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ are they illegal weapons , asked because I do not know !!

Anytime the Government fails to do its job I complain. In the case of Muslim terrorists stung by the FBI the FBI always had them WITH the bomb or AFTER attempting the attack. And people like you whined it was a set up. Suddenly these three are the real deal cause of course they are white. If guilty they belong in jail. IF the FBI moved to soon the won't be for long. But then you never think that crap through do you?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ are they illegal weapons , asked because I do not know !!
If bought with out a background check or from a shady source yes. Depends on who the supposed sellers were supposed to be. Or if automatic weapons.

Anytime the Government fails to do its job I complain. In the case of Muslim terrorists stung by the FBI the FBI always had them WITH the bomb or AFTER attempting the attack. And people like you whined it was a set up. Suddenly these three are the real deal cause of course they are white. If guilty they belong in jail. IF the FBI moved to soon the won't be for long. But then you never think that crap through do you?

Not quite...

Many Islamist plots were foiled at the "ya dude, I wanna buy that gun" moment or planting fake bombs bought from the informants (that's the sting).

People like me didn't whine it was a set up....if there's issues with it...it applies to ALL sting operations. I suspect some might cross a blurry line.

Point C (the above two were A and B)...I don't care what color they are.

Point D - let's see what the trial says before assigning them jail time.

Conclusion: let's think this crap through together and stop excusing one or the other.

If bought with out a background check or from a shady source yes. Depends on who the supposed sellers were supposed to be. Or if automatic weapons.
-------------------------------------------- thankyou , so , still to be determined eh ??

‘The group routinely expressed their hatred for Muslims, Somalis and immigrants. In one call, Stein allegedly said the country could only be turned around with “a bloodbath.” The individuals said they wanted to “wake people up” and inspire other militia groups to act.’

Using conservative ‘logic,’ all Christians are ‘terrorists,’ and Christianity is a ‘terrorist religion.’

But no, these three suspects are not ‘representative’ of all Christians, to say they are would fail as a composition fallacy; just as it would fail as a fallacy to say ‘all Muslims’ are terrorists if these suspects had been Muslim.

Clearly upset white guys are the real problem right? Thankfully we got these three off the streets and now all is safe around the Muslim Somali community. No chance of terror attacks now, right?

Is hating a murderous ideology like Islam considered "plotting terrorism" now?

This is like calling Jews that hate Nazis "racist".

Islam is at war with all infidel nations via its para-military arm (terrorists), so my opinion is that it' too bad they were caught.
Home boys. Good thing they're incompatent.

Three Kansas men calling themselves 'Crusaders' charged in terror plot targeting Muslim immigrants - Washington Post

Three Kansas men were accused of plotting a bomb attack targeting an apartment complex home to a mosque and many Muslim immigrants from Somalia, authorities said Friday.

Curtis Allen, Gavin Wright and Patrick Eugene Stein face federal charges of conspiring to use a weapon of mass destruction, the Department of Justice announced Friday.

“These charges are based on eight months of investigation by the FBI that is alleged to have taken the investigators deep into a hidden culture of hatred and violence,” Acting U.S. Attorney Tom Beall said in a statement. “Many Kansans may find it as startling as I do that such things could happen here.”

According to the complaint, the investigation was prompted by a paid confidential informant who had attended meetings with a group of individuals calling themselves “the Crusaders,” and heard plans discussed plots to attack Muslims, whom they called “cockroaches.”

The three men charged Friday were ultimately identified as the architects of the attack plan, the FBI complaint stated, through a combination of recordings, social media and reporting from the confidential informant.

The group routinely expressed their hatred for Muslims, Somalis and immigrants. In one call, Stein allegedly said the country could only be turned around with “a bloodbath.” The individuals said they wanted to “wake people up” and inspire other militia groups to act.
Since 75 out of 100 mosques researched in the USA, preach hardcore hatred for non-believers, my sympathy goes towards the two caught.
The FBI says that as part of this plot, the men conducted surveillance in Garden City, Kan., a small city about 200 miles west of Wichita, and other places in southwest Kansas.

At one point, Stein was being driven around by the confidential informant, who told the FBI that Stein yelled at Somali women in traditional garb and cursed at them.

During this surveillance, Stein was armed with an assault rifle, extra magazines, a pistol, a ballistic vest and a night vision scope, the complaint said.

The three men had been plotting “to use a weapon of mass destruction” since February, according to an FBI complaint made public Friday.

Can't believe there aren't ten threads about this already.

Oh wait! There not Muslims!!

"Federal authorities announced Friday that they have arrested three Kansas men in connection with an alleged attempt to bomb an apartment complex inGarden City, Kansas, that included many Somali-American residents and a mosque, officials said.

The charge is conspiring to use explosives to blow up the complex, officials said."

Rightwing militia terrorists. I thought those creatures didn't exist.

Ok, conservatives, let's hear your deflections...

Feds arrest 3 Kan. men in alleged bomb plot

979cdb7f37aa87963f5ac8ed71e57a31.cf.jpg

Forum List

Back