🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Cruz backstabbing Kasich..say it isn't so!

cereal_killer

Platinum Member
Apr 9, 2012
Austin
The Cuck (Conservatives United for Cruz and Kasich) was just announced, and yet it appears that 'Lyin' Ted' is already working the back channels.

This is developing on Drudge

Screen Shot 2016-04-25 at 1.30.37 PM.png

Both have made it clear that they're still campaigning against each other. Kasich recently said that they're only allocating resources, not telling anyone who to vote for in any state. They are both hoping for the nomination in the event of a contested convention.

The establishment just giving trump more ammo
They really are stupid. Seriously.
THIS is why he is popular.

The Cruz sleaze machine just keeps putting along. Why would anyone ever trust that guy?

The Cruz sleaze machine just keeps putting along. Why would anyone ever trust that guy?

I wonder that as well, but many do. I have to keep my mouth shut, or I end up in fights over squeaky. (Cruz)

Kasich has been around enough VPs to know he doesn't want to be one. Cruz? I bet he'd take it if offered just to get the hell out of Texas. :lol:

Both have made it clear that they're still campaigning against each other. Kasich recently said that they're only allocating resources, not telling anyone who to vote for in any state. They are both hoping for the nomination in the event of a contested convention.
Quit shitsplaining Aaron

Quit shitsplaining Aaron

Well, it's true. Just today in Philadelphia Kasich said that his supporters in Indiana should vote for him.

Forum List

Back