Cruz finally apologizes for Biden joke.................

Fail.....

Texas Sen. Ted Cruz, a GOP presidential candidate, quickly apologized Wednesday night after cracking a joke he's used before about Vice President Biden, whose son Beau died on Saturday.

Speaking in Howell, Mich., Cruz mentioned Biden's name to a GOP group, then, according to a reporter from The Detroit News, said: "You know the nice thing? You don't need a punch line."

Ted Cruz apologizes for telling Biden joke

Looks like someone didn't get the news til about 3 days after it happened.

Yo...................SassyIrishLass...................Biden may be a boob, but don't you think he should be allowed to grieve the loss of his son without being hassled for a little while?

I could care less and you may notice Cruz apologized right after he said it. Epic fail thread

From your own link, nitwit: """Cruz apologized in a Facebook post after the event, saying “It was a mistake to use an old joke about Joe Biden during his time of grief, and I sincerely apologize.”

You should be asking yourself why he made the joke in the first place rather than defending him. But that's what you do best, defend assholes.

He only apologized to shut you whiny little bitch's up.

Fail.....

Texas Sen. Ted Cruz, a GOP presidential candidate, quickly apologized Wednesday night after cracking a joke he's used before about Vice President Biden, whose son Beau died on Saturday.

Speaking in Howell, Mich., Cruz mentioned Biden's name to a GOP group, then, according to a reporter from The Detroit News, said: "You know the nice thing? You don't need a punch line."

Ted Cruz apologizes for telling Biden joke

Looks like someone didn't get the news til about 3 days after it happened.

They just need something to whine about. This a non story they won't let die

Yo...................SassyIrishLass...................Biden may be a boob, but don't you think he should be allowed to grieve the loss of his son without being hassled for a little while?

Bidens long history of foaming at the mouth rabid dog behavior towards others makes me wonder if you're asking to much on Bidens behalf.

So...................talking about how you see things politically is just as bad as taking cracks at someone who recently lost a child?

Good to know the GOP is so compassionate.

Ted Cruz made a bad joke about Biden in one of his speeches the other day, and this coming just after Joe Biden lost his son Beau, to brain cancer.

Ted Cruz Apologizes for Making Joe Biden Joke After Son Beau s Death - NBC News

My question is..............Biden's not even in the race for 2016, so why is Cruz snapping jokes on him, especially right now while he's grieving?

So how long to you get a pass when someone in the family dies? Also Biden is part of the administration, it would have been in poor taste if Cruz had mentioned his son, but slow joe is fair game anytime.

So...................talking about how you see things politically is just as bad as taking cracks at someone who recently lost a child?

Good to know the GOP is so compassionate.

He didn't take a crack at somebody who just lost a child.... he didn't even know at the time.

Ted Cruz made a bad joke about Biden in one of his speeches the other day, and this coming just after Joe Biden lost his son Beau, to brain cancer.

My question is..............Biden's not even in the race for 2016, so why is Cruz snapping jokes on him, especially right now while he's grieving?

So how long to you get a pass when someone in the family dies? Also Biden is part of the administration, it would have been in poor taste if Cruz had mentioned his son, but slow joe is fair game anytime.

At the very minimum, he should have been allowed to grieve until at least AFTER the funeral.

My opinion? If something like this happens, give the person a month before going on the attack.

At least give them time to grieve and accept their loss.

Yo..............IrisLass...................if a GOP politician's child dies, does that mean it's okay for a Democrat to crack jokes about them just a couple of days after their loss?

So long as they leave the child out of the comments, hell yes.

At the very minimum, he should have been allowed to grieve until at least AFTER the funeral.

My opinion? If something like this happens, give the person a month before going on the attack.

Have you ever had a family member die of brain cancer, it's a process. I watched my uncle slip away for 3 years, most of the family was relived once he passed. It's not easy to watch, but most of the grieving is done prior to the passing.

You're right Pismoe...................people DO die every day.

However..................we don't make stupid jokes about the survivors just a couple of days after they lose a relative.
sure we do , not a big deal , biden is a bonehead no matter what . And main thing is that Ted Cruz apologized very quickly after he made the joke . I mention that only for accuracy in this thread . Also TED CRUZ didn't need to be pushed to make an apology BSailor !!

Have you ever had a family member die of brain cancer, it's a process. I watched my uncle slip away for 3 years, most of the family was relived once he passed. It's not easy to watch, but most of the grieving is done prior to the passing.

My grandfather passed away from brain cancer, he wanted to go and it was a relief when it happened. His pain was gone

You're right Pismoe...................people DO die every day.

However..................we don't make stupid jokes about the survivors just a couple of days after they lose a relative.
No? Wellstone mean anything to you?

Forum List

Back