Cruz surges in Iowa

The lefties are in panic mode, lol. They are trying everything they can to get Kasich, Rubio, or Bush into the lead, and are getting nowhere. They know what is coming if Trump, Cruz, or Carson get the nod. They will be able to totally run against Washington, and the American people will vote to tear that hell hole of lies and deceit down. That is what worries both parties establishment wings.

Do we all realize that if we get one of these people the nomination, and America puts them in office, they will have a MANDATE to defang Washington DC, and the effective control they exert on your lives. It is unprecedented, which is exactly why any party who loves government will do everything it can to derail them, each and every step of the way.

The lefties are in panic mode, lol. They are trying everything they can to get Kasich, Rubio, or Bush into the lead, and are getting nowhere. They know what is coming if Trump, Cruz, or Carson get the nod. They will be able to totally run against Washington, and the American people will vote to tear that hell hole of lies and deceit down. That is what worries both parties establishment wings.

Do we all realize that if we get one of these people the nomination, and America puts them in office, they will have a MANDATE to defang Washington DC, and the effective control they exert on your lives. It is unprecedented, which is exactly why any party who loves government will do everything it can to derail them, each and every step of the way.

But isn't that the point.

Let's say for the sake of argument that 10% of the GOP is made up of people who really like big government, they just like big government working for them.

What possible incentive do THESE people have voting for Cruz or Trump or Uncle Tom? They'd be better off sitting it out or even voting for Hillary, who they can work with, because no matter how badly the election goes for the Republicans, they'll still control the house and the majority of governorships. They might even retain the Senate, but if they don't, they have a very good chance of retaking it in 2018.

and so when you see the big money guys getting behind Rubio right now, you can tell where these guys are going.

" . . . what is coming if Trump, Cruz, or Carson get the nod" is a massive Dem victory.

Kasich, Rubio, or Christie can prevent that. The others are losers.

10 point lead over Trump:cool:

Republican presidential candidate Ted Cruz has surged ahead to become the latest front-runner in the campaign for the Iowa caucuses, dislodging Ben Carson and opening an impressive lead over a stalled Donald Trump, a Bloomberg Politics/Des Moines Register Iowa Poll shows.

Cruz Soars to Front of the Pack in Iowa Poll; Trump Support Stays Flat
Bloomberg? You're using Bloomberg? That's not a reliable poll, JROC. I would never trust Bloomberg or any poll he was involved in. He sold out.

Every poll shows Cruz surging:cool:
Not this one j- as of yesterday - Trump is leading with 35%, Carson with 12% and Cruz at 10%.

Donald Trump Leads in 1st Poll Since Anti-Muslim Policy
that's a national poll doesn't mean that much really. second polls smaller lead, but Curz still ahead in Iowa

Fox News Poll: Cruz, Clinton lead in Iowa

" . . . what is coming if Trump, Cruz, or Carson get the nod" is a massive Dem victory.

Kasich and Christie don't have much of a chance fake.Are you back to kissing fat boys ass?

Kasich and Christie don't have much of a chance fake.Are you back to kissing fat boys ass?
Ah, there is my little pretend America, Jsoc. If they can get the nomination, they can beat HRC. Your lameos from the far right won't get 42%. Yeah, the mainstream GOP are beginning to push your boys toward the cliff. Cruz beats Trump in IA, and by NH Christie and Rubio are trampling both Trump and Cruz.

But isn't that the point.

Let's say for the sake of argument that 10% of the GOP is made up of people who really like big government, they just like big government working for them.

What possible incentive do THESE people have voting for Cruz or Trump or Uncle Tom? They'd be better off sitting it out or even voting for Hillary, who they can work with, because no matter how badly the election goes for the Republicans, they'll still control the house and the majority of governorships. They might even retain the Senate, but if they don't, they have a very good chance of retaking it in 2018.

and so when you see the big money guys getting behind Rubio right now, you can tell where these guys are going.

Lots and lots of Blue collar, union workers, don't like massive immigration, and nobody likes Hillary

Ah, there is my little pretend America, Jsoc. If they can get the nomination, they can beat HRC. Your lameos from the far right won't get 42%.
The establishment is a loser.... Give it up fake

Ah, there is my little pretend America, Jsoc. If they can get the nomination, they can beat HRC. Your lameos from the far right won't get 42%.
The establishment is a loser.... Give it up fake
The far right is the loser, as you guys are unwillingly being forced to acknowledge. Cruz beats Trump down, then Christie and Rubio beat Cruz down. Watch.

Lots and lots of Blue collar, union workers, don't like massive immigration, and nobody likes Hillary

Millions of people voted for hillary. Lot's of people like her. And here's something I will bet you. She will win the JEWISH vote in 2016 no matter how hard the GOP sucks Sheldon Adelson's Koch.

(You see what I did there.)

The kind of people you are talking about couldn't put McCain or Romney over the top, what makes you think they will be able to put Cruz over the top?

Since I already know you aren't going to be able to engage in that bit of intellectual argument, you can start whining about how mean I am to the Jews.

10 point lead over Trump:cool:

Republican presidential candidate Ted Cruz has surged ahead to become the latest front-runner in the campaign for the Iowa caucuses, dislodging Ben Carson and opening an impressive lead over a stalled Donald Trump, a Bloomberg Politics/Des Moines Register Iowa Poll shows.

Cruz Soars to Front of the Pack in Iowa Poll; Trump Support Stays Flat

Ask President Santorum and President Huckabee how the Iowa thing worked out for them.

"Cruz surges in Iowa"

To the joy of democrats everywhere.

Being that the above baboon hasn't got any more of a clue than his chimp president!
u3fTzEx.jpg

Millions of people voted for hillary. Lot's of people like her. And here's something I will bet you. She will win the JEWISH vote in 2016 no matter how hard the GOP sucks Sheldon Adelson's Koch.

(You see what I did there.)

The kind of people you are talking about couldn't put McCain or Romney over the top, what makes you think they will be able to put Cruz over the top?

Since I already know you aren't going to be able to engage in that bit of intellectual argument, you can start whining about how mean I am to the Jews.

Hillary will also win the black vote. Were you going out on the limb with that prediction?..Ted Cruz would get a larger share of the Jewish vote then Trump would.:thup:

Hillary will also win the black vote. Were you going out on the limb with that prediction?..Ted Cruz would get a larger share of the Jewish vote then Trump would.

But how can that be? Don't all these Jewish people know Hillary doesn't love Israel more than America, as a proper patriot should?

Also noticed you avoided how ANY of these guys are going to win over votes that Romney couldn't.

Forum List

Back