Cruz NJ Eligibility Case Article - Excellent Read

mrbojanglezs

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
Excellent read, this case is different than the previous "Birther" cases that were dismissed as the man who filed the lawsuit has standing because he is a presidential write in candidate. Recommend all to read.

Exclusive: Atty. Mario Apuzzo on New Jersey Ballot Challenge Hearing | The Post & Email

"I said, ā€˜Judge, there have been requests of this campaign to bring forward the registration, the passport. Thereā€™s no paperwork, absolutely nothing.ā€ Thatā€™s why Iā€™m not willing to concede that his mother was a citizen. Iā€™m not saying that sheā€™s not, but itā€™s not my burden of proof. He never really addressed that. Actually, thatā€™s still very important; I said, ā€œIf his mother was not a citizen (at the time of his birth), then thatā€™s it; the whole thing is over.ā€

Press Release: Cruz Risks Immediate New Jersey Ballot Disqualification

Excellent read, this case is different than the previous "Birther" cases that were dismissed as the man who filed the lawsuit has standing because he is a presidential write in candidate. Recommend all to read.

Exclusive: Atty. Mario Apuzzo on New Jersey Ballot Challenge Hearing | The Post & Email

"I said, ā€˜Judge, there have been requests of this campaign to bring forward the registration, the passport. Thereā€™s no paperwork, absolutely nothing.ā€ Thatā€™s why Iā€™m not willing to concede that his mother was a citizen. Iā€™m not saying that sheā€™s not, but itā€™s not my burden of proof. He never really addressed that. Actually, thatā€™s still very important; I said, ā€œIf his mother was not a citizen (at the time of his birth), then thatā€™s it; the whole thing is over.ā€

'Excellent read'- the Post & Email? LOL.

Your source is nothing more than the position of the two people who argued the case- far from an excellent read it is just a Birther fluff piece.

The judge is expected to make the ruling today- and I will give you odds the judge will not disqualify Cruz.

Cruz is eligible- even if he is not qualified.

Your source is nothing more than the position of the two people who argued the case- far from an excellent read it is just a Birther fluff piece.

The judge is expected to make the ruling today- and I will give you odds the judge will not disqualify Cruz.

Dual Citizenship was not recognized by Canada until 1977, Its very possible that his mom was NOT a US citizen at the time of Ted's birth and why does Ted have these records sealed.

Dual Citizenship was not recognized by Canada until 1977, Its very possible that his mom was NOT a US citizen at the time of Ted's birth and why does Ted have these records sealed.

a) Then all you have to do is prove that his mother was not a U.S. citizen when he was born.
b) Why do you think that Ted had any records sealed?

Forum List

Back