Cruz to speak at convention, I predict he will be V.P.....

I still stand by my thought that Cruz will be the V.P. They are reporting that he will now speak at the convention...
Cruz would come off as such a little bitch if he agreed to be Trump's VP. Trump labelled him a pathological liar, attacked his wife, implicated Cruz's father in the JFK assassination on the most important day of the primaries...

Especially after this:

Cruz is smart......Trump is smart......I think Cruz will be V.P.

I thought a good bargain would be that Cruz comes on as V.P.....and Trump let's him pick the Supreme Court justices...and that is what we might be seeing....

Could be wrong...but, we'll see......

I still stand by my thought that Cruz will be the V.P. They are reporting that he will now speak at the convention...
Cruz would come off as such a little bitch if he agreed to be Trump's VP. Trump labelled him a pathological liar, attacked his wife, implicated Cruz's father in the JFK assassination on the most important day of the primaries...

Especially after this:

Please.....Trump sees it as trash talk during a game.....just like professional athletes.....

OMG Cruz ''establishment''?? As much as I dislike him, he drives the establishment crazy, because he is anything but that. The establishment can't stand him.

The establishment hates Cruz almost as much as Trump......

Cruz does not have the temperament to be second banana. Besides he has pissed off more than his share of his party.

"After all, this is a guy who called his own Republican leader, Mitch McConnell, a liar on the Senate floor, a shocking breach of the chamber’s cherished decorum. He helped goad House conservatives into shutting down the government in 2013, over the objections of Republican leaders in both chambers. And he also showed no hesitation to inconvenience his colleagues by forcing late-night or weekend votes that Cruz was destined to lose."

The Many, Many Reasons Republican Senators Can't Stand Ted Cruz

Yeah.....and the base loved it......and when the government shut down what happened.....the Republicans won the mid terms in a historic landslide.....and all those things you say......the base loves that...and they hate the establishment..which is why Trump is the nominee....

Especially after this:

Please.....Trump sees it as trash talk during a game.....just like professional athletes.....

Lol no you don't publicly shame a man's wife in front of an entire nation, question their citizenship and loyalty, and slander their father as a murderer also in front of a watching nation of over 300 million... if you're "talking trash during a game" :rofl:

If Cruz proves to the world that he's a little bitch by becoming Trump's VP choice, then his political career is completely over after Trump's loss this November.

Especially after this:

Lol no you don't publicly shame a man's wife in front of an entire nation, question their citizenship and loyalty, and slander their father as a murderer also in front of a watching nation of over 300 million... if you're "talking trash during a game" :rofl:

If Cruz proves to the world that he's a little bitch by becoming Trump's VP choice, then his political career is completely over after Trump's loss this November.

Moron......athletes do that during the game all the time.....Trump sees it as a competition....nothing more.....he wants Cruz as V.P. since Cruz came in 2nd.......

Donald Trump, Ted Cruz Hold Meeting with Reince Priebus as Potential Endorsement Looms - Breitbart

Sources familiar with the details of the goings on in the meeting say that attendees were Trump, Cruz, Priebus, Trump’s daughter Ivanka Trump, Ivanka’s husband and Trump confidante Jared Kushner, Cruz’s campaign manager Jeff Roe, Trump’s convention manager and top aide Paul Manafort and RNC chief of staff Katie Walsh. In the meeting, which one source described as a “very good meeting,” Trump and Cruz agreed to stop working against each other on political matters. They agreed, also, to work together on policy and political matters where they agree, and Trump asked for Cruz’s help on selecting judicial nominations–something Cruz agreed to help Trump with.

So tell me......this isn't a meeting for a V.P........

OMG Cruz ''establishment''?? As much as I dislike him, he drives the establishment crazy, because he is anything but that. The establishment can't stand him.

He entered the race as an outsider but ended up being loved by the neo cons in the Republican Party.

MAR 2016,
"Some of the people who have endorsed Cruz: Mitt Romney, the 2012 Republican presidential nominee; Jeb Bush, the ex-2016 GOP frontrunner; and Sen. Lindsey Graham."

"Establishment-oriented Republicans are rushing to rally around Cruz, increasingly viewed as the only option Republicans have left to stop current GOP frontrunner Donald Trump in his tracks".

“He is the establishment’s favourite candidate".

If that's not establishment I don't know what is.:dunno:

He is a strict Constitutionalist. Along the lines of Scalia. He even worked for Scalia. He is not for what the establishment/elite want. Things that do not fall under the dictates for the federal government in COTUS.

And in your own post it says "viewed as the only option Republicans have left to stop current GOP frontrunner Donald Trump in his tracks". IF they rallied by him at all it was because they hated Trump.

He entered the race as an outsider but ended up being loved by the neo cons in the Republican Party.

MAR 2016,
"Some of the people who have endorsed Cruz: Mitt Romney, the 2012 Republican presidential nominee; Jeb Bush, the ex-2016 GOP frontrunner; and Sen. Lindsey Graham."

"Establishment-oriented Republicans are rushing to rally around Cruz, increasingly viewed as the only option Republicans have left to stop current GOP frontrunner Donald Trump in his tracks".

He is a strict Constitutionalist. Along the lines of Scalia. He even worked for Scalia. He is not for what the establishment/elite want. Things that do not fall under the dictates for the federal government in COTUS.

And in your own post it says "viewed as the only option Republicans have left to stop current GOP frontrunner Donald Trump in his tracks". IF they rallied by him at all it was because they hated Trump.

Yes.....when jeb, marco, christie and all the rest lost.....and it was Cruz or Trump they went with Cruz because they hate Trump more......

Especially after this:

Moron......athletes do that during the game all the time.....Trump sees it as a competition....nothing more.....he wants Cruz as V.P. since Cruz came in 2nd.......

Donald Trump, Ted Cruz Hold Meeting with Reince Priebus as Potential Endorsement Looms - Breitbart

Sources familiar with the details of the goings on in the meeting say that attendees were Trump, Cruz, Priebus, Trump’s daughter Ivanka Trump, Ivanka’s husband and Trump confidante Jared Kushner, Cruz’s campaign manager Jeff Roe, Trump’s convention manager and top aide Paul Manafort and RNC chief of staff Katie Walsh. In the meeting, which one source described as a “very good meeting,” Trump and Cruz agreed to stop working against each other on political matters. They agreed, also, to work together on policy and political matters where they agree, and Trump asked for Cruz’s help on selecting judicial nominations–something Cruz agreed to help Trump with.

Twit... a dignified politician, President of our nation, should not be compared to the Michael Vicks and Lenny Dykstras of the world.

Cruz would be the biggest pussy in the history of American politics if he kneels before a guy who completely humiliated him.

MAR 2016,

Yes.....when jeb, marco, christie and all the rest lost.....and it was Cruz or Trump they went with Cruz because they hate Trump more......

Exactly!

They hate Trump more!

They love Cruz because he IS the establishment.

MAR 2016,

Exactly!

They hate Trump more!

What does that have to do with the price of eggs in China??

Especially after this:

Twit... a dignified politician, President of our nation, should not be compared to the Michael Vicks and Lenny Dykstras of the world.

Cruz would be the biggest pussy in the history of American politics if he kneels before a guy who completely humiliated him.

Yes....they should be like hilary...right......?

Especially after this:

Yes....and if you see him with his Secret Service detail...you address him as Mr. Vice President.....

MAR 2016,

That is right. But in reality to them it was lesser of 2 evils. NOT because they like him.

Especially after this:

Yes....they should be like hilary...right......?

That makes zero sense :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back