Cruz to speak at convention, I predict he will be V.P.....

What this means is that they are having a hard time finding people who want to be associated with the Shitshow by the Lake

I think the debates will be more interesting...

Donald Trump is going to get run through a paper shredder by Hillary Clinton. He doesn't have the knowledge to stand ground with her, and he won't have 16 other candidates he can launch insults at--to redirect attention. He won't be asking the questions, he will be expected to answer them, and he's got a great history of not being able to do that--LOL

Maybe, but he's not a murderer.

BTW every time I see your name that song about oreo's gets in my head..

"Little girls have pretty curls
But, I like Oreo" :lol:

If Hillary Clinton is a murderer then so is Condi Rice, Colin Powell, G.W Bush, and Ronald Reagan. Reagan who lost 240 U.S Marines in a U.S. Embassy in Lebanon. Of course that was only one investigation, and no Democrat ever mentioned it afterwards, let alone campaigned on it.

Your Reich wing dog & pony shows have collapsed. I know it's tough, because you have the Chimpanzee nominee, and you were desperate for something on Hillary Clinton.

It's really tough when the majority of the Republican Party won't vote for a Chimpanzee.
Republicans for Hillary? - CNNPolitics.com
Poll: Nearly half of Republican women wouldn't vote for Trump
Latino conservatives: If Donald Trump is the nominee, we will not work to elect him
Michael Reagan explains why his father wouldn't have voted for Trump - CNNPolitics.com
Fox News Poll: Clinton up by 6 points, 89 percent say 'hot-headed' describes Trump | Fox News
I’ll Take Hillary Clinton Over Donald Trump
Mac Stipanovich: An open letter to my fellow Republicans

images

I think the debates will be more interesting...

Donald Trump is going to get run through a paper shredder by Hillary Clinton. He doesn't have the knowledge to stand ground with her, and he won't have 16 other candidates he can launch insults at--to redirect attention. He won't be asking the questions, he will be expected to answer them, and he's got a great history of not being able to do that--LOL

Maybe, but he's not a murderer.

BTW every time I see your name that song about oreo's gets in my head..

"Little girls have pretty curls
But, I like Oreo" :lol:

If Hillary Clinton is a murderer then so is Condi Rice, Colin Powell, G.W Bush, and Ronald Reagan. Reagan who lost 240 U.S Marines in a U.S. Embassy in Lebanon. Of course that was only one investigation, and no Democrat ever mentioned it afterwards, let alone campaigned on it.

Your Reich wing dog & pony shows have collapsed. I know it's tough, because you have the Chimpanzee nominee, and you were desperate for something on Hillary Clinton.

It's really tough when the majority of the Republican Party won't vote for a Chimpanzee.
Republicans for Hillary? - CNNPolitics.com
Poll: Nearly half of Republican women wouldn't vote for Trump
Latino conservatives: If Donald Trump is the nominee, we will not work to elect him
Michael Reagan explains why his father wouldn't have voted for Trump - CNNPolitics.com
Fox News Poll: Clinton up by 6 points, 89 percent say 'hot-headed' describes Trump | Fox News
I’ll Take Hillary Clinton Over Donald Trump
Mac Stipanovich: An open letter to my fellow Republicans

images

So sorry mister oreo. You would be wrong. I am going to scream this this time...maybe it will get through some thick skulls around here.

I AM NOT A REPUBLICAN. I AM NOT A PARTY PERSON.

OMG Cruz ''establishment''?? As much as I dislike him, he drives the establishment crazy, because he is anything but that. The establishment can't stand him.

He entered the race as an outsider but ended up being loved by the neo cons in the Republican Party.

MAR 2016,
"Some of the people who have endorsed Cruz: Mitt Romney, the 2012 Republican presidential nominee; Jeb Bush, the ex-2016 GOP frontrunner; and Sen. Lindsey Graham."

"Establishment-oriented Republicans are rushing to rally around Cruz, increasingly viewed as the only option Republicans have left to stop current GOP frontrunner Donald Trump in his tracks".

“He is the establishment’s favourite candidate".

If that's not establishment I don't know what is.:dunno:

He was chosen over Trump for them to endorse to keep Trump out! You are as bad as any liberal - completely delusional.

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat
OMG Cruz ''establishment''?? As much as I dislike him, he drives the establishment crazy, because he is anything but that. The establishment can't stand him.

He entered the race as an outsider but ended up being loved by the neo cons in the Republican Party.

MAR 2016,
"Some of the people who have endorsed Cruz: Mitt Romney, the 2012 Republican presidential nominee; Jeb Bush, the ex-2016 GOP frontrunner; and Sen. Lindsey Graham."

"Establishment-oriented Republicans are rushing to rally around Cruz, increasingly viewed as the only option Republicans have left to stop current GOP frontrunner Donald Trump in his tracks".

“He is the establishment’s favourite candidate".

If that's not establishment I don't know what is.:dunno:

He is a strict Constitutionalist. Along the lines of Scalia. He even worked for Scalia. He is not for what the establishment/elite want. Things that do not fall under the dictates for the federal government in COTUS.

And in your own post it says "viewed as the only option Republicans have left to stop current GOP frontrunner Donald Trump in his tracks". IF they rallied by him at all it was because they hated Trump.

Yes.....when jeb, marco, christie and all the rest lost.....and it was Cruz or Trump they went with Cruz because they hate Trump more......

Exactly!

They hate Trump more!

They love Cruz because he IS the establishment.

Stop already!

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat
Nah, I think he will put Cruz on the court, I mean Trump as president picking Cruz for the supreme court, the liberal outrage would be wait for it......legen.......dary.......

Nah, I think he will put Cruz on the court, I mean Trump as president picking Cruz for the supreme court, the liberal outrage would be wait for it......legen.......dary.......

Cruz says he doesn't want the court....

I still stand by my thought that Cruz will be the V.P. They are reporting that he will now speak at the convention...
Lol wut???

Agreed--I could imagine the DNC advertisements on that ticket right now. Donald Trump picks Lying Ted for his VP.

Vs. actual lying hilary.....who the head of the FBI said was a liar, over and over again........lying hilary with lying indian princess elizabeth warren.......

Newt is going to VP. He is 1,000 times smarter than Slick Willie and Crooked Hillary and knows the procedures and doesn't give a shit if some fags on MSNBC whine about him.

I still stand by my thought that Cruz will be the V.P. They are reporting that he will now speak at the convention...
Cruz would come off as such a little bitch if he agreed to be Trump's VP. Trump labelled him a pathological liar, attacked his wife, implicated Cruz's father in the JFK assassination on the most important day of the primaries...

Especially after this:

Well he's not much of a speaker and needs to organize his material, but everything he says here is spot-on correct.
Seems to me Mitt Romney said the same thing. As did George Will and many others.

Forum List

Back