Cruz to speak at convention, I predict he will be V.P.....

OMG Cruz ''establishment''?? As much as I dislike him, he drives the establishment crazy, because he is anything but that. The establishment can't stand him.

He entered the race as an outsider but ended up being loved by the neo cons in the Republican Party.

MAR 2016,
"Some of the people who have endorsed Cruz: Mitt Romney, the 2012 Republican presidential nominee; Jeb Bush, the ex-2016 GOP frontrunner; and Sen. Lindsey Graham."

"Establishment-oriented Republicans are rushing to rally around Cruz, increasingly viewed as the only option Republicans have left to stop current GOP frontrunner Donald Trump in his tracks".

“He is the establishment’s favourite candidate".

If that's not establishment I don't know what is.:dunno:

He is a strict Constitutionalist. Along the lines of Scalia. He even worked for Scalia. He is not for what the establishment/elite want. Things that do not fall under the dictates for the federal government in COTUS.

And in your own post it says "viewed as the only option Republicans have left to stop current GOP frontrunner Donald Trump in his tracks". IF they rallied by him at all it was because they hated Trump.

Yes.....when jeb, marco, christie and all the rest lost.....and it was Cruz or Trump they went with Cruz because they hate Trump more......

That is right. But in reality to them it was lesser of 2 evils. NOT because they like him.

I never said they liked him......he was the last guy standing....which is one reason why Trump will pick him....

Mr Cruz Is not going to be VP

so

relax you all now ok?

Please.....Trump sees it as trash talk during a game.....just like professional athletes.....
Lol no you don't publicly shame a man's wife in front of an entire nation, question their citizenship and loyalty, and slander their father as a murderer also in front of a watching nation of over 300 million... if you're "talking trash during a game" :rofl:

If Cruz proves to the world that he's a little bitch by becoming Trump's VP choice, then his political career is completely over after Trump's loss this November.

Moron......athletes do that during the game all the time.....Trump sees it as a competition....nothing more.....he wants Cruz as V.P. since Cruz came in 2nd.......

Donald Trump, Ted Cruz Hold Meeting with Reince Priebus as Potential Endorsement Looms - Breitbart

Sources familiar with the details of the goings on in the meeting say that attendees were Trump, Cruz, Priebus, Trump’s daughter Ivanka Trump, Ivanka’s husband and Trump confidante Jared Kushner, Cruz’s campaign manager Jeff Roe, Trump’s convention manager and top aide Paul Manafort and RNC chief of staff Katie Walsh. In the meeting, which one source described as a “very good meeting,” Trump and Cruz agreed to stop working against each other on political matters. They agreed, also, to work together on policy and political matters where they agree, and Trump asked for Cruz’s help on selecting judicial nominations–something Cruz agreed to help Trump with.

So tell me......this isn't a meeting for a V.P........
Twit... a dignified politician, President of our nation, should not be compared to the Michael Vicks and Lenny Dykstras of the world.

Cruz would be the biggest pussy in the history of American politics if he kneels before a guy who completely humiliated him.

Yes....they should be like hilary...right......?
That makes zero sense :rolleyes:

All of the dignified politicians put us 19 trillion in debt, have us overwhelmed by illegal immigrants, have isis on the march, have the military at it's weakest since before WW2....so excuse me if I don't bow down to the politicians you worship....

Cruz would come off as such a little bitch if he agreed to be Trump's VP. Trump labelled him a pathological liar, attacked his wife, implicated Cruz's father in the JFK assassination on the most important day of the primaries...

Especially after this:

Please.....Trump sees it as trash talk during a game.....just like professional athletes.....

Lol no you don't publicly shame a man's wife in front of an entire nation, question their citizenship and loyalty, and slander their father as a murderer also in front of a watching nation of over 300 million... if you're "talking trash during a game" :rofl:

If Cruz proves to the world that he's a little bitch by becoming Trump's VP choice, then his political career is completely over after Trump's loss this November.

Moron......athletes do that during the game all the time.....Trump sees it as a competition....nothing more.....he wants Cruz as V.P. since Cruz came in 2nd.......

Donald Trump, Ted Cruz Hold Meeting with Reince Priebus as Potential Endorsement Looms - Breitbart

Sources familiar with the details of the goings on in the meeting say that attendees were Trump, Cruz, Priebus, Trump’s daughter Ivanka Trump, Ivanka’s husband and Trump confidante Jared Kushner, Cruz’s campaign manager Jeff Roe, Trump’s convention manager and top aide Paul Manafort and RNC chief of staff Katie Walsh. In the meeting, which one source described as a “very good meeting,” Trump and Cruz agreed to stop working against each other on political matters. They agreed, also, to work together on policy and political matters where they agree, and Trump asked for Cruz’s help on selecting judicial nominations–something Cruz agreed to help Trump with.

Twit... a dignified politician, President of our nation, should not be compared to the Michael Vicks and Lenny Dykstras of the world.

Cruz would be the biggest pussy in the history of American politics if he kneels before a guy who completely humiliated him.

Yes....and if you see him with his Secret Service detail...you address him as Mr. Vice President.....

I'd rather just question his citizenship, loyalty, insult his wife, and imply that he's connected to the murder of a former President. Like Trump did.

OMG Cruz ''establishment''?? As much as I dislike him, he drives the establishment crazy, because he is anything but that. The establishment can't stand him.

He entered the race as an outsider but ended up being loved by the neo cons in the Republican Party.

MAR 2016,
"Some of the people who have endorsed Cruz: Mitt Romney, the 2012 Republican presidential nominee; Jeb Bush, the ex-2016 GOP frontrunner; and Sen. Lindsey Graham."

"Establishment-oriented Republicans are rushing to rally around Cruz, increasingly viewed as the only option Republicans have left to stop current GOP frontrunner Donald Trump in his tracks".

“He is the establishment’s favourite candidate".

If that's not establishment I don't know what is.:dunno:

He is a strict Constitutionalist. Along the lines of Scalia. He even worked for Scalia. He is not for what the establishment/elite want. Things that do not fall under the dictates for the federal government in COTUS.

And in your own post it says "viewed as the only option Republicans have left to stop current GOP frontrunner Donald Trump in his tracks". IF they rallied by him at all it was because they hated Trump.

Yes.....when jeb, marco, christie and all the rest lost.....and it was Cruz or Trump they went with Cruz because they hate Trump more......

That is right. But in reality to them it was lesser of 2 evils. NOT because they like him.

I never said they liked him......he was the last guy standing....which is one reason why Trump will pick him....

I was agreeing with you. ;)

Yes....and if you see him with his Secret Service detail...you address him as Mr. Vice President.....
I'd rather just question his citizenship, loyalty, insult his wife, and imply that he's connected to the murder of a former President. Like Trump did.

No...Trump implied his father was connected to that...

No...Trump implied his father was connected to that...
A proud moment in American politics

:rofl:

I still stand by my thought that Cruz will be the V.P. They are reporting that he will now speak at the convention...

Lying Ted is going to be speaking for Donald Trump--LOL Really I don't know how DESPERATE Ted Cruz is, to feel that he is required to stoop so looooowwww to get on National T.V. and endorse Donald Trump after being called Lying Ted at least a thousand times.

What a ticket--LOL

Last edited:
Right. Almost as prideful as the Hillary crap, huh? :rofl::rofl: (I agree...it's just best to laugh)

I still stand by my thought that Cruz will be the V.P. They are reporting that he will now speak at the convention...

Lying Ted is going to be speaking for Donald Trump--LOL

What a ticket--LOL

Well, I can't stomach him myself. And I never thought he was going to be VP. Not sure where that came from. He won't even endorse Trump, though today he did say he would speak at the Convention.

I hope not, he'd make a great replacement for Scalia.

Cruz isn't interested in the Court...he wants the big office....

Hey, a guy can hope.

I know....I had hoped for that too...but when a woman asked him about that you could just tell he isn't interested......too bad...

What a ticket--LOL

Well, I can't stomach him myself. And I never thought he was going to be VP. Not sure where that came from. He won't even endorse Trump, though today he did say he would speak at the Convention.

If you're speaking at the convention you are expected to endorse and say "niceties" about the nominee. Ted Cruz is really putting on the waist high bull shit boots to do that--LOL

One thing for certain the Republican National Convention will be the greatest comedy show on earth. A must watch.

What a ticket--LOL

If you're speaking at the convention you are expected to endorse and say "niceties" about the nominee. Ted Cruz is really putting on the waist high bull shit boots to do that--LOL

One thing for certain the Republican National Convention will be the greatest comedy show on earth. A must watch.

Any democrat supporting hilary is neck deep in crap...without any boots.......she is a criminal....and has already sold her office to the highest bidder.........so please......Trump and Cruz don't even come close to the democrat party's vileness....

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat
I think the debates will be more interesting...

Right. Almost as prideful as the Hillary crap, huh? :rofl::rofl: (I agree...it's just best to laugh)
Has Hillary questioned Bernie's loyalty to the nation? Has she called his wife ugly? Has she implicated his father in a murder?

Well heck no. She wouldn't do that. SHE"S the murderer...... :lol:

Donald Trump is going to get run through a paper shredder by Hillary Clinton. He doesn't have the knowledge to stand ground with her, and he won't have 16 other candidates he can launch insults at--to redirect attention. He won't be asking the questions, he will be expected to answer them, and he's got a great history of not being able to do that--LOL

Your Chimpanzee nominee is going to go down HARD.

Donald Trump is going to get run through a paper shredder by Hillary Clinton. He doesn't have the knowledge to stand ground with her, and he won't have 16 other candidates he can launch insults at--to redirect attention. He won't be asking the questions, he will be expected to answer them, and he's got a great history of not being able to do that--LOL

Maybe, but he's not a murderer.

BTW every time I see your name that song about oreo's gets in my head..

"Little girls have pretty curls
But, I like Oreo" :lol:

Forum List

Back