Cruz surges in Iowa

Hillary will also win the black vote. Were you going out on the limb with that prediction?..Ted Cruz would get a larger share of the Jewish vote then Trump would.

But how can that be? Don't all these Jewish people know Hillary doesn't love Israel more than America, as a proper patriot should?

Also noticed you avoided how ANY of these guys are going to win over votes that Romney couldn't.

Romney was a poor candidate, he didn't go after Obama like he should have. No more Obama, and nobody really likes that witch ..not even Bill. Liberals are liberals doesn't really matter if they are Jews does it. Religious Jews vote Republican better than 70% that's just the way it is. Over time they'll out number the leftist anyway. They have many more kids:cool:

Hillary will also win the black vote. Were you going out on the limb with that prediction?..Ted Cruz would get a larger share of the Jewish vote then Trump would.

But how can that be? Don't all these Jewish people know Hillary doesn't love Israel more than America, as a proper patriot should?

Also noticed you avoided how ANY of these guys are going to win over votes that Romney couldn't.

Romney was a poor candidate, he didn't go after Obama like he should have. No more Obama, and nobody really likes that witch ..not even Bill. Liberals are liberals doesn't really matter if they are Jews does it. Religious Jews vote Republican better than 70% that's just the way it is. Over time they'll out number the leftist anyway. They have many more kids:cool:
And your delusions continue. Demography is Destiny in America.

Cruz would dominate corrupt cankles in a debate 1 on 1.
Probably eat Sanders alive, too. If he lived through it.. ;)
He would just laugh at omalley because he started crying that we aren't limp wristed enough.

Romney was a poor candidate, he didn't go after Obama like he should have.

No, Romney was a poor candidate because he was WRONG. He took the same rat-poison for the Middle Class Bush peddled and tried to put it in shiny new packaging.

No more Obama, and nobody really likes that witch ..not even Bill.

You work on the assumption it is about candidates and not policies. Point is, the GOP lost FIVE of the last six presidential popular votes. If they hadn't stolen 2000, they wouldn't have won in 2004. It's not the candidates, guy, it's the horrible ideas.

When I was growing up, my parents used to say Republicans brought us recessions and Democrats brought us Wars... Which was probably an accurate description of history between Wilson and Ford.

Now Republicans bring us both, and blame us for them.

Liberals are liberals doesn't really matter if they are Jews does it.

Well, does it? Frankly, when I was conservative, I had lots of liberal friends, and now that i am more liberal, I still have a lot of conservative friends. (Some of whom are shocked I've changed so much, others realize what I went through in the last decade.)

It seems to me that if you are picking your friends based on their political beliefs, you must have a pretty empty life.

Religious Jews vote Republican better than 70% that's just the way it is. Over time they'll out number the leftist anyway. They have many more kids

If that was the case, i'd be a very devout Catholic today. Having kids in a silly faith doesn't mean they'll always go along with the silliness. Eventually, your kid is gonna wanna eat a pork chop.

No, Romney was a poor candidate because he was WRONG. He took the same rat-poison for the Middle Class Bush peddled and tried to put it in shiny new packaging.

You work on the assumption it is about candidates and not policies. Point is, the GOP lost FIVE of the last six presidential popular votes. If they hadn't stolen 2000, they wouldn't have won in 2004. It's not the candidates, guy, it's the horrible ideas.

When I was growing up, my parents used to say Republicans brought us recessions and Democrats brought us Wars... Which was probably an accurate description of history between Wilson and Ford.

Well, does it? Frankly, when I was conservative, I had lots of liberal friends, and now that i am more liberal, I still have a lot of conservative friends. (Some of whom are shocked I've changed so much, others realize what I went through in the last decade.)

It seems to me that if you are picking your friends based on their political beliefs, you must have a pretty empty life.

Religious Jews vote Republican better than 70% that's just the way it is. Over time they'll out number the leftist anyway. They have many more kids

If that was the case, i'd be a very devout Catholic today. Having kids in a silly faith doesn't mean they'll always go along with the silliness. Eventually, your kid is gonna wanna eat a pork chop.
Conservatives win elections Romney was not, neither was Bush for that matter. Reagan won two landslide victories. Although, Romney was far more right than Obama that's obvious. Conservative Jews breed conservative kids.That's a fact. Just like liberals breed liberals for the most part...You?..you have obvious psychological issues. You shouldn't be used as an example of anything, other than as an example of those who need mental help:thup:

Conservatives win elections Romney was not, neither was Bush for that matter. Reagan won two landslide victories. Although, Romney was far more right than Obama that's obvious. Conservative Jews breed conservative kids.That's a fact. Just like liberals breed liberals for the most part...You?..you have obvious psychological issues. You shouldn't be used as an example of anything, other than as an example of those who need mental help:thup:

If "conservatives win elections," why can't they win the Republican nomination, which is, you know, "an election," and more conservative than the electorate?

Also, if "conservatives win elections," why did Barry Goldwater get crushed in one of the worst Republican defeats in history?

And finally, if "conservatives win elections," why did conservatives lose very winnable Senate races on 2010 and 2012 in DE, IN, NV and MO, when Tea Party favorites ousted establishment candidates?

If "conservatives win elections," why can't they win the Republican nomination, which is, you know, "an election," and more conservative than the electorate?

Also, if "conservatives win elections," why did Barry Goldwater get crushed in one of the worst Republican defeats in history?

And finally, if "conservatives win elections," why did conservatives lose very winnable Senate races on 2010 and 2012 in DE, IN, NV and MO, when Tea Party favorites ousted establishment candidates?
Fighting establishment money isn't that easy is it? and Goldwater was never going to beat Johnson after the assassination of Kennedy, also you have to have good candidates

Jews voted heavily in favor of the Dems, and the really don't like far right Republicans.

Jewish Voting Record in U.S. Presidential Elections | Jewish Virtual Library

upload_2015-12-14_20-33-48.png

Conservatives win elections Romney was not, neither was Bush for that matter. Reagan won two landslide victories.

Guy, you are engaging in the 'No True Scotsman" fallacy.

to Recap the Reagan years...

Tripled the National Debt.
Engaged in huge public spending programs.
Negotiated with Terrorists and traded arms for hostages.
Raised Taxes after cutting them.
Gave amnesty to 3 million illegal aliens.
Compromised with the Democratic Majority to expand social security.
Reached agreements with America's adversaries.
Appointed moderates to the Supreme Court
Rarely went to church and believed in Astrology
Ignored the wishes of Israel and the Jewish community (such as selling AWAC planes to Saudi Arabia and visting the Nazi Cemetary at Bitsburg).

You'd be screaming bloody fucking murder if a Republican did the stuff Reagan did.

Conservative Jews breed conservative kids.

I'm assuming you don't have kids. Kids reject their parents values as a part of growing up. Sometimes they go back sometimes they don't.

You?..you have obvious psychological issues. You shouldn't be used as an example of anything, other than as an example of those who need mental help

And yet, you are the one who is obsessed, who can't have a conversation without ranting like a madman, who impotently posts "funny" ratings because you can't really answer what is said.

DId the Roids shrink your balls?

Trump is worried! He called Cruz a maniac, to which Cruz had a terrific response-- a link to an r rated music video called Maniac. I like it when candidates have a sense of humor

As to birferism--- that ship has sailed, and the lefties sailed it.

He was born of an american woman. That ends the topic.

Fighting establishment money isn't that easy is it? and Goldwater was never going to beat Johnson after the assassination of Kennedy and you have to have good candidates

Goldwater lost because people knew he was nuts.

Kind of like Trump and Cruz.

You see, I want you guys to nominate Cruz. I want him to lose 40 states, to be easily rejected, and then we can have sane people take over the GOP instead of pandering to the extreme 1%.

Jews voted heavily in favor of the Dems, and the really don't like far right Republicans.

View attachment 56896

that was a useless post and has nothing to do with my point. but you're a leftist sympathizer and not too bright...Religious orthodox Jews vote 70% Republican
After obama it will be a lot more than that. Everyone underestimates how obama has changed the Jewish political landscape.

Conservatives win elections Romney was not, neither was Bush for that matter. Reagan won two landslide victories.

Guy, you are engaging in the 'No True Scotsman" fallacy.

to Recap the Reagan years...

Tripled the National Debt.
Engaged in huge public spending programs.
Negotiated with Terrorists and traded arms for hostages.
Raised Taxes after cutting them.
Gave amnesty to 3 million illegal aliens.
Compromised with the Democratic Majority to expand social security.
Reached agreements with America's adversaries.
Appointed moderates to the Supreme Court
Rarely went to church and believed in Astrology
Ignored the wishes of Israel and the Jewish community (such as selling AWAC planes to Saudi Arabia and visting the Nazi Cemetary at Bitsburg).

You'd be screaming bloody fucking murder if a Republican did the stuff Reagan did.

Conservative Jews breed conservative kids.

I'm assuming you don't have kids. Kids reject their parents values as a part of growing up. Sometimes they go back sometimes they don't.

You?..you have obvious psychological issues. You shouldn't be used as an example of anything, other than as an example of those who need mental help

And yet, you are the one who is obsessed, who can't have a conversation without ranting like a madman, who impotently posts "funny" ratings because you can't really answer what is said.

DId the Roids shrink your balls?

Like I said, your post proves you delusional. Reagan cut taxes drastically, and closing loopholes isn't raising taxes. Agreements came from our strength not weakness. Thank G-d for Reagan. He set the ground work that freed 10s of millions of people in eastern Europe. i wont address the rest of your stupidity, because we are getting off topic..Sickly boy, don't hate because you're sickly and I'm not. G-d has plans for us all. Yours may not be a long life

View attachment 56896

that was a useless post and has nothing to do with my point. but you're a leftist sympathizer and not too bright...Religious orthodox Jews vote 70% Republican
You were talking stupidly, and I corrected it. I always will. Most Jews don't like the Far Right.

View attachment 56896
How do you justify Reagan getting 39% of the Jewish vote in 1980 vs voting 11% for Bush in 1992? I think it was Carter's unabashed anti semitism.... And Bush's near identical problem.

Interesting statistics I was totally unaware of.
Jews in Hollywood knew and generally liked him. Same with Eisenhower. Not an anti-Semitic bone in their bodies.

View attachment 56896

You were talking stupidly, and I corrected it. I always will. Most Jews don't like the Far Right.

Religious, orthodox, Jews vote 70% Republican. Secular, leftist Jews vote for the leftist. It's pretty simple fake. Reagan built bridges, even all the leftist Jews couldn't vote for the Jew hater Jimmi Cater. I attend an ultra orthodox synagogue, I'd say 90% vote Republican:cool:

So Jroc, an orthodox far right Jew, votes far right. Big surprise.

I know synagogue attending Jews who vote right, left, and center.

The Jews in America as a group favor the Democratic Party.

So Jroc, an orthodox far right Jew, votes far right. Big surprise.

I know synagogue attending Jews who vote right, left, and center.

The Jews in America as a group favor the Democratic Party.

Why do you keep repeating? a leftist synagogue is leftist. Women rabbis, women dressing like men. Conversions in those type of places aren't even recognized. I talk about real Synagogues. You talk about leftist, you're partial to leftist because you are a leftist.and none of those leftist Jews would support what you say you support on Israel:slap:

Forum List

Back